Chapter 19- I'm A Pretty Wolf

Emmie's P.O.V

Matt hadn't left my side for the day. He blew off all alpha training to make sure Xavier didn't dare come near me. His hand always around my waist not a second passed where he wasn't with me.

"Matt I can do it on my own," My annoyed voice spoke glaring at my mate.

He glared back a challenge to his authority before he picked me up on his arms. "I just worry," he whispered softly kissing my lips.

Rolling my eyes I kissed him back softer and pulled away quicker. "Well you could leave me alone just a second. After all I can pee on my own."

He chuckled setting me to my feet before I darted to the bathroom. Quickly out of my possessive mates grasp I did my business. Washing my hands i dried them before looking at Matt as I walked out.

His emerald eyes met mine and there I saw all the love and devotion hidden in them. The eyes I had fallen desperately in love with. His soft black hair I took pleasure in running my fingers through. He was perfect in every way, I walked to him stepping between his legs.

"What?" He questioned after a while of me staring.

I pressed my lips to his, the soft pink lips I couldn't get enough of. Instantly he kissed back his hand falling to my neck to pull me closer to him. I straddled his waist pushing back on the bed our tongues tangled together in a fight for dominance. Him winning and me breathless I pulled back his soft breath on my neck as he kissed across the bite marks he had pierced many times.

"I love you," I whispered softly. "You and only you."

He grinned and pecked my lips lingering only to whisper, "I love you too."

I smiled and rolled off him laying my head on his chest. He played with my hair as we laid in silence.

"I guess I better go to training, before my Dad gets angry."

"You've spent the whole day with me Matt," I looked up at him. "I think I'll be fine."

"You better," he growled protectively. Standing he gave me one last look before walking out. I smiled, how did I get so lucky? Grinning I stood up and walked out of my room. Down the steps and into the living room where my Mom and Britt sat.

"Hey," I said sitting down.

Britt smiled, "Finally escaped the alpha's grasp?"

"If only you knew," I giggled running my fingers through my hair. Something felt weird, my stomach was twisting and being away from Matt felt weird. Standing up I looked at Mom.

"What's wrong?" She questioned worriedly sitting a hand on my shoulder.

Like that I snapped, my body shook my head was spinning as I landed to the ground on four limbs. My vision enhanced I could see every detail and hear every little noise.

Britt laughed, "She's a light brown, I would have imagined white!"

I growled snapping my jaw at her. Only rolling her eyes she turned to my Mom. "She's now a wolf."

"I know," Mom bit her lip. "Maybe we should get her father."

I growled, he would make me shift and then lecture me about the do's and don't of being a wolf. I darted towards the door escaping into the warm summer air as it ruffled my fur. Running quickly through trees and the tall grass I finally felt free and happy.

Amazing isn't it babe, Matt's voice entered my head before I saw his wolf running beside me.

I nodded, Amazing indeed.

Race you, he mused before taking off me right beside him. I love being a wolf.

****************

A/N::

Hey guys!! So I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever I just wanted to say. I have been writing a new book and it is a werewolf fanfiction!! Should I publish it!! I know you guys love this book so should I?? Tell me in the comments what you think!!! I love you little Minions so much!!!

Comment

Vote

Love you Minions!!!