Chapter 35: Shinichiro Sano

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I took a turn then at the distance I could see the Sano's house. I pull the car up as I went out slamming the door close. I walk towards the dojo there I could see him, his black hair swayed to the side. 

"Shin!" I called he turn me his black eyes shined as he ran towards me. "Mama!" He engulfed me with his little arms. I crouched down to his eye level as I ran my fingers through his black hair.

"Grandpa taught me a lot of things!" He cheerfully reported, I looked behind him and saw Mr. Sano with a smile on his face. "He's just like his father but strong" Mr. Sano acknowledged as he walk towards us with a smile on his face.

"I have to be strong! Because I want to protect Mama!" He smiled showing his pearly white teeth. And for a second I saw a glimpse of Shinichiro behind him.

He really is like his father. I pulled him towards me embracing his little figure. "Mama will protect us too" I smiled breaking out from the hug, I ruffled his hair as I stood up. 

"Mama! Mama! Let's visit Papa! I've got lots of things to tell him" He smiled, I looked at Mr. Sano as I bowed. "We'll be going now" 

He just smiled as he nodded his head. "I'll see you tomorrow Shinichiro"

As we stood before Shinichiro's grave putting flowers on top of his grave, I looked down his carved name. Until now I still couldn't get over his death, that there was never a day that I wouldn't cry. Just as when I was about to lose hope Shinichiro came. Dad and Mr. Sano would always tell me not to keep on crying because it was bad for the baby but I couldn't help it.

Shinichiro was a complete replica of his father, they have the same hair and the same eyes everything. It was like Shinichiro was reborn.

My eyes gazed at his grave, I was lost I want him back. I keep on praying that maybe just once. I want to see him once again, I want to touch him once again and I want to kiss him once again. But it's just nothing but an impossible dream.

"Papa! We're here again." I snapped out of my senses as I turn to my two years old son who stood bravely in front of Shin's grave.

"This week grandpa trained me and he said I was good at martial arts unlike a certain idiot." My mouth parted a bit as I look at him.

"Mom may smile and she may look like she's okay but she's a crybaby!" He laughed. "She would always cry while hugging that white shirt of yours while calling your name, She would always cry everytime she sees your picture. And I took a peek at your picture we do look a lot but I'm handsome than you" I gasped as I saw tears streaming down his little face, he was trying his best to hold his tears as he clenched his fist at his side.

"Papa! Don't worry about us! I will protect our family! I will protect Mama and I will make her stop crying I promise! I will make Mama happy because that's the family you dreamed of right? I want Mama to stop living with regrets. I want to make her happy" He sobbed as he put a brave face even though tears were streaming down his face.

A lone white butterfly landed on his hair and again,

Shin was holding the boys head with that gentle and kind smile on his face as he looked down the boy then back at me as he mouthed "I love you both" 

"So watch us Papa! Watch me grow and become a better and strong person! strong enough to protect Mama!" My knees fell down the ground as I pull Shinichiro in a hug, crying in his neck. 

"Papa is gonna watch you, he will be watching the both of us" I sniffled, "Mama will try her best too" I pull out from the hug as I wiped his tears.

I turned to Shin's grave as I wiped my tears collecting myself to stay calm. 

"Shin, It's been years since you left this world and when you left, you left me an angel, a very wonderful present. I wanted to die so bad that day, I wanted to give up but when our little Shin came in my life. I found hope" I sobbed as I look up the sky.

"Just as our boy said, don't worry about us. I will protect our family and I will protect our boys future" I smiled bitterly. "I miss you and I will always love you." Shinichiro pulled my head, wrapping me with his little arms.

When we were done I held Shinichiro's little hands as we went on our way out of the cemetery.

Third Person's P.O.V

A figure stood on the grave looking down at the flowers with a smile on his face. His black hair flying to the side as he smiled looking at the woman and the kid's figure. 

"I want to touch you too and kiss you once again but that'll come soon" He smiled as his figure disappeared with the wind.

A cold gush of wind passed by (Y/n) as she look behind her then she smiled as she turned to the little Shinichiro. "Want to have some parfait with Mikey?"

"Yes!"

End