Chapter 60

The graduation ceremony ended at around 10am... I rushed out of the hall. I already brought my stuffs so I can go the park directly after the program, I fixed it on my shoulder and run quickly.

"Hey, Bro. Come celebrate with us!" Kuroo said as he put his arm over my shoulder

"I can't Akaashi's waiting..."

"Oh, you got plan of celebrating, too?"

"Yeah, kinda... I have to go now.."

As I was walking out of the hall, one of the teachers called me.
"Bokuto-kun! Wait"

I turned around.
"Yes, Ma'am?" I said quickly

"Are you in a hurry?" she asked

"Kind of" I said honestly.

"Oh okay, I'll just ask Kuroo-kun then. Thank you."

I walked passed everyone else just to see my father waiting outside the hall.

"Let's talk."

"What is it?" I asked as we sit in the car.

"We'll talk at home.."

"No.. Let's talk here... I still have to do some important things" I said without looking at him

I'll be weak again once I see his eyes, so I'll avoid them!

Some silence covered the car. I checked the time in my watch... It's 10:15am already.

"Come on...." I whispered.

He looked at me and I accidently gaze at him then turned away. He still got that tenacious look on his eyes. I sends shiver all over me...

I told you, Kōtarō, not to look at him!!! Dammit!

"Keiji..."

"Hah?"

"He is just using you... using you for money"

"N- No.... Keiji wouldn't-"

"He accepted the money I offered him." he said monotonously.

No, that can't be real. He's lying... I grabbed my phone to call Kaashi... He quickly snatched my phone away and put it in his suit pocket.

Just then he started driving....
"What are you doing? Give my phone back!" I yelled as he keeps driving away.

"Kaashi would never accept money from you, his mother is so rich he doesn't have to work!"

He seems not to hear anything!!! I checked my watch again... Dammit, It's already 10:30am already....
"DAD! STOP THIS CAR.. RIGHT NOW!"

He continued driving unfazed.
I tried to open the door but it won't budge.. Where the hell is he taking me?!?!

He drove until we came to his company building and parked it. The car door is still locked.

"DAD!!!"

"I want you to be happy... I want you to have a normal life ... That's all I ever wanted, Kōtarō"

I quietly gazed at him.
"Since your mother left, I have to work just to give you all the things you needed, because you became my everything son...."

But the thing I really needed is love, Dad. And Keiji gave me that ....

Just then I realized the tears falling down his cheeks. I can't believe it ... He is actually crying

"Love is something that can bring pain, son. I don't want you to suffer..."

"But Keiji is-"

"He accepted it, that's the truth... He probably runs away now..."

"NO! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!!" I angrily shouted.

He looked at me sadly and unlocked the car door.

As soon as he opened it, I run away. I took the bus and went directly to Akaashi's apartment.

I knocked so hard on the wooden door. I knocked so many times that my hands started bleeding.

"Please... Kaashi, open this door! Keiji..." I lean my back to the door waiting for him.

"I'm willing to give up my all... Come on...."

I buried my face into my knees as I cry my heart out...

I lift my head as I heard someone said...
"Oh, you're Akaashi's friend.... He left earlier with all his stuffs."

My eyes grew bigger.
"Where is he going?" I asked as I stood up..

"He didn't mention where, but he seemed to be in a rush."

No.. That can't be...

I checked the time... It's already 11:15am...

I run towards the park...

I looked around... Where are you? I don't have my phone with me... I forgot that Dad took it.... How can I contact him?!

"Keiji... where are you? I thought you said, you'll wait..." I said as I sat down on the bench.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a silver glistening in the bright sun. I know this necklace...

I quickly picked it up... This is Keiji's... My tears started rolling down like crazy....

So he's been here..... Then where are you gone now?

I am still waiting... Waiting for some hours sitting here alone...

I didn't realized it was raining... I looked on the ground between my feet.... Some blood is still dripping down my hands.... It's painful... But nothing's more agonizing than the feeling of being left alone again by the person you love the most..

"Bro... Finally....!".

"You'll get sick if you stay here for too long..."

I didn't look up at him but I know he is holding an umbrella over our heads... I don't have the courage to face anyone right now.

"Come on... Bro... You're soaking..."

I just sat there... He grabbed my arms
"Bro!!!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! LEAVE ME LIKE HOW MOM AND HOW KEIJI DID!" I bursted out

I then felt his hug as he pull me, he let go of the umbrella in his hand as he tightened his grip....

I never felt this weak before. I cried on his shoulder for I don't know how long.... My body is totally giving up on me... My heart is palpitating in so much pain..

"AKAASHI! KAASHI! I LOVE YOU!!!!" I screamed not minding everything around me.

"KEIJI... WHY? AKAASHI!!!!! I NEED YOU... I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! AKAASHI!" I cried in the middle of the rain holding to Kuroo's back.. I clenched my fists in anger and disappointment.

I just felt Kuroo trembling...gritting his teeth and whispered
"The hell with you, Akaashi!!"

Keiji, I loved you.