Cost || Baji Keisuke

🌻!!ANGST!!🌻
Warning
Spoiler(!)
Death(!)

So, the one  who requested said its up to me if its Angst or Fluff. So, I decided to make an angst version and a fluff version. Note, Valhalla Arc did happened but Baji survived
✿Wisteria

The Bloody Halloween come to an end killing no one. Toman was declared as the victors and the Valhalla was forced to join Toman.

Baji and [Name] convinced Mikey to let Kazutora join them again. Mikey agreed. But he will be under surveillance.

Kurokawa [Name] was delighted by the news, yet still scared of Baji's life knowing that Kisaki as the traitor.

You came back to the present, your trigger to go back to the past was Tachibana Wisteria [Author and  Naoto's twin].

"[Name]! Are you listening?!" you saw yourself standing infront of your boss. "N-no sir, I-i'm sorry"  you answered.

"I said you'll be  promoted as the department manager. And you'll be having your a week day off" he said as you nod.

"I appreciate, thank you very much. I promise that I will not waste this opportunity" you answered

After that, you went to Wisteria. "I already saved Keisuke" you answered as she nod.

"I know, Baji-kun visited here 4 hours ago. But your number one mission isn't done" she said as you nod.

"Save Tachibana Hinata isn't it? I know" you answered as you sit up again.

"Be careful [Name], we both know that going back to the past cost a life. When Hanagaki Takemichi went to the past through my brother Naoto, he prevented Draken to die but cost Baji-san's life. We don't know if you died savib someone" she said.

"By the way, Your sister died in the past. Killed by Kisaki Tetta himself" she said showing you some documents.

Your hands trembled and at the edge of crying. Wisteria patted your back. "Is Izana alive?" you asked as she nods.

"Kurokawa Izana, your brother's still alive and well" she said.

"I'll go back now" you proclaimed and she sigh. "Good luck" she said and shaked hands with her.

"[Name]!" you saw Baji infront of you waving his hands.

"Sorry, what is it?" you asked and he frowns. "You're not listening are you!" he whines making you giggle and  pinch him. "Sorry, Kei-chan~~" you sang and hugged him.

"Tch, be thankful I love you" he  said and hugged you back kissing your forehead.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" you asked as you then hummed songs. "I want to take you on a date after you hang out with Emma and Takemichi" he  said as you nod.

"Of course, How can I refuse?~" you sang again. You yawned and slept to Baji's arms.

He didn't notice it until he heard some small snoring. He sighed but smiled. He put you on his back and gave you a piggy back ride bringing you to his apartment.

"She slept again?" his mom asked him as he nod. "She'll stay here, okay?" he said as his mom hummrd and went to cook some dinner for the three of you.

He layed you down and  cuddled with you. "Kei! Dinner's ready!" your mom yelled as he softly pinch you nose waking you up.

After eating both of you cuddled to sleep. For you, tomorrow will be  a big day.

22nd of January
(follow the manga)
~Somewhere~