Chapter 35

Although there are hard-to-read scriptures in every family, he and Lin Chengyu are indeed born in two worlds, and they have experienced very different things. It's just that he is like this, and Yue Cheng is a little surprised when he stands by his side.

After all, it's the company's business, and there are many corners in the house. This really doesn't treat Jiang Xiao as an outsider.

"Now there is nothing I can't tell you," Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand to wipe the brown sugar stains from the corner of his mouth, his eyes were gentle, "Xiaoxiao, if you have anything in the future, remember to come to me and ask me if you have any questions. , I'm willing to tell you, and I really want to be able to help."

Jiang Xiao turned his head, not wanting to take his account: "Forget it, it's your Lin's business, and it's nothing to me. Relationship."

He now knows why the Lin family went bankrupt in the previous life, and the relatives of the family who are ready to move, this is somewhat coincident with his own situation.

No matter what, Lin Chengyu still has to go home to celebrate the New Year. He still has to leave today, and he will be sober after he leaves.

But it sounds like this, Lin Chengyu is really cruel, and at the time of the year, he insists on putting this thing on the old man, and he is not afraid of being tired. He met Lin Chengyu in his last life, and there were no relatives around him. It is estimated that his grandfather was not lucky in his last life. It is likely to be a physical problem. Shouldn't he cultivate his character at this time?

Lin Chengyu and Uncle Yue gave a wink, and Uncle Yue understood and walked a little farther.

He seemed to know what Jiang Xiao was slandering. After Uncle Yue left, he also said to Jiang Xiao: "My grandfather had a heart attack in his previous life, and he was not treated in time. He was sent to the hospital a bit late. I didn't save it no matter what."

Grandpa Lin's family is only in their early sixties this year, and his health is very good and tough. However, he was originally stimulated by the company's failure. After Lin Feng succeeded, he went to him to clarify the matter and scolded him for being an eccentric boss and never seeing himself. Now he is all blamed.

The family business was gone, and the relatives were separated. Grandpa couldn't stand it and suffered a heart attack on the spot.

"My uncle has started planning now. I can't change his dissatisfaction and hatred. Since this wound already exists, it's better to expose it sooner. Grandpa should know sooner or later. Things will only get worse later. It will only be angrier and more unbearable," Lin Chengyu sighed, "Xiao Xiao, now you and Aunt Xia come back again and know that a lot of people's illnesses are sometimes mental illnesses, and physical illnesses can be cured, but mental illnesses are difficult to cure. No matter what age, people must have hope and purpose of surviving."

Lin Feng is a white-eyed wolf. Yes, Yongjiang's entire foundation was earned by Grandpa Lin and the boss of Lin's family. He has his current status in life. They were all sent to him by others. But he was right when he said something. Grandpa really likes Lin's boss. To be fair, the boss is clever and filial. He accompanied him in the wind and rain at a young age. He has outstanding ability and is almost impeccable. He is by his side. You have to spend a lot more time, how can it be the same emotionally? But the eldest had a hard life and died in his prime of life. Although he left a half-year-old child Lin Chengyu, for Grandpa Yu, the most beloved son was gone, and the white-haired man sent the black-haired man to him. It was like half-life. Since then, his company didn't want to control it anymore. He put all his mind on Lin Chengyu. Now Lin Chengyu is big, and he doesn't take it much anymore if he has his own ideas. He seems to have completed his son's end-of-life entrustment, and he usually has no hobbies. Sometimes he locks himself in the study all day without saying a word. Lin Chengyu sometimes was really worried about going in and looking for him. He saw his grandfather sitting in a chair by the window, holding some things his father had given him before. He didn't know what he was thinking. Lin Chengyu looked at it this way, but he was also anxious. He has experienced the feeling of the most important person leaving him. He knows that life is like a walking dead. There must be something to pull people out of this state. Such a grandpa needs a little "stimulation", no matter what Both forward and reverse are good, stimulating him to rediscover his purpose in life. Lin Chengyu naturally cared about Grandpa. At this time, he was a little bit cruel, and it was most useful to show him the facts that hadn't caused serious consequences.

After the family quarrel, Lin Chengyu also came out to look for Jiang Xiao when he was sure that he was really okay. He had changed the doctors at home and would take care of him from time to time. After that, Grandpa really started to take care of the company's affairs. Although he was angry, he was not angry enough to have a heart attack. Recently, I heard from Uncle Yue that he had eaten a few more bowls of rice, and his speech became more vigorous. The company was created by him and his eldest son, and he would never let these assholes eat and destroy it. This is the vitality that he inspired himself. Lin Feng has been quiet for a while recently, although he doesn't know what he is thinking, on the surface, he always behaves. "If my uncle doesn't do things, I'm willing to take it slowly, but the family is not under my control. Uncle Yue and I sometimes contribute to the flames, but it's just a counterattack," Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao couldn't help sighing after they finished talking. He breathed a sigh of relief, "When Grandpa closed his eyes in his previous life, he didn't leave me with anything. If he said yes, I would only regret it. Later on, I often a nightmare, hate myself for believing in others blindly, hate me for not having enough ability at that time, I... " he said here, looked up and saw ginger night, but did not say anymore. Forget it, it's not suitable to talk to Jiang Xiao, it's just bitterness, and he is not in a good mood after hearing this. "I'm sorry," Lin Chengyu lowered his head, "I will solve my family's affairs, don't worry." Jiang Xiao heard this, but he fell silent with him. After a while, I started to clean up the things in the stall. "Xiao Xiao?" "I closed the stall, and there are no guests today. My mother is still waiting for me at home. You'd better go back early and accompany... your family." He said quietly the last sentence, but Lin Chengyu Hearing it, the tone is not as rigid as usual. Lin Chengyu laughed all of a sudden and helped him clean up together: "It's okay to go back early. It gets colder and colder on winter nights. Don't stay outside for too long."

Jiang Xiao is now very skilled in packing things and will pack them up in a while, Lin Chengyu is still following along.

When Jiang Xiao walked to the house, he stood there, hesitated for a while, still couldn't help turning his head and saying a few more words: "I didn't know these things in my previous life."

He could guess that Lin Chengyu should have had a home before. Money can be seen in some living habits, but he doesn't know about Yongjiang Company. As for the corners of the bankruptcy, he doesn't even know it.

Before Lin Chengyu could speak, Jiang Xiao continued.

"I thought for a moment, if I knew this in my previous life, it would be fine," he said, "If..."

He hadn't had this idea before. If you were willing to treat me this way in your previous life, it would be half as good as now. It wouldn't be like this. Jiang Xiao is not a block of wood. He always refuses Lin Chengyu now, but he can see if the other party is bothering to please him.

If Lin Chengyu was willing to open up to him in his previous life and would like to share everything with him, the two people who are suffering from life can hug each other and warm each other, he will know why Lin Chengyu's personality has become like this, and the two can always solve it.

Unfortunately, there is no if.

The fact is that Jiang Xiao used his softest side to hug him. He hugged him with a stab. His new injuries and old injuries were painful. Now Lin Chengyu is immune to everything.

It's too late, everything is too late.

"Your grandfather will slow down and want to talk to you. Go back, take care of your house, don't come to me," Jiang Xiao said, "cherish the family members who can be restored, and don't be with those who have no fate I was wasting time on my body."

Jiang Xiao is very emotional, and it is not easy for a blood-related relative to stay. To have a home, I have confidence in everything outside.

After he finished speaking, he went back without looking at Lin Chengyu again.

The two of them are not members of each other's families.

After Jiang Xiao got home, he no longer thought about it and started to get busy again. He tidied up a bit and then went to the kitchen to prepare dishes.

Earlier, I had agreed with Uncle Ye Bing that I was going to visit today, and I also prepared gifts, but I had to add a few dishes in the evening, and everyone was happy to be sincere.

The Ye family helped him a lot. Jiang Xiao made a few hard dishes tonight, which took some time, but he did it carefully and attentively.

The kitchen window could see the downstairs. Sometimes he made a mistake and could see Lin Chengyu still standing downstairs, looking up at his home. After more than an hour, he glanced at him while he was stewing the mushroom and chicken soup. The man has gone.

He is serious about cooking. The smell of chicken soup and stewed ribs drifted to the neighbour's house. The neighbour next door was also familiar with him. He said a few words through the window. Jiang Xiao made a lot of cooking, and he gave it some as an addition.

He has been cooking at home for half a year. Starting from home-cooked side dishes and small snacks, Xia Wanwan gradually accepted this. She was coaxed by Jiang Xiao, and she felt that her son was talented, although she was still a little strange in her heart. No more questions.

At 6 o'clock in the evening, Jiang Xiao and Xia Wan left.

Xia Wanwan wore new clothes. Jiang Xiao brought her back from Liujiang. She looked beautiful and gentle. The two brought gifts and a large food box to Ye's house.

His Uncle Ye's house was not far away, and he arrived after a short walk. The sister-in-law of the Ye family was hearty and kind, and she was greeted with a smile when she opened the door.

"My younger brother and sister, come in and sit down, oh, why are you so polite, and what are you doing with so many gifts! I

'll be fine when people come!" "Is this made by Xiao Xiao?"

"It's really capable!"

Xia Wanwan picked her a woollen coat, and the other party No, I forced her to try. The red one fits well and looks good on it.

Uncle Ye has a daughter who is in elementary school. She is sitting on the sofa and watching TV. When someone comes, she timidly called her brother. Jiang Xiao gave her a beautiful little schoolbag. Her eyes lit up, but she was still polite and watched. Seeing her parents, Xia Wanwan and Ye Jia's sister-in-law refused a few moments, but let the children accept them.

"Thank you, Brother

Xiaoxiao ." The little sister gave a crisp thank you again, took the schoolbag, and found that there seemed to be something in it, and it didn't look like a foam board held in it.

She opened it and saw a beautiful set of Barbie dolls.

This thing is still rare in Houlin County. It is occasionally seen in TV commercials. Jiang Xiao bought a batch. It was a bit more expensive, but it soon sold out. This is the best set in it. He Stayed here on purpose.

Ye Bing didn't go out to make money at this time. He sat at the dining table while drinking wine and eating peanuts. He watched Jiang Xiao's gift and patted him on the shoulder like a brother.

"It's better to smoke less," Jiang Xiao did not forget to persuade him, "The body is important." It

is difficult to quit. As a truck driver, Ye Bing is afraid of drinking alcohol, so he takes time to drink and smoke when he is not transporting It's for refreshing, he won't be able to drive without this car.

"Relax, rest assured, I have a sense of measure." The

two families were sitting together for dinner, and it was a good time. The dinner was very rich. Ye Bing also packed some good dishes from the hotel outside, but in comparison, they were still made by Jiang Xiao. The dishes are delicious.

Jiang Xiao paid back the two thousand yuan that Ye Bing had previously borrowed. He also added a few hundred yuan, which was regarded as a red envelope for the little sister of the Ye family.

When the money was lent out, Ye Bing didn't even think about taking it back, and the Ye family sister-in-law didn't want to take it.

"I have received the gift, and I have received the affection. It is enough and enough. If you take the money, you will really see you."

"Oh, what is the politeness of our two families? When Ye Bing was in trouble before, if it weren't for Jiang Hai Stop it, he is going to the squat room early now, and now we should help a little bit!"

In the end, the red envelope that Jiang Xiao brought was accepted by the other party, but Ye Bing returned him with the same thickness in the name of the new year's money.