Chapter 118

Jiang Xiao didn't expect Lin Chengyu to remember this. He was a little surprised. He thought of the time when he went to Lin's house to feed the fish and stopped talking. Suddenly he didn't know what to say.

He watched the fat school of fish twisting their tails and wagging to and fro, swimming up to where he was sitting, and spinning around in a circle.

Jiang Xiaozai looked at it carefully, and after a while, he finally lowered his head and smiled.

Sometimes it was just as Fu Ruoyan said, and sometimes he was indeed affected by some shadows. But no matter what kind of shadow, it will always pass.

Fu Ruoyan was in the room with Aunt Xia watching the decoration, but his mind was not here, he was always looking at the garden outside.

Jin eliminated Auntie Xia, by the way, to prevent Lin Chengyu, Fu Ruoyan himself was also interested in this house. He wanted to see the place where Jiang Xiao lived, and according to Lin Chengyu's tone, he would restore the place that should be restored to the same.

Although he knows about rebirth, the life of the last ten years can be said completely in a few words.

At first, Jiang Xiao didn't mean to come in, and said that he hoped that he would be quiet for a while.

He knew that this place was different to Jiang Xiao, but the impact was beyond Fu Ruoyan's imagination.

Lin Chengyu didn't know when he appeared there. Fu Ruoyan saw two people talking through the window. They weren't too close. Jiang Xiao didn't seem to resist that much anymore.

After a while, Lin Chengyu came in.

"My aunt and I will explain in detail," he said, with a smile on his face, "Xiao Xiao is outside, he wants to sit for a while."

But to Fu Ruoyan's surprise, Jiang Xiao came in by himself after a while.

He stood at the door for a while, then lifted his foot in, and walked slowly to the middle of the house.

Fu Ruoyan was startled, and then stepped forward to hold Jiang Xiao's hand and asked: "All right?"

Jiang Xiao smiled at him: "It's okay."

He was sitting on a chair in the living room, and Fu Ruoyan saw him slowly looking around the house.

More or less nostalgic.

This house was bought by him in his previous life, and it carried Jiang Xiao's pride and warmth. He spent every part of it carefully.

There is nothing wrong with the house itself. Nowadays, there are more positive emotions for him. This time, Lin Chengyu has been thinking about it.

After entering, he discovered that he was not a brainless copy. Some of the original developer's unreasonable design or that was limited by the times and could not keep up with the development have been slightly modified by him. The size of some areas has also been adjusted. Living should be more comfortable than before.

Fu Ruoyan also knew.

He had just followed Xia Wanwan upstairs and saw the attic that Jiang Xiao and he mentioned, the transparent skylight, and the sky can be seen as soon as he looked up, Jiang Xiao likes it here.

But now this place was built by Lin Chengyu.

At this moment, Fu Ruoyan would also be jealous of Lin Chengyu.

He knows a lot of things he doesn't know. He once owned Jiang Xiao for fifteen years. Memories are sometimes terrifying. Jiang Xiao is soft-hearted, and if something touches him well, Jiang Xiao's character will change, even if it is a little, it will change.

But memories are a double-edged sword. Lin Chengyu has too many fatal weaknesses in his memories, Fu Ruoyan thought. He looked at Jiang Xiao, thinking about this in his heart.

he's mine.

Lin Chengyu is not worthy of him.

If Jiang Xiao likes it, he can also build a house for him like this.

When Fu Ruoyan said this idea, he saw Jiang Xiao shook his head.

"No," he said, "that's fine for you." The

past tense is all in front of him.

Just a few days after seeing the house, Fu Ruoyan's mind was tense during this time. He was thinking about how to create a suitable opportunity to kick Lin Chengyu out and let Jiang Xiao accept him, something big happened.

Xia Wanwan had an accident.

It was the decoration. She went by herself that day.

There was a wood factory that was a little bit off. In the mountains in the suburbs, there was an old carpenter who said that the craftsmanship was handed down from the ancestors. She looked around and still liked the wooden furniture, so she drove to see it.

The mountain road is not easy to walk, and in the evening, the sky suddenly changed and it rained heavily. When she was driving back, Jiang Xiao didn't know, so she happened to call her.

Called to ask her what she wanted to eat at night, Xia Wanwan quickly said a few dishes, and said that she hung up, and she was home in about an hour and a half.

Jiang Xiao still thought that it was quite off the beaten track, and was about to drive to the neighboring city.

He looked at the heavy rain outside, and thought that an hour and a half would be enough for him to cook the soup, and wait for his mother to come back from the heavy rain and have a warm drink.

But at this moment, he heard a loud noise.

There was a bang, accompanied by the sound of pouring rain over the phone, and then there was no sound over there.

Jiang Xiao yelled a few times, but did not respond.

He buzzed in his mind at the time, as if it was blank, and when he lowered his head, he found that the phone had been hung up.

problem occurs.

His first reaction was to call 110. Fortunately, he knew where Xia Wanwan had gone. When he was connected, he worked hard to gather his mind and tell the other party what happened and the section where Xia Wanwan might be. One and a half hours away from home, he should still be on the mountain road.

The phone soothed his emotions and said that he had gone to find him, and asked him to notify 120 by the way.

However, Jiang Xiao made these two calls and still couldn't calm down. He took a few breaths and didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He turned around for a few times. Once he turned around, he accidentally put the chopping board on the chopping board. The soup jar was knocked over.

The jar was smashed to pieces, right at his feet, and all the soup prepared by Jiang Xiao was sprinkled on the ground.

He has no time to take care of these things, he just feels buzzing in his mind, a little calmer, and thinking that he should rush over and can't wait here.

But when he went downstairs, he realized that he was too panic. The car key was left at home and he didn't take it. Jiang Xiao stumbled back to get it, and found that the door was locked, and he didn't take the key to the door. Just because he was nervous, his hands were tight. Hold the phone tightly and didn't release it.

Jiang Xiao has never lost his mind. This is the first time this happened to him.

He was also wearing home clothes and slippers on his feet, holding a mobile phone in his hand, and then leaning his head against the door when he suddenly felt a great panic.

He didn't know how long it had passed. Looking at the time, only ten minutes had passed since his mother's call that stopped abruptly, but he felt that it was long and his eyes were blurred.

In this situation, Jiang Xiao had no other way, shaking his hands, turned on the phone, flipped through the address book, and called Fu Ruoyan.

The phone rang twice and was picked up.

"Xiao Xiao, what's the matter?"

Fu Ruoyan felt wrong as soon as he answered the phone. He still felt the panic like Jiang Xiao for the first time, choking and talking incoherently.

But soon, Fu Ruoyan also understood what he meant.

"Don't worry, don't worry, Xiaoxiao, you have already called the police, the police will pass soon, nothing will happen," Fu Ruoyan heard his description and thought it might be a car accident or heavy rain, but it doesn't necessarily happen. Jiang Xiao thought so seriously, "120 will pass. I took a look. The nearest public hospital to that place is the third city hospital, but there is still some distance away from that place. In this way, I know that there is a private home away from there. It's relatively close. I'll call and ask the other side to look for it. The ambulance will be there in 15 minutes. I'll pick you up right now. Don't worry, there will be nothing."

He wants to give it to that house. The nearest hospital called, but Jiang Xiao didn't dare to say more, so he hung up the phone without wasting time.

He thought in his heart that it would be okay, it must be okay, but after hanging up the phone, no one talked to him, and he couldn't help but began to panic.

It was raining heavily outside, and it didn't mean to stop.

I can't wait here either, Jiang Xiao thought, without the car key, he can still take a taxi, and the taxi is very fast.

After answering Jiang Xiao's call, Fu Ruoyan immediately called the hospital he knew. The son of the hospital dean is his friend. After hearing this, the other party said that he had sent the car out immediately and all the accounts were kept with him.

Fu Ruoyan went to pick up Jiang Xiao non-stop, and he happened to be nearby.

Because of the heavy rain, the road was a bit congested. Fu Ruoyan hurriedly hurried. It took him twenty minutes. Before he drove the car into the community, he had already seen Jiang Xiao at the door.

Fu Ruoyan was startled.

He had never seen Jiang Xiao who was so embarrassed.

Jiang Xiao walked from the residential building to the gate of the community, completely drenched. The security guard at the door should know him. I can't see if I put on him a raincoat.

The raincoat is a one-time, so thin. Jiang Xiao stood there alone, he couldn't get the car and refused to leave, although there was a doorway. The sentry box can shelter from the rain, but the sentry box is a bit big, and the rain blows in as soon as the wind blows in, and he is still half-drenched in rain.

It was already difficult to take a taxi on a rainy day, and the road was blocked. Jiang Xiao didn't know how long he had been standing there. It seemed like a century.

During that time, he picked up the phone and wanted to ask Fu Ruoyan how he was now, and then thought that Fu Ruoyan was already making arrangements and driving, so he shouldn't make a phone call.

The phone screen was full of water. He opened the call log and looked at Fu Ruoyan's name. His fingers were shaking again, and he hesitated because there were too many drops of water and the screen was not very sensitive.

Jiang Xiao was still confused at the moment. The series of call records included Fu Ruoyan who he had just called, his mother, and...Lin Chengyu.

Many Lin Chengyu.

The call between this person and him is indeed quite frequent. In the call log, the incoming and outgoing calls are all put together. Lin Chengyu is the third person besides Fu Ruoyan and his mother, but Lin Chengyu usually calls him, Luo Li. Hey, Jiang Xiao never took the initiative to call him.

Before Fu Ruoyan came, Jiang Xiao was panicked every moment, and her usual calmness was not used at this moment. Who knows better than him, it is too easy for a person to leave, and he especially needs a support.

Jiang Xiao randomly wiped the water marks on the screen with his fingers. He didn't know if he accidentally clicked the name or accidentally clicked the name, so he called.

Jiang Xiao... Jiang Xiao didn't die.

He didn't have time to hang up, the phone rang, or even half, and the other side was already answered.

"Xiao Xiao?" Lin Chengyu didn't believe his eyes when he saw the call log. He thought he was in a dream, but his hand was faster than his brain, so he picked it up all at once, "What's wrong with you?"

Jiang Xiao I do not know how to say.

He got stuck for a while, and then took a breath of cold air. Somewhat like going to the doctor in a hurry, he asked if he knew anyone nearby and could help him go to that place to find his mother. Anything that can help is fine.