Chapter 92

The person inquiring about the news told him that the Fu family still wanted the eldest son to go back. It may be that the young man's rebellious period had not passed, and he could not bear the setbacks, and had trouble with the family. .

Lin Chengyu, who heard the key words of the New Year's Eve dinner: "..." was

caught off guard and was mad.

If you don't get home well, you will know that bothering me and Xiao Xiao are really not good people, he thought.

Moreover, if he has money and pretends to be in despair, I think it is deliberate and premeditated by him to ask Xiao Xiao to save. Such a person can't do long in infinite optimization, in case he is taken back by the family halfway, or he just doesn't have enough sense of responsibility. Leave your work and leave, what about Xiaoxiao?

The more Lin Chengyu thought about it, the more he felt that this person was really untrustworthy. When he told Jiang Xiao this, Jiang Xiao didn't seem to care, and his face was always calm.

"I know a little bit," Jiang Xiao said, "but these are not important."

Fu Ruoyan is really not a downright person. Many things on his body, including clothes, are not cheap. You can see it at a glance. Jiang Xiaoyou When I thought, he might come to work here on a whim.

A person's actual background does not necessarily depend on investigation. Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan have been together for so long. Apart from some aspects of clothing, Fu Ruoyan can also see some on business occasions. When he talks with other bosses, he is generous in the slightest. Not stage fright, if there is any problem, it will be discovered quickly, and the old You Tiao digging holes for him will not fool his eyes.

These ways of doing things can't rely on part-time jobs, they must have years of experience, and Jiang Xiao himself has also tempered them.

At that time, Jiang Xiao thought, it shouldn't be a child from an ordinary family.

When he wanted to transfer Fu Ruoyan from the store to take on more work, he also carefully asked his opinion.

In the previous three years, every job of Fu Ruoyan was not very long. Every time he made some improvement, he felt that it was meaningless, and then handed his resignation to leave. If he suddenly left at a critical moment, Jiang Xiao would also be afraid. So he told Fu Ruoyan in advance.

In the future, he will definitely be very busy and tired. Of course, Jiang Xiao's salary will be sufficient, but to him, the money should be nothing.

"...If you are not happy in any way, or if you want to leave because of your own business, I can't keep you. Tell me in advance." Jiang Xiao once said bluntly to Fu Ruoyan, "Others , I have nothing to ask for."

"Jiang Xiao, I won't run, I won't run if you are here," Fu Ruoyan said to him, "I promise."

Jiang Xiao saw it on his face for the first time . Such a serious look.

No matter what kind of story is behind Fu Ruoyan, he said that he will not leave casually, Jiang Xiao is willing to believe him.

Previously involved in lawsuits did not fully prove that there was a problem with other people's character. Fu Ruoyan had never been to prison, and no one knew what the lawsuit was about. Compared with these words, Jiang Xiao was more willing to believe what she actually saw.

Time is so tight that if he spends his time on suspecting people around him, his company won't have to be opened.

And Jiang Xiao felt that Fu Ruoyan didn't want to mention anything about his family, it was something he didn't want others to touch. Although he did have a good relationship with Jiang Xiao after joining the company, his sense of boundaries was obvious.

Jiang Xiao didn't even know where he lives now. He said to send Fu Ruoyan back, but the other party refused, thinking that he didn't want to be disturbed. Jiang Xiao didn't ask about it.

Maybe that experience was also a pain that he couldn't bear to remember.

Jiang Xiao didn't know what he had experienced before, and what he thought now, but there was no need to be so close between people.

"Neither you nor I have a stand to listen to and understand Fu Ruoyan's secrets," Jiang Xiao said. "People do not need attention from others in all things. Whether it is to me or Fu Ruoyan, what you told me if it is true Worry about my words, then I would like to say thank you.

But those words, I will not hear them, if he really has a problem that affects me, I will bear the consequences of improper employment."

Not to mention the work. Things, even for friends, need a sense of proportion in getting along with anyone.

Jiang Xiao is usually kind-hearted because of his personality. For example, when he gave Fu Ruoyan the things before New Year's Eve, on the one hand, he really did too much and couldn't eat and waste. On the other hand, he also knew that Fu Ruoyan was celebrating the New Year alone, so he was really anxious to go home. I will not stay in the workplace at that point.

Jiang Xiao had such a time in her previous life. Even if she felt lonely, she didn't want to tell others about the things that happened before. He cares about what can help, and will reach out for things that can help. Not necessary.

There is a certain area in his heart that he doesn't want to be touched by others. For Jiang Xiao, he is a particularly competent employee and a friend with a particularly good personality. That's enough.

Lin Chengyu stopped talking.

Hearing this reply, he didn't know whether he should be happy or worried more.

Jiang Xiao really didn't have any other thoughts about Fu Ruoyan at the moment, and he stayed there.

But if you think about it, there are serious hidden dangers.

Jiang Xiao has always been praised for his life and life. He always feels comfortable getting along with other people. This is not only because of some superficial things, but he seems to have a kind of talent. He can clearly feel the bottom line and comfortable range of the other party.

Such Jiang Xiao is especially easy to be liked by others. On the one hand, he wants to hide Jiang Xiao, and on the other hand, he wants to see him shine and move forward happily.

Even if he is heading for a future that he can't control at all.

Jiang Xiao was actually very aware of Lin Chengyu's inquiries about this, he was afraid that another "Lin Heyuan" would appear.

But even if there were no other people, Jiang Xiao would not choose him. This is something that has been said many times.

"...Fu Ruoyan has always been not the point, Xiao Xiao," Jiang Xiao listened to Lin Chengyu with a wry smile, "I don't know what to do, and to what extent, you are willing to forgive me."

If Jiang Xiao can give him a little. Hope, he doesn't care about Fu Ruoyan at all.

Jiang Xiao was taken aback, and immediately replied with the same sentence as the previous answer: "There is nothing to forgive or not forgive between us."

A relationship was originally wrong.

When Lin Chengyu was first with him, he also felt that Jiang Xiao was like he said, like he had advised himself, completely letting go, completely disregarding the feelings of the previous life, but when he got closer, he realized that it was not.

Jiang Xiao would also lie.

When the two people got better, Lin Chengyu could really feel this.

Jiang Xiao didn't let go.

Never.

So Lin Chengyu was afraid of Lin Heyuan's appearance, and also afraid of Fu Ruoyan's appearance, because he knew in his heart that the relationship between others and Jiang Xiao started from scratch, but he at least started with minus one thousand points. He did it himself and can't blame others.

Even now it is not a negative score, it is not necessarily, so Jiang Xiao is very generous to give others a sense of trust, but is not willing to give him.

When he first went to college, he and Jiang Xiao got along better. He was happily for a long time, thinking he had hope, but then he accidentally found out that he was cold all over.

Jiang Xiao has never called him. It has been almost two years, and there hasn't been a single one.

Jiang Xiao didn't have a mobile phone when he was in high school. He bought one when he was in college. Lin Chengyu was almost the first to know his number. He often called Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao usually picks it up. Lin Chengyu is happy every time he gets through, so that Jiang Xiao didn't take the initiative to make a phone call. He didn't notice it for a long time and felt everything was normal. After all, Jiang Xiao hadn't taken the initiative to him, and occasionally something happened. , Anyway, Lin Chengyu will find it, just by the way.

It is quite strange that there has not been an active call for two years.

When it comes to things in the previous life, there is no need to say more about the reasons.

The fact that Lin Chengyu regretted not receiving the call was something that Lin Chengyu regretted most. He couldn't make up for it, but after rebirth, Jiang Xiao didn't mention it, as if this incident had never happened before.

But it did happen so tragically, and it would never get past.

Lin Chengyu didn't dare to think about how Jiang Xiao got there. When he found out about the phone not long ago, he didn't dare to presume on Jiang Xiao's face, and he didn't dare to mention a word.

He regretted that sentence just now, because Jiang Xiao believed in Fu Ruoyan that way, he felt uncomfortable, so he said the words, but after thinking about it, he was not qualified to request Jiang Xiao's opportunity now. Now he is talking to Jiang Xiao. Jiang Xiao doesn't have much mood swings. He is still talking to Lin Chengyu: "...I'm all such a big person, so calm down in the future. We talk about it again. It's always nothing. It makes sense. That's it. I have something to do. I'll leave first." When Jiang Xiao said this, he had already stood up and was ready to leave. Lin Chengyu subconsciously wanted to reach out to him and wanted to apologize to Jiang Xiao. He shouldn't Said so, but did not hold back. Then Jiang Xiao left in a hurry. Lin Chengyu looked at his back, unspeakably uncomfortable. He seemed to have a lot of thorns in his heart, and he didn't dare to say it. The moment he touched it, there was a dull pain. He really didn't mention what happened to Fu Ruoyan to Jiang Xiao again. The conversation between the two of them that day seemed to have been lightly revealed, and he couldn't tell what was left for both parties.

Jiang Xiao's expansion plan in Lishi is advancing steadily. When he promoted, he also singled out a few key products for activities, and several manufacturers joined forces to promote sales.

When you spend money, you can't rely on word of mouth that single deposits rely on word of mouth before. It's too slow. He needs to lay a lot of advertisements to show the brand quickly. Jiang Xiao can't shoot TV commercials, but print ads are still necessary. Fu Ruoyan has a really bad relationship with his family, but he has been in that business since he was young and has grown up. He has a lot of contacts, and he can still introduce some creative advertising companies. . When many brand advertisements have some earthy flavors or the style of card stars appearing, Infinite Optimal's some avant-garde print advertising styles are very conspicuous. From advertising to storefronts, Jiang Xiao is now planning for long-term, and he does not engage in franchising. He has to follow many things personally. Sometimes he is busy until the evening, and he doesn't even have time to go home. The school has to take care of it. Fortunately, there is a summer vacation. It's not very hard work. Some of the things that work harder than this are that this is still his own business, and he has some enthusiasm. Fu Ruoyan engages in advertising and promotion. Lin Chengyu is an expert in Jiang Xiao's shop decoration. The engineering team he found for Jiang Xiao. Many new designs and counter placements are also provided by professionals, which saved Jiang Xiao a lot. matter. By the end of the summer vacation of the sophomore year, Jiang Xiao's membership number has broken through 100,000 for a long time. He already has eight stores in Lishi, and three more are expected to open in the last quarter. Almost all the large shopping malls in Lishi have a layout. Liujiang has opened two, and there is another one ready for the end of the year. To open, Jiang Xiao in Shenzhen City is not very familiar with it, and the situation there is more complicated. Jiang Xiao's plan is a bit more detailed, and he plans to try to open the first store by the end of the year. After the store opened, the business was quite good, better than Jiang Xiao had imagined, and many people even came here admiringly.

In recent years, the concept of boutiques has become very hot. Jiang Xiao is one of the top-notch ones in this craze. Lishi Liujiang is a leading metropolis in the country. The people here have such a level of consumption, as long as the store is There are products that customers are interested in.

The money in his hands was spent as much as water, but he also made a lot of money back.

Step by step according to Jiang Xiao's plan, his company's cash flow is still relatively stable, will not collapse, sales are relatively fast, and after more stores are opened, some dealers will take the initiative to contact him, and the price can be lowered. He has more profit margins while increasing expenditures.

He has the embryonic form of a large company and is a step forward from the success of the plan.

However, the owner of Jiang, who owns more than a dozen stores, still looks very simple. He is very generous to the employees. He gives all the bonuses that should be given, but when it is his turn, he saves more money. He spends all his money on the blade. .

Fu Ruoyan felt this too.

Jiang Xiao is really a very magical person. When doing business, he reacts quickly and thinks a lot. Sometimes he is smart like a fairy, sometimes he is plain, and even a little dumb, unlike any ordinary person who lives hard. People are no different.

Sometimes when he sees Jiang Xiao, he is glad that he was found fault that night.

They all said that Saiweng lost his horse and knew it was a blessing. He didn't know it for three years, and finally he was a little lucky when he met Jiang Xiao.