Chapter 157

Lin Chengyu felt something was wrong.

He began to have a strong hunch that Jiang Xiao was not angry and ran away, but something happened.

He has always been very keen. The Song He and his wife shed tears there. The sadness was too obvious, which was very unusual.

But at this time, Lin Chengyu couldn't think that Jiang Xiao had passed away, or that he didn't want to imagine that. It was too sudden for him, and there was no foundation and no foundation.

Song Heyi communicated with the ghost. The friends around him also thought it was an angry remark, and they couldn't take it seriously and didn't take it seriously.

But something must have happened that he didn't know.

The noise of their quarrels is really not small. This is because the office area is not very soundproof, and many people outside can hear it.

There were other leaders of Songhe Company sitting in the office next to him, thinking not to do anything and ask someone to open the door in the office.

The two companies have worked together because of Jiang Xiao's matchmaking. There are still many leaders here who know Lin Chengyu. His company is well-known in the industry and cannot be offended casually. No matter what the reason, we should persuade or persuade.

When the others rushed in, the situation was already ugly. Song He was about to pick up his chair and was about to smash Lin Cheng Yu. His wife was a little more sober and was blocking people. "Mr Lin!" The person over there panicked as soon as he came in, and pulled him out quickly, "You avoid it first, Lao Song doesn't know what's going on today, we have a chance to communicate again!" Lin Chengyu has a scar on his forehead. There was blood, and Song He, whose eyes were red with anger, poured hot water on his body, and his hands were flushed red. The whole office looked messy, which was about the level of being sent to the hospital. But those who rushed in didn't expect Lin Chengyu to leave at all. "You tell me where is Jiang Xiao?!" He rushed up to pull Songhe's collar, "Did something happen? Did you hide him! Tell me!"

He was buzzed by Song He's ashtray's brain, with gold stars in front of him, but his heart panicked.

Reminiscing about Song He's expression at the time, it is almost certain that Jiang Xiao really had an accident.

At this time, he couldn't see anyone anymore, and if he waited any longer, Lin Chengyu felt that he was going crazy.

What happened? Why did he come back from a business trip this time, his original life was all upended?

He and Jiang Xiao are lovers. They are a serious couple who have been together for fifteen years. Why do these friends stop him at a critical moment, just not let him see Jiang Xiao? Don't let him solve the problem properly?

The whole office was noisy, he didn't ask, his mind was dizzy, and he was dragged to the hospital forcibly.

Song He's hand strength is really not small. He went to the hospital for an examination. The doctor said that he had a slight concussion. The burned hand rubbed some scald cream on it. It was a little better. The stool that Song He lifted was still smashed down. The chair leg hit his chest again, and there was another bruise.

The wound he scratched on the shoe cupboard door when he went home last week has not healed. The doctor showed him by the way and said that he hadn't taken care of the wound when he was bandaging. "During this period of time, my brain may feel dizzy and vomiting. It is normal to occasionally turn black in front of my eyes. Take care to rest," the doctor said, and couldn't help saying a few more words, "All my body is hurt, everyone is an adult. What are you doing now?" The translucent Jiang Xiao echoed beside him: "That's right." He followed the protagonist Lin Chengyu of the memories, and no one saw him. Song He was also here. In the hospital, he is 40 years old, and he has a three-high heart. He just sat on the side after the examination. The sister-in-law sat aside, and she kept crying, never stopping from the office to the hospital. In fact, Jiang Xiao had a good relationship with him after his rebirth. All his original friends were found back, and Mr. Song, the investment institution recommended to Ye Yingying, was him.

"What's the strength between Lin Chengyu and Lin Chengyu at this time, I'm dead," Jiang Xiao couldn't help but say a few words even though the other party couldn't hear him, "Pay attention to your body."

He was quite a failure in his first life, but Anyway, having such a few sincere friends is a profit, so don't influence others.

Lin Chengyu was not in the mood to heal his injuries.

He stared at Song He, just not letting him go.

"You must tell me where Jiang Xiao is today," he said, gritting his teeth every word, "otherwise..."

He didn't intend to threaten people, or he was panicked in his heart.

Song He doesn't eat his suit.

He took a sigh of relief and sneered: "Otherwise, what's the matter? That's right, you can easily target me in the same industry. If you have the ability, you can come, I'm afraid of you? Lin Chengyu, your wings are stubborn, right? Forget it? What is it like?"

"Say a few words," his wife patted him, "Be careful of your blood pressure."

"I'll just say!" Song He stood up abruptly, "Listen to me." Wrong? Without Jiang Xiao, he still doesn't know which garbage dump he will be a beggar in, a white-eyed wolf, a bereaved dog! I said to Jiang Xiao from the beginning that you should be a treasure for such a person. Okay, I'll find him a better one in minutes. He just doesn't listen. Now you see, it's a bitter pill!"

Lin Chengyu was scolded by someone pointing his nose, but he heard Jiang Xiao's name in the mouth of others, and he didn't really feel it. Emboldened.

He knows he regrets it.

Blame him for not caring about Jiang Xiao so much that he has reached this point.

"Brother Song," he really didn't know what else to do. "You can let me see Jiang Xiao first. Let me do anything. If he is dissatisfied, I will correct it."

Song He stared at him. The furious breath seemed to be extinguished because of this sentence, transforming into a deeper sadness.

"...You never want to see him again."

This communication ended in total failure.

Song He couldn't get through here. Lin Chengyu tried to find Jiang Xiao's other friends, but it was of no use except for spending time.

Jiang Xiao's old friends seemed to have reached a tacit understanding, and they didn't say a word.

Tossing this circle is another week.

Lin Chengyu actually felt that something was wrong, but he did not dare to think about it.

Except for crazy looking for people every day, day and night, that is, repeated calls to Jiang Xiao, but there is nothing except the prompt tone of "The phone you dialed is turned off".

Jiang Xiao melted into the sea like a drop of water, without a trace.

He suddenly appeared in Lin Chengyu's life, and then disappeared suddenly, without saying hello.

Jiang Xiao's group of friends must know something. People are emotionally irritated and ridiculed by Song He's group. It is easy to get into the corner. He regards these people as the only breakthrough.

It can be transferred to another person.

The original accountant Chen of the factory had been with Jiang Xiao for ten years, and now he is still uneasy after taking a large sum of money to retire.

She thought about it again. She felt that the other party was in a wrong state when she saw Jiang Xiao for the last time. After Lin Chengyu found it, she also thought about it and went to find someone.

Compared with Lin Chengyu's bumping into walls, she is a retired accountant that is more efficient than Lin Chengyu with hands and eyes.

The main reason is that she knows Jiang Xiao very well. He used to come to work every day when the factory was there. He went to work on time until the day before the factory decided to sell it. There were only a few days of leave, but there were no days. The business to go out should be a private matter.

The factory director's office was opposite her office. She could see clearly. After returning, Jiang Xiao's face was very bad, and she sat there in a daze.

Is this an abnormal situation?

The accountant at the small factory has multiple jobs, and she has to count attendance into her salary, and remember the date very clearly.

And Jiang Xiao didn't come all day when he asked for leave in those few days. He still came at noon. In such a short period of time, he shouldn't be out of the market.

Accounting Chen lived in Liujiang for a long time, and drew a circle around the place where Jiang Xiao lived, thinking about where he might go. In the past ten days, she went out to inquire when she was free, and she also asked people herself.

It is not a needle in a haystack, she actually soon thought of the option of a hospital.

Although their factory is small, Jiang Xiao will have many benefits, and she arranges medical examinations every year. Jiang Xiao himself was very busy. When he didn't catch up with Unity last year, he probably didn't go altogether.

When the physical examination report came out this year, it happened to be connected with Jiang Xiao during the few days when he asked for leave.

Is there something wrong with this association?

She didn't talk to Xiao Lin when she was not sure.

After all, Liujiang is a big city. There are three big hospitals in Guangcheng District, and she has no right to check the database of the hospital, but she still has a little contact. I asked about it and asked around, and finally found something difficult to beat. Relatives work in the First People's Hospital of Liujiang City.

The First People's Hospital is the hospital for their physical examination. But even if it is a relative, others will not check her for no reason.

Accountant Chen showed him his own proof, explaining his relationship with Jiang Xiao and the reasons he had to find. He had a very good attitude. After a few days of soaking up and down, the other party reluctantly agreed.

"I can't take you to the hospital, and I can't take pictures. I will only convey your results," the other party said. "It may not be possible to find out."

Accounting Chen controls the financial power of the factory and knows the ID number of Jiang Xiao as a legal person. normal. Based on this information, relatives helped her secretly search the medical records stored in the hospital database.

Accounting Chen honestly waited for the result, but after his relatives found out, he was a little hesitant when speaking.

"...I found it, it's the late stage of leukemia," he said, "Sorry." The

other party asked for leave several times during that period. It should be because he checked more than once. I probably didn't believe the result and wanted to confirm it repeatedly. But the condition is fixed, and there is no possibility of misjudgment.

It's a pity that he is in his thirties.

And he still has something to say to Accounting Chen.

With this condition plus the time for the examination, this person is probably no longer there. The sorrow is already expressing this kind of meaning euphemistically.

Accounting Chen didn't understand this. She was taken aback and stunned for a while, then tremblingly, she took out her mobile phone and called Lin Chengyu and told about it.

"...Xiao Lin, auntie didn't know it before. But the TV said, what is the essence of treating leukemia?" She was a little incoherent, "Your family has money, and Xiao Jiang should be treated well. Oh, he Why did you get this disease?"

She babbled a few words, but found that there was no sound on the other side, and the silence was terrible.

"Xiao Lin? Xiao Lin!"

"You have something to say!"

"Have you found Xiao Jiang? Auntie wants to talk to him. First tell him don't be afraid. Now the doctor is very powerful and can cure any disease. Am I right?"