Chapter 150

The fight was really bad, and Jiang Xiao also asked about it. There were many people present, saying that it was indeed Fu Ruoyan who did it first, but Jiang Xiao wanted to know why?

"Because he deliberately angered me," Fu Ruoyan wanted to reach out and put his arms around Jiang Xiao, but as soon as he raised his hand, the wound on his back started to hurt again. "Xiao Xiao, he wants to take you away."

"Then you will do it with him? "

...Hmm."

"If you say, I'm not an object," Jiang Xiao asked him to put his hands away, with a more serious tone, "I have my own ideas and choices, and no one can take it away without being changed by others." Me."

Fu Ruoyan heard this tone, but also knew it was not good. Just about to explain something, Jiang Xiao's cell phone rang.

It was the old man from Lin's family who called, Jiang Xiao thought about it, but didn't feel embarrassed not to pick it up.

Although there is a reason for Fu Ruoyan's first move, it's true that it doesn't make sense to move first. Besides, the old man did not apologize to Jiang Xiao, he had been helping himself, and Jiang Xiao had a guilty conscience at first when he called.

"Wait, you lie here," he pressed Fu Ruoyan on the bed, "I'll go out for a while."

He walked out of the room door and pressed the call button.

"Grandpa Lin..."

"Xiao Jiang, you also know why I am calling this time," the old man sighed softly, "I didn't get involved in matters related to your children's feelings. You love me, but how did you do it this time? I..."

He stopped after saying a few words. There seemed to be arguing voices on the phone. After a while, the phone was answered by another person.

"Xiao Xiao, it's me." It

was Lin Chengyu's voice.

"This is a matter between me and Fu Ruoyan. It has nothing to do with you, nor is it your fault. Regarding this point, I will explain this to Grandpa carefully," Lin Chengyu said, "I'm sorry for causing trouble to you. But Xiao Xiao, I don't have any purpose in doing a lot of things, let alone what Fu Ruoyan thinks, I just hope you will have a happier life." It's

okay to make up, or to love him, as long as Jiang Xiao is happy.

Jiang Xiao also knew what he was referring to, and it was complicated to mention them.

He didn't know how to deal with it when he heard it. After all, it was in the past tense, and nothing could be changed. Just doing nothing and gradually diminishing it might be the best choice for the situation at that time.

Jiang Xiao also didn't know if these things were the cause of this affair. There must be a great connection. If it goes down this way, it can't be watered down.

Both Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu didn't mean to take a step back each other, instead they got worse and worse.

"Before, I did receive your help. Even if I don't know it, it doesn't make sense to say anything that is not necessary when the facts are satisfied. If you need any conditions as compensation or exchange, you can mention, If you do this first, I apologize to you," Jiang Xiao said, "but Lin Chengyu, I also want to tell you that I hate you like this."

"Xiao Xiao..."

"I want to ask you about all these things, I Can you do it at will?" Jiang Xiao asked him, "When you don't think of it, just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what you do with me. When you think about it, you regret it, and you never say hello to me, and don't care about me. My situation and my current feelings, I thought that doing something good would be enough to...how about it, right?"

"I'm not an object," Jiang Xiao repeated again, her voice trembling slightly, "I have My own choice, I have a boyfriend, Lin Chengyu, don't do this in the future. This time it's Ruoyan's first hand, I know, but he also has a reason. Let's stop here, I will take care of my boyfriend, and you will take care of yourself. ."

Jiang Xiao was also a little suffocated in her heart before. Fu Ruoyan's possessiveness only increased, and the old man Lin called, and Jiang Xiao felt conflicted about this elder who had treated him well.

Fu Ruoyan was injured. It was not good for Jiang Xiao to sigh at him. Facing Lin Chengyu, he was much smoother, just like pouring beans from a bamboo tube, saying everything.

Lin Chengyu was silent for a while.

"I see," Jiang Xiao heard him say softly, "Don't be angry, Xiao Xiao, I'm sorry, you can do anything you want."

Jiang Xiao hung up the phone, he exhaled, and when he turned his head, Fu Ruoyan said Stand behind him.

When Jiang Xiao called, he heard those words clearly.

There is nothing that can't let him listen, but Fu Ruoyan's jealousy and possessiveness have reached the point where Jiang Xiao has a headache, and he doesn't know when this state will stop.

"What are you doing while standing?" Jiang Xiao went to help him, "Go back and lie down, and wait until the injury is healed."

Jiang Xiao was angry, and Fu Ruoyan was afraid to speak.

At night, he still wants to pull people to do something intimate, but his hand hurts as soon as he pulls it.

"Stop," Jiang Xiao drove him back, "Is it still possible at this time?"

"Xiao Xiao..."

"I'm going to sleep in the study room," Jiang Xiao got up from the bed, otherwise Fu Ruoyan would not be able to help himself. Calm yourself down. Take care of yourself these days, and then think about other things. You are not allowed to follow along to see if you have a lot of injuries."

There are other rooms at home, but the study is closest to the master bedroom, which is actually quite big. , Jiang Xiao turned on the computer and dealt with some work matters by the way.

He also felt that his life was not quite right recently. He spent a few laps in the study and didn't fall asleep even though he wanted to sleep.

He wanted to find a book from here to calm himself down. Jiang Xiao looked for it and saw a photo album.

This photo album was placed at the back of the top level of the bookcase. It was hard to find. Jiang Xiao remembered it when he looked at the cover. It was from his middle and high school years.

Because he and Fu Ruoyan have been living together for a long time. When Jiang Xiao moved, he moved all his belongings here. Now the degree of informatization is getting deeper and deeper. In the past few years, he had already kept his home. All the photographs in the past have been scanned and turned into electronic backups, just for fear of losing them.

If he hadn't seen it now, Jiang Xiao would almost have no idea that he still had this old photo album.

He took it down and took a look.

But there is something wrong as soon as it is opened.

Jiang Xiao had a lot of photos when he was in junior high school. Many of him were solo, from Lin Heyuan. Of course, there are also a lot of photos of the two of them. There are also some with other classmates and friends, and Lin Chengyu is also present.

The photos in this album are not complete.

Some were taken away, with Lin Heyuan's, and Lin Chengyu's.

Even if Jiang Xiao can't say that he is familiar with some photos, he still remembers the important ones.

...Who pulled it out?

Jiang Xiao thought of the answer. He and Fu Ruoyan live in this house, and his head hurts even more.

Although there is a backup, these photos cannot be said to be lost, but this incident still makes him uncomfortable.

"Fu Ruoyan," he took the photo album to the room, "you explain to me, what is this doing?"

Fu Ruoyan understood when he saw the cover.

He didn't like any of Jiang Xiao's predecessors, whether it was Lin Chengyu or Lin Heyuan. Lin Chengyu has been annoying because he is by his side, but Lin Heyuan is not a lighter in Jiang Xiao's heart.

The two separated again because of regret. Even though Jiang Xiao rarely mentioned it later, Fu Ruoyan still naturally didn't like him.

When he saw this album, he first hid it when he was tidying it up, but there were photos of Jiang Xiao when he was a little bit younger. Fu Ruoyan couldn't help but look through it. He found that many photos looked dazzling. , And pulled it out easily.

Sure enough, without some people, I looked much more comfortable.

"...Not thrown away," Fu Ruoyan said, "in the rightmost drawer under the cabinet."

He watched Jiang Xiao go out and retrieved the photos he had pulled out.

Then Jiang Xiao didn't come back.

This time the headache became Fu Ruoyan.

In the next few days, it was difficult for him to make big moves because of the injuries on his body, and Jiang Xiao was obviously angry.

It's a lot harder to coax this time.

Because he was fighting impulsively, and for the previous photos, even if Fu Ruoyan apologized to him, it was difficult for him to calm down for a while, because he was concerned that Fu Ruoyan had injuries or needed someone to take care of him, Jiang Xiao stayed at home and did not leave.

This time, Fu Ruoyan really learned a lesson, and he looked really honest.

"I didn't think so much, Xiao Xiao," he looked at Jiang Xiao pitifully, "I'm just afraid, don't leave me because of this, I will really change it."

Things got to this point, Jiang Xiao actually I also feel that sometimes I really like to indulge Fu Ruoyan.

This was his habit when he was in love, and it was also part of Jiang Xiao's character. He always felt that as long as he worked hard to treat each other well and the two of them fell in love again, they would definitely go on well.

He wanted to analyze the cause of this situation and whether he really did something wrong, but Fu Ruoyan was also very smart. He recognized his mistakes quickly and deliberately obscured some contradictions, which always made Jiang Xiao feel That is just a small mistake.

Jiang Xiao was led by him in a lot of vagueness. Originally, he had a clear idea, but after a few exchanges, it was inevitable that he was a little confused.

Maybe Fu Ruoyan was just insecure, he thought.

Just like when Jiang Xiao first met Fu Ruoyan, he felt that this person was a bit like himself, so after being with Fu Ruoyan, in addition to his good nature and habits, Jiang Xiao always had an inexplicable compensation for him. .

He just looked the same as Jiang Xiao in the past, insecure, but his appearance was different.

It was the first time Fu Ruoyan fell in love. He had no experience, and it was not his wish to do something wrong.

Jiang Xiao always hopes that it can be restored. He has tried again and again, and his patience will always bottom out, but with the previous feelings, there is one last time before him.

For the last time, he tried to give Fu Ruoyan a sense of security.

The whole year has been in a mess, and seeing that winter is about to start again, fortunately, Fu Ruoyan hasn't figured out anything in the past two months, and it is as sweet as the beginning. This gives Jiang Xiao a little hope.

Jiang Xiao drove to Liujiang that day. He made an appointment in advance and looked forward to the meeting.

The other party is a very agile jewelry designer, and later opened a shop in Liujiang, only receiving special guests. Jiang Xiao had the honor to follow her friends to see her display cabinet in her last life, and her memory is still fresh.

The designer's most famous craft is making wedding rings. At that time, Lin Chengyu would not wear a ring when he went out, and it was useless if he did it.

But maybe this time, he can realize an unfinished ideal and also stabilize the relationship with this.

Fu Ruoyan knows his intentions, so he won't cause meaningless things in the future.