Chapter 75

Xia Wanwan returned the next afternoon, and Jiang Xiao naturally went home.

His fever has basically gone, and a drip is still useful.

Because of these many things, the relationship between Xia Wanwan and her partner really became good. She came to thank you, brought Jiang Xiao back, and asked him: "I didn't know about it once I went out. I was so worried. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Jiang Xiao shook his head.

Xia Wanwan rubbed his head and went into the kitchen to prepare him food. Jiang Xiao went into the room by herself and took the money from the small box.

Medical bills owed.

He still remembers it.

He had gone to class the next day. After thinking about it, he took out the money.

"I have money myself," he said to Lin Chengyu, "Thank you for helping me these past two days, but I think..."

Before he could say anything, he was interrupted by Lin Chengyu.

"Xiao Xiao, if you want to count, besides the medical expenses, do I have to calculate the nursing and food expenses with you?"

Jiang Xiao thought about it, and really started to pay. Lin Chengyu couldn't laugh or cry, and pressed his hand.

"I didn't mean that, Xiao Xiao, if you really count it, I owe you more. Now I can't afford to pay you the entire Lin family. I should give you the money." He continued, "We It's not clear between the two at first."

Jiang Xiao was speechless for a while, and asked him again: "Then what do you want?"

He then solemnly added: "It's really impossible for the two of us. "

This is not the first time Jiang Xiao said this.

"I know," Lin Chengyu heard so many times, still couldn't help feeling a pain in his heart, but then continued, "Xiao Xiao, I just hope you don't reject me so much, maybe we can be friends."

He and Lin Chengyu, friend?

Quite difficult.

But Jiang Xiao recalled that the two of them got used to it after spending so many years together. It's difficult to return to that kind of intimacy, but it's not entirely without room for change, if Lin Chengyu will really change it.

Forget it, what do you think so much now, let it be.

Jiang Xiao's medical expenses were not paid out in the end. In the next semester of senior high school, he can't allow him to think too much. When he comes back from a minor illness, he will be even busier with his studies.

It seems that I have been taking exams, the big and small exam mock exams, so that Jiang Xiao is really not particularly nervous on the day of the college entrance examination.

He really has been preparing for this day for a long, long time, and he has made up for the regrets of his last life with confidence.

Xia Wanwan was a bit more nervous than him. Before going to the examination room, she always helped him check the admission ticket and stationery, and even the meals for the past few days were carefully prepared.

It should not be too light, otherwise the ginger can't be eaten if it is nutritious, and it should not be too greasy

.

Lin Chengyu is not here, so he went back to Liujiang to take the exam. But Yue Cheng didn't leave and stayed here. On the day Jiang Xiao entered the examination room, a bunch of parents stood in front of the school gate, watching their children enter.

Xia Wanwan was naturally there. Jiang Xiao turned around before entering the gate, and she waved to herself.

Yue Cheng was standing on the other side. He didn't know where he turned out a red coat, which resembled a Tang suit. He said that there was a good sign, and waved at him.

During the two days Jiang Xiao took the exam, he himself felt that it was quite easy.

The test papers were not difficult, and the answers were very smooth. After all the exams were completed, the students rushed out from the school gate. Everyone looked very happy and finally liberated.

Jiang Xiao walked forward slowly along the road of the school, not hurried or slow. When he arrived at the school gate, most of the people had already left. Xia Wanwan was waiting there. Jiang Xiao walked over and gently hugged her. one time.

"Mom, I've finished the exam."

"How did it go?" Xia Wanwan asked him.

She didn't dare to ask during the exam, and now she asked after finishing the exam.

"

Very good," Jiang Xiao said back to her, "Don't worry." The son said that he was not worried, and Xia Wanwan immediately relaxed.

"Let's go," she happily took Jiang Xiao home, "I'll make you some good food."

He remembered one thing besides Xia Wanwan's heart-warming meals at night.

Lin Heyuan left a box for himself.

Jiang Xiao has always been very obedient. He opened it after the college entrance examination. He had thought about what would be inside, but until today, he opened it nervously. He never expected that there was a bank card inside.

Jiang Xiao: ...

Although he has been working hard to make money when he and Lin Heyuan are together, and the other party often helps himself, but he doesn't like money to this point, right?

He curled his mouth, a little to laugh, and a little to cry.

There was a piece of letter paper under the bank card, and Lin Heyuan explained why it was given to it.

He said that before leaving, he didn't know the best gift to choose. He always felt that nothing was worthy of Jiang Xiao, and he couldn't express his feelings at that time.

Cary's money has been saved since he was a child. He has received the New Year's money and saved living expenses. He usually does not spend much money. There are also some prizes and scholarships that he won in competitions. Lin Heyuan won the prize at the World Mathematical Olympiad in Physics. Guang Hou Lin The county education department awarded 10,000, and the total number of zeros and zeros has existed. There are more than 100,000, which is a lot of money.

He wanted to leave this to Jiang Xiao, but he really couldn't think of it. In addition, he could find anything that would be beneficial to Jiang Xiao.

Lin Heyuan accompanied him to set up a small stall, watched Jiang Xiao working hard to make money, read Jiang Xiao's well-organized account book, and saw that he left the entire market to Zhang Yang when he was making money with electronic products, and he walked out by himself.

He knew that Jiang Xiao had a complete plan for the future, not just a small amount of money in front of him.

He wanted to leave this to Jiang Xiao because he felt that when it was the right time, it could become part of his start-up capital. It was also a way for him to grow up with Jiang Xiao. He didn't feel that regret when he left.

His letter is very long, much longer than Jiang Xiao's used to read. He analyzed the things he was thinking about at the time to Jiang Xiao.

"...Don't save money, year after year, this will really let me down," he wrote, "I hope you will be better in the future, even if I'm not around, I hope you are better."

Jiang Xiao is good at Wiping the corners of his eyes, he sniffed, still not holding back his tears.

That night, Jiang Xiao didn't sleep, he was really in a bad mood and couldn't sleep.

He highlighted that he had some thoughts, and he secretly bought a bottle of cold beer from the outside store, and sat on his window sill, while secretly drinking beer and counting the stars.

Yes, it is simply counting the stars.

The sky in the thick forest is clear at this moment, with no clouds in the sky, and every star is bright. Jiang Xiao stretched out his finger to paint the constellations in the sky, and saw the semicircle of the moon.

Time flows by, and the sky gradually lights up in the wee hours of the morning, and the stars are not so obvious.

Sitting on the window sill, he saw a car light flashing on the road in front of the community, which looked particularly dazzling in the hazy early morning.

He knew at a glance that it was Lin Chengyu's car, which was easy to recognize.

Why are you back again, Jiang Xiao thought.

However, he was sleepy when dawn came. He had spent the night here with all his interest. Jiang Xiao packed up, climbed into bed and went to sleep.

He never got up the next morning. After all, the college entrance examination was over, and Xia Wanwan didn't urge him.

The next day Jiang Xiao slept until three o'clock in the afternoon and did not get up. He took a shower by himself and then heated up the lunch. Xia Wanwan stuffed a dried fruit in his mouth and asked him if it was delicious.

It was the dried apricots Jiang Xiao liked. He chewed and nodded.

"Xiao Lin gave it. It came early in the morning. He said that it was not easy to finish the exam. He also sent a small cake. I told him that he left before you got up," Xia Wanwan said, "He also just got up. The college entrance examination is over? It's not okay to collect other people's stuff. I bought some fruit and sent it over, which is considered a courtesy."

Jiang Xiao heard her say that, and the cheeks moved, and he swallowed the dried apricots, sweet.

He didn't say anything about the relationship between Xia Wanwan and her partner. He had been together for three years, everything was silent, and what he did was more convincing than what he said.

Xia Wanwan is not a child. She has her own ability to judge and communicate without knowing and without experiencing her previous life. Jiang Xiao will remind her, but she will not interfere too much. Besides, his relationship with Lin Chengyu is somewhat similar. Ease.

Besides, there shouldn't be many days for him and Lin's family to be right. He doesn't know what this relationship will be like in the future.

Jiang Xiao is about to go to college. He can't worry about Xia Wanwan staying in Hou Lin alone, and Xia Wanwan has also made progress with Jiang Xiao in the past three years. After three or four years, her CPA certificate has been taken.

Although I am still working in that small company, it is because it is indeed difficult to find a good next home in the small place of Houlin. Jiang Xiao and Xia Wanwan suggested that when they were in college, they would leave together and go to a bigger city. There is a high probability that you will also settle there.

Because Jiang Xiao had a goal before he was admitted to the university, but he didn't dare to say which city he could go to. But this idea was already there, and Xia Wanwan agreed.

A large part of her examination of this certificate is to give her son a better life.

The family's expenses have not been large, except for Jiang Xiao's own money, Xia Wanwan still has some savings, and she also has a plan.

Now I'm waiting for Jiang Xiao's results.

Others say that this period of time after the college entrance examination is the most relaxing period, and there will be no such good time in the future, Jiang Xiao also feels so.

After the college entrance examination, Jiang Xiao thought about nothing and was happy for a long time.

His stock finally had time to take a look at it, and it went up very well, but according to Jiang Xiao's memory, it hadn't finished up in the middle of the year, and there were still up. He took a look and left it alone, and left it there. It's too late to get it when I go to the university to sign up in September.

After finally having such a period of rest, Jiang Xiao took her mother out for a trip.

Xia Wanwan rarely travels far. She came out of the countryside. There are so-called beautiful mountains and rivers. Jiang Xiao will not take her to see the mountains and rivers. Instead, she took her to the capital to take a look at the feasting and cultural heritage.

Jiang Xiao looked at her in those few days and felt that it was the most relaxing period for her mother in recent years.