Chapter 50

When he left this place, Lin Chengyu also came out of the construction site in Shenzhen.

The foundation of the hotel was done meticulously, laid solidly, and one stage of the project was completed. Although he had a lot of hardships, he really learned a lot of new things, and he is familiar with many people in the company and many partners in Yongjiang. Up.

On Jiang Xiao's side, Yongjiang's people had greeted that side. Fortunately, Yue Cheng really knew the boss there, and they were all in the same circle.

Because of Lin Chengyu's last time, Yue Cheng didn't dare to think that Jiang Xiao was the one who was obsessed with his young master's rebellion on a whim. He was afraid that something happened to Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu would be crazy again, so there was a lot of information about Jiang Xiao. He personally followed the matter for fear of accidents.

Of course, in addition to the friendship, the accounts should be settled clearly. Lin Chengyu paid all the expenses and added a lot to the other party. He also got feedback. Jiang Xiao was very happy over there, and there was nothing dissatisfied. of.

that's enough.

He is exhausted, isn't it just for this?

Originally, he wanted to quickly deal with these things and go there to take a look, just take a look, he can remember this in his heart as a memory.

He can do not disturb Jiang Xiao, and he will try to ignore Lin Heyuan and not let himself be jealous. Others tell him that Jiang Xiao is very happy. He imagines the person smiling and feels happy. The rest Things are not important anymore.

He didn't expect that Jiang Xiao didn't play there for a long time. He would have stayed there for a week, but left on the fifth day.

Jiang Xiao actually didn't think about it, because he started school unexpectedly.

His newly admitted Hou Lin No. 1 High School asked him to go back to class. The summer vacation ended early and the high school students had to make up classes.

At the junior high school stage, according to Hou Lin's rules, there are no make-up classes. Weekends are normal. In the third year of junior high school, there will be two extra evening self-study sessions. The first and second year of junior high school do not even go to evening self-study. It's not because of the burden of happy education. The schoolwork in junior high school is not onerous, and the current students are not as motivated by the competition of later generations. The ordinary county towns are not very strict about this.

But no matter when, high school is the most important and most stressful learning stage.

The class schedule starts at 7:30 in the morning for self-study in the morning and ends at ten in the evening. There is no complete rest on weekends. Only on Saturday afternoon there is no class to rest for a few hours. The evening self-study on Saturday is still to be taken.

Compared with Houlin No. 3 Middle School, the courses of Houlin No. 1 Middle School are one world at a time. In comparison, the No. 3 Middle School can be regarded as a paradise of happiness.

Of course, this is not the official start of school. Normal school starts in September. This year, Houlin Yigao organized the top 50 students in the county's high school entrance examination into a small class for early teaching. It is only at the end of July that Jiang Xiaolin Heyuan has been notified to go to class.

This is something new this year, so Lin Heyuan didn't expect it either.

Sure enough, happy times are short.

But you still have to study hard! Can't be lazy! One must be self-disciplined!

Jiang Xiao immediately adjusted his mentality.

Rongxiang is a big province for college entrance examinations. There are no particularly good universities in the local area. There are many students and competition is inspiring. Jiang Xiao still remembers her goal and is admitted to a particularly good and good university!

After he got home, he gave Xia Wanwan a gift, which was the local characteristic shredded squid, some scattered delicious snacks, and the shells he dug up on the beach seriously. "It's good to have fun year after year," Xia Wanwan touched his head, "I'm going to high school, and I will suffer from the hardship in the next three years. It's better for Xiaolin to take you to relax." Jiang Xiao Although his dad was a man who came out to beg for life before he finished his junior high school, he paid special attention to the education of the next generation. The house he bought when he got married was specially selected.

The town of Houlin County is small. The several old middle schools in the county town are actually in the same place. Although Jiang's house is a bit small and old, it is relatively close to the primary, middle, and high schools. Jiang Xiao's home is close to the No. 1 Middle School. It's about seven or eight minutes by bike, so it's very convenient to go back and forth.

Jiang Xiao had never attended a high school in her previous life, and was a little nervous when she first stepped into the gate of No. 1 Middle School.

It seems that all schools like to post banners. As soon as Jiang Xiao came in, he saw the article "Reading Changes Destiny", which was hung on the front of the teaching building. The red letters on the white background were very conspicuous, trying to inspire the students.

Jiang Xiao was immediately encouraged.

Lin Heyuan helped him with the registration materials, bought him ice cream and lollipops to eat, and led him to sign up and pay the tuition to receive teaching materials, so he had time to look around and observe in secret.

At this point in time, Houlin No. 1 Middle School's second year and third year of high school are normally making up classes. Jiang Xiao can hear the students from the teaching building reciting the text loudly, and the learning atmosphere is still very good.

The small class officially started the next day, and Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao were still sitting together.

At the beginning of a new class, the seats are arranged according to height. Jiang Xiao has grown a little bit taller this year. He and Lin Heyuan are naturally sitting in the last row in terms of height. They are not nearsighted and can see clearly. The blackboard doesn't need to be adjusted forward, so they are put together in a tacit understanding.

The textbooks of the nine high school courses have already been distributed, and Jiang Xiao glanced over it briefly, feeling a little bit in his heart.

The college entrance examination is divided into liberal arts and sciences. The school asks them to come to class so early, first, to lay a foundation in advance, and second, to let them choose the right direction as soon as possible. The next semester of high school will begin to be divided into subjects.

"Don't think about it so much," Lin Heyuan guessed what he was thinking, "After a few tests, I will naturally know which subject I prefer."

Also, exam-oriented education is of course subject to test results.

Jiang Xiao and the others have gathered in this small class. Everyone is very self-disciplined. Even during the break, most of them are buried in the desk. Most of the time, they are quiet, only the rustle of pen writing on paper.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan were at the same table. He knew that Lin Heyuan's schoolbag had several physics books in addition to textbooks. Some Jiang Xiao brought him from Liujiang's bookstore, and some were bought at his home. They started taking the first test two weeks after the make-up class. The bottom test is mainly about high school knowledge. Because they haven't studied for long, most of them are not high in the test. Many courses are considered good. . Lin Heyuan's results were far ahead, and the physics paper even got full marks. When he was in junior high school, he was already reading high school books in advance, and the teacher has not kept up with his progress. Although there is no division of liberal arts and sciences, but his interests and abilities are also very clear. "Try the physics competition? It's the physics Olympiad. It doesn't conflict with the college entrance examination, but there will always be more ways than the usual college entrance examination." Although Jiang Xiao had never attended high school in his previous life, he had seen a lot of things. He knew a boss before. The son is the provincial contest that wins the prize and has extra points. If he wins the national prize, he also has a great chance to be directly admitted by a well-known university. Lin Heyuan: "I know." His parents also mentioned this idea. They thought about it when they were in junior high school. However, the place in Houlin is too small and there is no splash in this place in junior high school. By the time he was in high school, Hou Lin No. 1 Middle School had a quota and a channel for sending it up. There were several examples of awards before. His parents also greeted the school, and the teacher knew that he had such a plan. "But these are still early. You will have the opportunity to register for the exam in three years in high school. Take your time," Lin Heyuan explained to him, and then pointed to the paper Jiang Xiao put on the table, "You, don't worry about it here. Quickly correct the wrong question."

Jiang Xiao's total score this time was the top ten in the class, but he also made a lot of mistakes. His ranking was OK because everyone couldn't pass the exam.

When Lin Heyuan reads Jiang Xiao, he is always very demanding and strict. Jiang Xiao is also obedient, lowering his head and correcting the wrong question. He did half of the wrong question. He moved closer and said to Lin Heyuan, "Then I will next time. When I go to Liujiang, I will find books in that area for you. "If

you want to buy more of the Physics Olympiad, you can buy some back, then, no matter how poor you are, you can't have poor education.

Lin Heyuan heard him say this, and couldn't help but smile at him no matter how serious he was before.

"Well, just for you, I will take the exam seriously." The

cram school took up a month of summer vacation, and the small class took a short break during the three days when other freshmen in the first grade reported, waiting for the official start of school.

Jiang Xiao took advantage of these three days to take a trip to the Liujiang River, and bought some new small container goods, enough for him to sell for a few months, and the mp3 that accounted for the bulk of it.

The profit of mp3 is always divided by Zhang Yang. Jiang Xiao at the small container can't go to the inventory day by day. According to the school schedule, he can only go once on Saturday. The rest of the time cannot be left to Zhang Yang. Xia Wanwan will also help him. of.

He has been doing it on the container side for a long time, and everyone knows what style it is. Because the price on the label is very clear, frequent customers are used to it. Many people who buy things take the goods and calculate the money and leave, just like self-service shopping.

As soon as he returned from Liujiang, his busy senior year officially began.

Their small class became an excellent class, because the progress of the make-up class was a bit faster than other classes. Everyone had been at the same table for a month, and they were all familiar with each other, but Jiang Xiao didn't expect it to be the first class. There was a huge accident waiting for him.

——A "new" classmate has arrived in their class.

The head teacher brought in when he was studying in the morning. The man was wearing a school uniform from No. 1 Middle School, which was different from his usual style of dressing. When he entered the classroom, he couldn't see his face because of the backlight. Jiang Xiao hadn't recognized him at that moment.

But as soon as he turned around and saw the familiar blue-gray mixed-race eyes and that beautiful face, he knew who it was.

"Hello everyone, I'm the new transfer student Lin Chengyu."

Jiang Xiao:...Huh?

Is there anyone else who can control him?