Chapter 134

Tangerines are not sweet, but have a sour taste. Unlike the ones at home, there is no unsweetened fruit from Jiang Xiao.

As Fu Ruoyan said when we were together, he hoped that Jiang Xiao would only need to face the relationship frankly, and he would solve the rest without worrying about it.

No matter who it is, don't bother him and Jiang Xiao, let alone hurt him.

Fu Zonglin is now in a dilemma, and it is useless for him to pretend to be in front of Fu Ruoyan.

His uncashed empty check is hanging on him there, and now he is supporting him outside. Some investors still don't know that he is now at the end of the battle. If he is to be exposed, the pressure he faces can be imagined.

They really don't have any hole cards anymore. Although Director Chen has some level, he is in his 80s this year and his health is not good. How could he return to directing the show? Seeing that even the director's position will be retreated this year, he originally wanted to make one last before leaving. Pen, I didn't expect it to be unprotected in old age.

Fu Ruoyan was sitting in front of the hospital bed and didn't know when he became like this, aggressive, leaving no room for it.

"What do you want?"

Fu Zonglin asked him.

He still had a little hope at the beginning. After all, he was still his son. It was obvious that their relationship was okay for the first ten years, but then he suddenly fell to the bottom.

Now it is too late to remedy it.

"You have Fu's shares in your hand, sell it to me," Fu Ruoyan said. "You also know that I don't have many shares. It's really difficult to do things down-to-earth. If you take the money, you can pay back some of it. In exchange, I can help you with the rest."

Fu Zonglin hadn't answered yet, someone from outside the ward opened the door and intercepted the words loudly.

"No!" Chen Lingyue, his stepmother, "Fu's shares cannot be given to him!" I

don't know how long she has been listening outside.

Fu Ruoyan doesn't matter, just listen to it. Anyway, count her as a share.

"You...you come at me when you have something," Chen Lingyue shivered when he saw him, "I was sorry for that thing before, and I apologized to you, you, anyway, anyway, we are also a family, don't be like this... ...Hurry up and kill them all."

Fu Ruoyan seemed to have heard a big joke.

"The family... said as if I did something wrong," he sat on the seat, changed his movements a little, and looked at Chen Lingyue, "Aunt Chen, I ask you, your apology is worth a few dollars. What?"

Chen Lingyue was well maintained, but it looks a bit older today.

"I also have your handle, I have," she suddenly found a bit emboldened, "the people under my hand have taken pictures of you, don't you want to spread this thing." When

she handed Fu Ruoyan's picture, she pointed her finger The tips are shaking.

It was a photo of him and Jiang Xiao when they were getting along. The two of them went out after the New Year. They went shopping in the supermarket together, like an ordinary couple, and didn't avoid others.

To be honest, the photos were taken quite well, it seemed that he and Jiang Xiao were very close, and they looked like a young couple. It's a pity that the atmosphere is wrong, otherwise he would store this photo as a good memory.

"Of course you won't," Fu Ruoyan was not as scared as Chen Lingyue imagined after enjoying the photos. "After all, my brother is still young, so you don't want anything to happen to him. After all, your family is not as good as before, many times. Can't protect him, can you?"

"Fu Ruoyan! What do you want to do?"

"What have you done, I might do," Fu Ruoyan said, "So I said, don't make me angry. The meaning is, don't touch Jiang Xiao."

He looked normal when he came in, but at this time, looking at her, the eyes that swept over were too scary, especially the next few sentences, which made people feel creepy for no reason.

Chen Lingyue didn't dare to speak anymore, she was now quite afraid of Fu Ruoyan.

When it comes to shares, she certainly disagrees. As long as Fu does not fall and shares are there, their lives will be guaranteed in the future, but even if the shares are sold, it is hard to say.

Doesn't Fu Zonglin know? Of course he also knows.

But the difficulties in front of him are also forcing him. Some partners have already felt something is wrong. When he was hospitalized, he called and said that he was concerned, but he was already asking about the things agreed at the time, and they were forcing him to honor them one by one.

These partners are not all fuel-efficient lamps. Many things have been revealed after signing the contract. If you offend them, there is also nothing to talk about later.

Whether he chooses the left or the right, it proves his failure. It looks like a choice, but in fact there is no room for choice.

Fu Zonglin didn't look at Chen Lingyue, she later sat there helplessly weeping, and he just waved his hand to let her leave.

"When did you become like this?"

Fu Zonglin asked him.

Fu Ruoyan looked at him, curled up his lips and smiled: "You should ask yourself, I learned these things from you."

"Yes," Fu Zonglin also smiled, "We are father and son."

The pictures of Fu Ruoyan and Jiang Xiao were placed there. He stretched out his hand to take a look, and then said, "It looks like a very suitable person to live. It's good."

"Your mother and I were like this in the beginning. You first No need to refute, it is true. At the beginning, I loved her no less than you loved Jiang Xiao. Her family looked down on me, but I was willing to do everything for her, and I was willing to pay for her," Fu Zonglin recalled. "It changed later. When Fu had just achieved some grades, my whole person was different. If so, I know you hate me,

but— " He thought that Fu Zonglin was playing an emotional card and took the photo from his hand Drew it back. Fu Ruoyan felt very uncomfortable for him to see Jiang Xiao, but what happened later showed that it was not.

He lowered his head again, thinking about the photo. Fu Ruoyan was there looking at Jiang Xiao's smiling expression. He hadn't seen it for a long time.

"You like him very much," Fu Zonglin said, "I like him more than I thought."

"So, if you say, you don't dare to bring Jiang Xiao over, not because he is afraid that he will see me, but because he is afraid that he will see you. ," Fu Zonglin turned his eyes to look at him again, his eyes looked a bit paradoxical, "You dare not show him this side, after all, when you compare it with me, it is blue out of blue but better than blue. You are more cruel than me. That's too much."

Then Fu Zonglin leaned against him again, staring at him unblinking, his expression indescribable.

Fu Ruoyan did not answer.

His weakness is indeed Jiang Xiao, but facing Fu Zonglin and Chen Lingyue, the opponent's weakness is more obvious, so he can completely suppress it. But at this time, when Fu Zonglin said so, his heart trembled.

"... Am I being too good to you? You have to make it out of me, so you know what you are now, right?" Fu Ruoyan stood up, and he picked up Fu Zonglin's collar with one hand, "You are not qualified to mention it. My mother is not qualified to mention Jiang Xiao, I am different from you."

Fu Zonglin's feelings to describe his feelings for Jiang Xiao made him feel sick.

Fu Zonglin seemed to have accepted the fact that he was defeated in this battle, but after accepting the fact, he had an indifferent attitude instead.

"Don't get excited, I agree to your request. If you help me solve those things, I can give you the shares. But Fu Shi is a listed company and there are many procedures for the transfer of shares, so if you say, take it easy, you don't need to rush," Fu Zonglin coughed a few words, then patted his hand, "But you see, people won't always win for a lifetime, and there will be a long road in the future."

He said a few words in a low voice, almost inaudible, as if it was Said it to myself.

The matter was over, Fu Ruoyan didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Even if he got the desired result, Fu Ruoyan vaguely felt something was wrong when he left. He seemed to have gotten some curse from the father he hated, and he was in a bad mood when he returned.

Holding the breath and driving, it was not until I got home to see Jiang Xiao that he finally eased over.

After the New Year passed, he and Jiang Xiao moved back to their original house and lived in the two-person world again.

When he came back, Jiang Xiao was sitting on the sofa with a laptop on his lap. He was looking at the unlimited website. As soon as Fu Ruoyan came in and saw him, he came over and wanted to give Jiang Xiao a hug.

"Oh, wait a minute, my computer is about to drop," Jiang Xiao was attentive, but didn't respond at once, "What's wrong?"

He put the computer in place, and then skillfully reached out and patted Fu Ruoyan on the shoulder.

Fu Ruoyan was silent for a while, and then said: "It's okay."

But Jiang Xiao thought he knew it, probably because of his father's side.

Fu Ruoyan never allowed himself to intervene. Jiang Xiao hadn't even seen Fu Zonglin. Sometimes he couldn't help asking, but he didn't want to mention it, probably because he didn't want to know too much, so Jiang Xiao didn't say anything. NS.

This is Fu Ruoyan's indescribable past, and it is the heaviest thing in his heart.

Sometimes, no matter how close a couple is, they still have to leave a gap between each other. Jiang Xiao understands that, so he respects each other and doesn't ask more questions.

Maybe at this time Fu Ruoyan only needs to hug and accompany him, and he doesn't need to give any guidance.

As a lover, Jiang Xiao will always understand his choice, but today he feels that Fu Ruoyan's emotions are a little strange, as if he is afraid of something, and the hand holding him trembles a little after he comes in.

According to the current situation, it should be very successful, right? afraid of what?

Until the night when he went to bed, the strength of Fu Ruoyan's holding him was still much tighter than at other times.

"Xiao Xiao," he kissed the top of Jiang Xiao's head, "Fu Zonglin has been hospitalized during this period. He should have no chance of turning over, but I'm afraid they will jump over the wall in a hurry and it will not be good for you. Can I find someone to protect you?"

Jiang Xiao It seemed to understand why he was nervous.

"Well, I will be more careful during this time. Don't worry, I have security measures myself. The drivers have picked it up," Jiang Xiao said. "Moreover, I am always on the line with the company. I have no plans to travel recently. It's only ten minutes on the road. Don't worry too much. In broad daylight, how can they have such courage? I'm fine, but you have to be careful."