Chapter 69

Ye Bing wanted to buy a store from the beginning. He and his wife set up a mom-and-pop shop. The rent can be saved. If the business is average, two people are enough. If you earn a little money, if the business is good, you can hire two small workers. money.

He was not mentally prepared for buying so much at once.

Ye Bing didn't speak, and Jiang Xiao knew what he was thinking. He didn't actually leave the money he saved for himself.

He wanted to save about half a million dollars to prepare for the dowry for his daughter. It is a huge sum of money at this time, and my daughter is very confident holding this.

But Ye Lingling is only in the fifth grade of elementary school. When she grows up, these hundreds of thousands will shrink, and it will be difficult to even pay the down payment for a second-tier house.

Jiang Xiaozai was reasonable in fact, and sure enough, when it came to Lingling and Ye Bing, he was a little shaken.

"Leaving her with money is not as useful as leaving a few houses," Jiang Xiao said, "Uncle Ye, I won't harm you, think about it."

He is not in a hurry. Buying a house is not buying cabbage, he should. Think clearly.

After three days, Aunt Ye Jiazi took the initiative to find Jiang Xiao, and she was also a refreshing person.

"Buy!" she said, "Of course you want to buy it! Your Uncle Ye is not clear about the money, I am in charge of the money!"

Jiang Xiao's final exam was not long after the exam, the school was off for a few days, and he had time to accompany him to sign the contract. , Xia Wanwan had to follow, and Jiang Xiao could do it all alone.

He is not buying a house for the first time, so he can help to look at the contract together.

The price was mentioned before, and Uncle Ye Bing found a relationship, and spent a long time grinding it to more than 360,000 yuan.

There is nothing wrong with the others.

But when it was about to sign, something happened.

The docking salesperson suddenly answered the phone, then put away the pen and contract, and a brighter smile appeared on his face.

"So you are Mr. Xu's friend!" He said, "Say it earlier. Look, our manager personally called me. Mr. Xu has spoken over there. The price can be lower. Wait, this I'll get you a new one for the contract." Mr.

Xu? Who is that?

Jiang Xiao was a little puzzled, he turned his head and glanced at Uncle Ye Bing.

Ye Bing also looked at him dumbfounded, he didn't know this person either.

The relationship that Uncle Ye Bing is looking for is the boss of their transportation company. He has some relationships locally. Plus, he buys a lot, which is equivalent to a 10% discount. It's not easy anymore.

Who is Xu always looking for?

There was Lin Chengyu among the people around him after deliberation, but Jiang Xiao quickly denied it.

Qianglong does not suppress the local snake. Although Lin's family is rich, the small county has its own network of relationships. This developer is also a small local developer. It is really difficult for Lin's family to find relationships. It is better to pay directly.

The signing of the contract is at the sales office. This place is small. There is a sofa seat just around the corner. Three people are sitting there.

Just when Jiang Xiao was puzzled, someone came downstairs and called Jiang Xiao's name.

"Student Jiang Xiao." It

was a very elegant female voice, and she was familiar with it.

Jiang Xiao was really surprised. He turned his head and glanced at the other person, hesitated for a while, and called out, "Hello Aunt Lin." It

was Lin Heyuan and his mother.

It doesn't seem like a coincidence that she appears here.

Jiang Xiao looked at the contract placed on the table, then looked at her, and probably realized something.

"That's it. The boss of this real estate company and I are old friends. I know you are going to buy a house and say hello. You have helped Heyuan so much. It's just a matter of effort. Just take it as thank you." it does not look like zoning, in the chair across from Jiang Xiao inclined to sit down in front of his very gentle smile, "I did not expect a coincidence, I just want some things and Jiang Xiao students say, can not you?"

after a After a while, the new contract has been printed out.

Jiang Xiao glanced at the new price, three hundred and two hundred thousand.

Compared with the original price, it has been discounted by 20%, and some other fractional handling fees are directly erased. The so-called words of the Lin family's mother helped the Ye family save nearly 50,000 yuan.

What a great favor.

Jiang Xiao looked at her and became nervous.

He has met Lin Heyuan's mother several times, and the atmosphere of the two is okay, but he is definitely not familiar to this level.

Moreover, he did not tell outsiders about the Ye family's purchase of the house, nor did he mention it to Lin Heyuan. After all, this is a private matter of other people's family. Before it is decided, it is not easy to talk to the outside world. How could she know and help specially? Go say hello?

All this cannot be explained by coincidence.

The Ye family and his wife were purely happy. Jiang Xiao knew this woman with a very different temperament, so they looked at Jiang Xiao with grateful eyes.

Jiang Xiao: ...

the reason for my nervousness can't be told to the Ye family and his wife. He didn't say much, waiting for someone to sign the name and pay a portion of the money. This matter was settled.

He turned around and said politely to Mother Lin, "Thank you for this. I would like to invite you to a meal?"

"How can I ask classmate Jiang to invite me? I should invite you to dinner." The Lin family's mother waited for a while, her face remained unchanged, she was still so gentle and kind, "Let's go, I've made a reservation."

She still ordered the restaurant in advance, and came here really well.

There are still several nicely decorated restaurants in the county town. But eating with Mother Lin, the atmosphere in it is strange.

This is a small private room, very quiet, and the dishes are good, but Jiang Xiao has no appetite, and the other party does not look like someone who is here to eat.

In the end, Jiang Xiao broke the silence.

"Thank you for today's matter," he said. "Just tell me if you have any words."

Jiang Xiao could think of any topic between them.

Lin Heyuan, only Lin Heyuan.

I found it, the relationship between the two of them.

Before the Lin family's parents were busy with their business, they often didn't go home. This relationship can be kept well, but since the last fight and Lin Heyuan's competition have been effective, Lin's mother has often come back.

Lin Heyuan is training outside, and she often visits and takes care of her. After such a long time, it is normal to find clues.

Let's think about Lin Heyuan's relationship with himself. He really didn't avoid anything very often. You can find a picture with Jiang Xiao in the room. Many things in it are given by Jiang Xiao. Every time Lin Heyuan goes out, no matter how tight the time is, he will slander Jiang Xiao. Bringing gifts and picking small snacks are all Jiang Xiao's favorite flavors. Every time he goes back to Hou Lin, the first thing is to find him...

These are a lot of things, one by one, it looks very amazing when combined.

Jiang Xiao was reflecting on whether he and Lin Heyuan were really too obvious.

"You and Xiao Yuan..."

She lowered her head slightly, and the tea cup in her hand was slowly exuding heat: "I, about a few months ago, I felt something was wrong."

She then said again: "Don't worry. I don't mean to blame you now."

This so-called something is wrong, in fact, it has already begun.

In recent years, the Lin family's parents' careers have developed very well, and their focus has gradually shifted from the city to the provincial capital. Although the children are older, they have been arranged to stay at home, but when they were in high school, they still thought about it. These two children are to be taken to school in the province.

But Lin Heyuan and Lin Qingyu disagreed, and their attitude was very firm. Thinking about the sudden change of the learning environment in high school, it would not be good. It might affect the grades, so they didn't insist on it, so let them go.

Now it seems that behind this resolute attitude is not so nervous.

After discovering the relationship between Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao, her first reaction was of course shock.

Two boys, she thought that she should take Lin Heyuan to see a psychiatrist. This child has been very obedient and sensible since he was a child, and shouldn't do such extraordinary things.

But when she was going to talk to Lin Heyuan, she didn't even say what she saw when she saw her son, but she really hesitated.

At this time, Lin Heyuan was eighteen years old and an adult. Because she hadn't been home for too long before, she sometimes felt strange when she saw this child.

Recalling carefully, most of her memories of Lin Heyuan only stayed in elementary school.

What has become of her child now? Why did it become like this again? She knows nothing.

Lin Heyuan did not avoid her many times. Judging from the many details he found, he was not impulsive, but really liked the other party.

And that time point is also very special, the children still have to compete, if it is because of this incident that affects the competition, Lin's mother will not accept it.

After thinking about it, she temporarily concealed it, and didn't even tell her her husband who was somewhat staid and bad-tempered.

She began to try to understand this relationship and was also trying to understand Lin Heyuan.

Jiang Xiao really helped him a lot. He was also a very obedient and excellent child. She couldn't say that the other party had broken her own child, and in many cases, Lin Heyuan was more proactive.

But going on like this, Jiang Xiao didn't understand why she came to find herself at this time.

What she showed... was actually quite enlightened, which was beyond Jiang Xiao's expectation.

When talking about Lin Heyuan, there was a warm light in her eyes, Jiang Xiao had also seen such light in Xia Wanwan's eyes.

"Xiao Yuan...now going to the competition," she hesitated, and then continued, "He had taken a domestic university's escort back, but if he won the prize, his father and I would like to send him abroad. "The

Lin family's parents were originally engaged in the education industry. Lin Heyuan really took the prize and returned. It is not too difficult to send abroad. Participating in the World Championships originally had to train in English, and he also had enough time to prepare for the pre-entry procedures.

Since joining the training team, his father has started to inquire around, ready to pave the way.

It was a very good university, with strong physics and the world's top class. It had cultivated several Nobels, and Jiang Xiao had also heard of it.

...Go abroad, right?

Mother Lin is watching his reaction.

Jiang Xiao listened to her, and there was no expression fluctuation on his face. He was actually dumbfounded. After a while, he asked: "Has Lin Heyuan already decided?"

She wanted to lie and told him that Lin Heyuan had agreed to go abroad. , But opened his mouth and didn't say anything.

"We haven't told him yet," she said, "planning, let's talk about it after winning the award, but that's what happened in the last few days." Only when the

medal is a solid stepping stone can the application be guaranteed.

Although he realized that the relationship between the two people would be exposed, Jiang Xiao had never thought about this situation before.

He remained silent for a while before he said: "Do you think I will be a hindrance to Lin Heyuan's going abroad?"

Mother Lin couldn't tell.

A few days ago, she accidentally discovered that Jiang Xiao took someone to buy a house. She also asked about the situation of the other party's family. She said hello to an old friend to give a discount. She had some special thoughts.

It is not appropriate to say that it is compensation, and it is also a kind of bribery. She hopes that Jiang Xiao can support herself and find a good solution in this matter. She doesn't want to hurt anyone.

"I want you to help me," Mother Lin said, "Now his father doesn't know about you. If he knows..."