Chapter 132

Fu Ruoyan picked out the medicine bag hanging in the room, he opened the door lightly, and hung two medicine bags on the corner of the bed, and several other places.

The smell of the medicine packet is faint. Then he went to bed and slowly hugged Jiang Xiao. When he fell asleep, he smelled the fragrant medicine scent coming over.

I can't describe what the fragrance is, but it gives people a very peaceful feeling, and it really makes it easy to fall asleep.

Fu Ruoyan was really obedient today and didn't stay up late, and temporarily let go of those things.

In fact, those jobs are not particularly important. During the New Year, even many crews have holidays. It's just that he is really pursuing perfection, and he can't wait to be 100% at work. He has to do everything in his grasp to be at ease.

But many times there is no need to do this. If you can't finish it today, you can do it tomorrow. If you can't finish it tomorrow, then just forget it.

"This is Chinese New Year."

Just like Jiang Xiao said.

Jiang Xiao usually works very hard. When he is busy, he works overtime with the whole company, but he has a pole scale in his heart. When it is time to live, he must live, grasp and let go, so that life can be more interesting.

New Year's Eve is the busiest day at home.

Fu Ruoyan really didn't read any documents that day. He and Jiang Xiao only took a few important phone calls, and he greeted the rest. Let them go.

On statutory holidays, I have to accompany Jiang Xiao.

In the morning, Jiang Xiao changed into new clothes enthusiastically.

It was a light red velvet home suit that looked super festive. Xia Wanwan bought it for him and bought it for him to wear for the New Year. At first glance, it doesn't seem to be a bear element, but when turned around, there are two bear ears on the back hat. Super cute.

Fu Ruoyan couldn't help but kiss him secretly. He wears the same style as Jiang Xiao, and it was given by Xia Wanwan, but the color is changed. Brown is a couple outfit.

Although it looks a bit childish, it is soft and comfortable to wear, and it is also very suitable for wearing at home. I don't know where Xia Wanwan bought it. I didn't go out today, so this is just right.

This year, work has been too busy. Jiang Xiao has been in a hurry to cook for many times. He started to learn to cook because he didn't have money, but later he became interested.

Being able to cook a big meal for the family he likes is a great joy in life for him.

He stayed in the kitchen early this morning and basically never came out.

The breakfast is already very rich. Then Xia Wanwan hummed a song at the western kitchen and made some desserts, baked egg tarts, made small cakes, and biscuits. Fu Ruoyan was still a kitchen novice, and she helped them by the side. Of course, more of them were at Jiang Xiao's side. Help, help washing vegetables, cutting vegetables, washing dishes, washing pots and the like.

Jiang Xiao has too many tricks in the kitchen.

For the first time, Fu Ruoyan felt that it turned out that the new year can be like this, and all three of them can make such a lively event.

There are small lanterns and Chinese knots hanging in the house, and the TV is always on, showing various warm-up programs for the Spring Festival Gala.

Jiang Xiao was in the kitchen. He made all kinds of things. Fu Ruoyan listened to him singing on the TV. He was very happy in a low voice.

Because I was afraid that I could not finish it, all the food was in small portions, which meant that Jiang Xiao made very delicate.

In the evening, he was going to eat hot pot. He chopped stuffing and fried egg dumplings, kneaded fish balls and beef balls, and made shrimp dumplings and prawns. The fish and beef slices were the most suitable thickness, so that the taste was the best.

The bottom of the hot pot was fried by himself. He and Xia Wanwan ate spicy pot. Fu Ruoyan couldn't eat spicy. The clear soup prepared for him was mushroom chicken soup.

The soup base was boiled with a whole old hen. The shiitake mushrooms in it were grown in the mountains, and they were specially recovered by someone. The taste is very good. When he started the pot, Jiang Xiao gave him a bite of the simmered shiitake mushrooms. The meat is thick and smells terribly fragrant.

"It's delicious?"

"It's delicious," Fu Ruoyan swallowed the mushrooms vaguely, and nodded at him, "Supper is great."

In addition to this, he also makes snacks.

Jiang Xiao bought small hawthorn strawberries and cherry tomatoes. He burned the icing and put it on it and let it cool. The sugar haws were sweet and crunchy after biting. Fu Ruoyan didn't like sweet ones so much, so Jiang Xiao fed them several times. indivual.

For the drink, he made fruit tea, smashed corn juice, and asked Fu Ruoyan what he wanted to eat.

Where can I still want to eat? It is rich enough.

The beef stew and spicy chicken for lunch are Fu Ruoyan and Xia Wanwan's favorite dishes respectively. The evening is the most hearty. Jiang Xiao likes hot pot the most, which looks lively.

The big TV in the new home can be turned around, and you can see it clearly in the dining room. When the Spring Festival Gala begins, the family officially opens dinner.

As soon as the hot pot is boiled and the smoke rises, the Chinese New Year atmosphere will rise.

This year's New Year's Eve is truly unforgettable for Fu Ruoyan. He seldom tastes such a taste, which is delicate and attentive, and feels at home.

Mainly there was Jiang Xiao. He was watching how these things were slowly made out of his hands. He himself helped, and the meaning was quite different. But in addition to delicious food, it is more about his heart, and more about his mood when he put something in his mouth.

Fu Ruoyan didn't watch the Spring Festival Gala before, but this year he watched it very seriously. Jiang Xiao likes to watch skits, so he laughed with Jiang Xiao, and when he was singing the show, he pointed to one of them on the stage to give Jiang Xiao. Look.

"That's an artist from our company."

Because it became popular this year, four young people were selected for singing on that show, and she was one of them.

Jiang Xiao also invited some contemporary speakers to come, he also remembered.

Two people can always find some topics to talk about. Those memories are also things experienced together, and trivial things are also very interesting. Fu Ruoyan stayed with Jiang Xiao until the New Year's Eve that night. Xia Wanwan was too old and couldn't stand it any longer, so she went to bed after ten o'clock.

Lishi has not allowed fireworks to be set off this year, but the house is close to the center and many tall buildings can be seen. The electronic display outside the building has a New Year's Eve animation, and the countdown is lit up, and it is also very New Year's Eve.

The moment the number became zero, the two people kissed tacitly. Fu Ruoyan hugged him, wishing to rub him into his body.

I hope I can spend time with Jiang Xiao every year in the future.

At this moment, Lin Chengyu is alone. He edited a text message wishing Jiang Xiao a happy new year on his mobile phone. At the beginning, he wrote a lot of words, but later found it cumbersome. One word was deleted, leaving only the four words Happy New Year. , Hesitated for a long time, wondering if he should send it out.

He was too impulsive before, and Jiang Xiao was already pretty good without getting black.

So until the New Year, he didn't dare to bother, for fear that Jiang Xiao would really hate him, and he was really blacked out in anger, and it was hard to even see his face. Until now, he was still anxious. Mood.

Today, Lin Chengyu's New Year's Eve was the same as in previous years. There was no big difference. Lin Feng and his family fell out. He was retired so badly that he took Lin Rongjia to live with his wife, and he did not want to come back. But as far as Lin Chengyu is concerned, Lin Feng's wife's natal family is not reliable. She used to be sucking blood on Fu's Yongjiang, and now she has no interest. Lin Feng was shrewd all his life, and sooner or later he would fall on the so-called fake sweet words of his in-laws, and when he was desperate, Lin Feng would also get back the 20% of his shares. Lin Chengyu is not in a hurry, he is also a person who plans a complete plan, but he has time, and he is not in a hurry. It is really refreshing to beat the dog, but that is not his style.

No matter if he doesn't come back now, Lin Chengyu spent New Year's Eve with his grandfather. Uncle Yue is also there. He is alone and does not have his own home. He has been working in Lin's business for almost his entire life. For Fu Ruoyan, he is the same as his family.

Lin Chengyu made today's meal by himself, and he also ate hot pot. He recalled how he got along with Jiang Xiao before, as if he often ate hot pot during the big festival, he made this subconsciously.

After all, I have been learning Jiang Xiao to cook for more than eight years. Lin Chengyu also cooks the same style. He cooks beef bone soup for the soup base. Without Jiang Xiao's ability to make meatballs, he still has the ability to cut meat and vegetables. It's not difficult. He buys top-quality ingredients. After boiling it in the pot, it naturally won't taste unpleasant.

At least Grandpa is satisfied with what he eats.

But it was still different from what Jiang Xiao did. The difference was far.

Lin Chengyu made it by himself, but he didn't have any appetite to eat it, so he ate a little, and then couldn't eat it anymore.

No matter what he does, he can think of Jiang Xiao, and it is also tonight.

The lives of the two of them were like this, the entanglement was too deep, engraved in his soul, engraved in the depths of his bones. While Jiang Xiao was in great pain, he wanted to strip off all of this. Lin Chengyu didn't know if he was successful. It should have been a success, but Lin Chengyu couldn't do it.

He is willing to keep these and indulge in old dreams, even if these bring him pain, but they also bring him sweetness.

He just hesitated like this. When it came to the New Year's Eve, when a long time had passed, and when the sky was light, it did not send out.

Lin Chengyu still dare not.

He really didn't sleep all night, and of course he did some other things during the period. He remembered that when Jiang Xiao was in high school, he liked to play fireworks in the snow during the Chinese New Year, but he didn't seem to have played it again when he arrived at the university.

Lin Chengyu's room has a balcony. He sat outside by himself and bought a lot of fireworks sticks, thinking about Jiang Xiao at that time. The text message interface just stopped there, and I didn't dare to press it all the time.

The fireworks went out as soon as they flashed, and he thought too much in the firelight.

He and Jiang Xiao spent a lot of New Year's Eve together, and they couldn't count them. Lin Chengyu recalled those past, and when he saw the present, he couldn't tell what it was like.

This year, Fu Ruoyan must have been with him, and it is not his turn.

Today, Lin Chengyu dared not have any more expectations. He seemed to be broken and restarted, leaving the deepest voice in his heart.

He only hopes that Jiang Xiao will be happy.

The text message was still not sent.