Chapter 177

Jiang Xiao was a little bit dumbfounded, and leaned in to help him wipe the tears from his face, but after he reached out his hand, the tears grew more and more.

It was still cold today, Jiang Xiao kept his hands in his pockets, and it was very warm when his fingers touched his face. Lin Chengyu didn't want to shed tears, he was happy in his heart, he should be smiling, and he also wanted to say thank you to Jiang Xiao.

He really liked this birthday gift, it was a big surprise.

But in fact, tears welled up from the moment he realized it, and he couldn't speak, intermittently, unable to express a complete sentence.

Lin Chengyu saw his eyes looking at him, which looked particularly bright against the street lamp.

"Do you have anything else you want?" Jiang Xiao said, "Preparation is a bit anxious, if I want something else, I can still supply you tomorrow."

Lin Chengyu shook his head, his voice was a little choked, and he replied: "No need It's already, it's been a lot."

He just felt that having Xiaoxiao by his side again was a great thing.

It's because Jiang Xiao will do this. He doesn't need someone to speak, and he can quickly notice something. Even if they are not in a close relationship now, Jiang Xiao can do it naturally, which makes people feel cared. Happiness comes.

With great difficulty, he finally waited for such a time.

Especially now, every time his wish seems to be answered, how can he let go of such Jiang Xiao?

He would never be able to do without Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao waited patiently for him to ease his breath, and then asked, "All right?"

"Well," Lin Chengyu nodded, then he plucked up the courage and slowly hugged Jiang Xiao, "I'm just... What a surprise, thank you, Xiao Xiao."

Jiang Xiao didn't push him away.

He was nestled in Lin Chengyu's arms, with his head resting on his shoulder.

In the winter, when two people hug, Jiang Xiao can also feel the comfortable feeling brought by the temperature of each other's body. Lin Chengyu looks really happy. Jiang Xiao sees his fingers are still shaking slightly, and his eyes are red with tears.

Obviously I'm already this age, and I shed tears when I see a gift. It looks a little naive, but it's a little real and cute. Lin Chengyu didn't shed tears very often. He was severely injured before, and he has never been seen crying.

The gift he gave was so affirmed, Jiang Xiao also had a feeling of being valued.

This person seems to cry every time for himself.

For his birthday today, as long as Lin Chengyu is happy, Jiang Xiao is actually in a good mood when he sees him like this.

The two of them should give each other some positive emotions and should not torture each other. If this goes on, both of them will get better and better.

These were all ordered to buy urgently. He was so emotional that Jiang Xiao really felt that it was not enough, so he took him into the house and took some other things.

Infinite is a shopping platform. Jiang Xiao himself has stored a lot of things. They are brand new. They are all there. He took some that suits Lin Chengyu, and gave them all. After thinking about it, he also made it by himself yesterday. Of a jar of baked cookies.

It's not very sweet, it should be liked by the other party.

I got it down today, and it's already past 12 o'clock.

"Go back and rest early," Jiang Xiao moved all the gifts to his car, "see you tomorrow."

Lin Chengyu held his cookie jar, and the smile on his face didn't last tonight.

"See you tomorrow."

He was so excited that he didn't fall asleep that night, he put all the things Jiang Xiao had given to his house one by one, and then opened it with anticipation.

There is nothing he dislikes for food and clothing.

He wanted to jump around.

And Jiang Xiao's birthday is not too bad. After the Chinese New Year, it will soon be the Lantern Festival.

On Jiang Xiao's birthday, Lin Chengyu went to his house that day. He made glutinous rice balls and made a new chestnut-flavored layer cake. The happiest thing this year is that he can give Jiang Xiao a present without being rejected.

Lin Chengyu always wanted this, and he had prepared Jiang Xiao's birthday present very early.

It started when he was born again, not only that year, but he had prepared a portion for each year of Jiang Xiao, including his previous life.

There were so many things he wanted to give to the other party. He used to see this as a kind of compensation, but Jiang Xiao didn't accept it, and he didn't even want him with him.

After hitting the wall, he could only seal up these gifts one by one and put them in a room, hoping to give them all to that person one day.

Now the day he expects will come soon.

Of course he would not directly give Jiang Xiao a gift from a house that existed before this year, the other party would be frightened.

But now it gives Lin Chengyu a huge hope. He knew that one day he could naturally take those gifts and all his thoughts to Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao will no longer reject him, and he will gradually get used to himself.

They were getting closer. When Lin Chengyu cut the cake for him, Jiang Xiao was by his side and approached him and smelled it.

"Did you use the perfume I gave you?"

Jiang Xiao stuffed him a bottle of men's perfume on his birthday, and he smelled like that.

A faint woody fragrance, Jiang Xiao usually does not use perfume, but it is very suitable for Lin Chengyu.

"Yes," Lin Chengyu saw his nose move, and he felt cute like a kitty, and then he said, "I like it very much."

Jiang Xiao doesn't like to use perfume. He just ate cake and left him for a while. A sweet fragrance.

Jiang Xiao has always been very popular. He receives many birthday gifts every year, and this year is no exception.

After all, he and Lin Chengyu are not yet a romantic relationship. It is impossible for Jiang Xiao to celebrate his birthday with the two of them. Jiang Xiao naturally returned to Lishi to see Xia Wanwan on the same day, and the visitors at home never stopped.

Jiang Xiao is not accustomed to big things. His friends will come to sit at home that day, but other people usually don't stay for long. Only Lin Chengyu stays there early in the morning and never leaves until night. Other people beat him by the running water.

In fact, Fu Ruoyan also came quite early today, and Jiang Xiao did not reject him, but seeing Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu getting along today, he seemed to understand something in his heart.

No one wants to give up Jiang Xiao, and he doesn't want to admit many things, but Jiang Xiao's appearance is not deceiving.

When Fu Ruoyan faced Jiang Xiao, everything was fine. He wished each other a happy birthday and gave out carefully selected gifts, but when Jiang Xiao was talking with other friends after a while, Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu had some time alone.

"He chose you."

Fu Ruoyan said.

He couldn't express what he was feeling when he uttered this sentence.

That's right, Jiang Xiao hasn't decided on a romantic relationship yet, but over the past year, he and Lin Chengyu have gotten closer and farther and farther away from himself.

Fu Ruoyan saw today that there was already a gap between the two. He never gave up after breaking up with Jiang Xiao, but it is true.

In many places, what he did was not as good as Lin Chengyu is now.

Lin Chengyu generally doesn't like talking to rivals, but today is an exception. Fu Ruoyan's words made him very happy.

"Be good to him," he heard Fu Ruoyan muttering to himself again, "I..."

He couldn't say anything, it could only be regarded as good luck.

Only one person can occupy the position beside Jiang Xiao.

Of course I will always treat Jiang Xiao very well.

Lin Chengyu thought.

When he was happy, he didn't say much to Fu Ruoyan, and when he saw Jiang Xiao coming, he hurriedly went to look for him again.

After that birthday, many friends around Jiang Xiao knew Lin Chengyu.

Everyone has their own conjectures after witnessing Jiang Xiao's way of getting along with him.

Even Xia Wanwan asked Jiang Xiao if she was going to fall in love, but Jiang Xiao thought about it, and finally shook her head.

"Wait." He said, "I haven't figured it out yet." The

previous experience is not completely unaffected. Jiang Xiao is still a lot more cautious in this matter. He has such a personality. Once it is settled, he will not joke.

At least it is still in the stage of advancement, retreat and defense, which allows him to think about it.

And Jiang Xiao thinks that this is also good for them, not that they have to fall in love. It may be that certain impulses in his heart were still within the threshold, so he did not make this determination.

In other words, he may still not like each other that much.

Lin Chengyu is not in a hurry.

They are still young, and there is still a lot of time. He stays with Jiang Xiao and will always wait until the other party's heart beats.

Jiang Xiao is not an impulsive personality. His heartbeats nowadays are basically long-term company. Lin Chengyu appears more and more by his side. Sometimes even Jiang Xiao can't feel this subtle change.

He can't see it, others can see it.

Ye Miaomiao is engaged in cosmetics promotion with several domestic brands this year. She mentioned it to Jiang Xiao a year ago. After the other party confirmed it, she moved quickly.

She found a lot of well-known beauty bloggers, who promoted cheap lipsticks.

When Lin Rongjia received this job notice, he was actually a little bit complicated. The person in charge of the other party should not be clear about the relationship with her. She thought she would not get this opportunity, but it went smoothly.

After the family change, her whole person has changed a lot. She no longer has that kind of arrogant temper. In the eyes of fans, she is still known for her good temper on the Internet.

Being able to cooperate with big platforms is a huge driving force for her current traffic. In the first stage of cooperation, samples were sent over there. She took a shot of the push by herself, and the effect was good. Later, she went to Infinity and took a set of promotional samples for the brand.

The filming site used unlimited space. Jiang Xiao just passed by that day and took a look. This year's beauty section has done well, and he has been very concerned recently.

Lin Rongjia's smile, who was taking the photo, stiffened a little, not because of Jiang Xiao, but because she saw Lin Chengyu.

...Sure enough, it is not an exaggeration to say that someone is chasing people every day in the circle of friends.

She didn't know if Lin Chengyu pretended not to know her or really didn't see it. Anyway, this person's eyes were only on Jiang Xiao, and he didn't even look at her.

Naturally, Jiang Xiao was the star Gongyue in the venue. Everyone respectfully called Mr. Jiang. Lin Rongjia knew him. Many years ago, she happened to take that photo, and Lin Chengyu saw it as if she was crazy.

Then, the very down-to-earth teenager on the bus became the current President Jiang. From her perspective, Lin Chengyu fell in love with people at first sight, and it was quite miserable that Lin Chengyu hadn't caught up after ten years.

But anyway, Lin Chengyu's vision is really good, and he is good in all aspects.