Chapter 74

Lin Chengyu has been extremely nervous since he discovered that he had a fever.

Every part of Jiang Xiao's body is hot to the touch. First, he went to the school infirmary to take a temperature test, 38 degrees and five. Go back to rest.

Jiang Xiao put the medicine away, stood up swayingly, ready to go home to sleep.

Just take a rest.

"Go to the hospital," Lin Chengyu was very dissatisfied with the simplicity of the school's medical room, worried that it would increase instead of decreasing, and he supported Jiang Xiao's shoulder to walk out, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Jiang Xiao's voice was dumb, too lazy to speak to him, the county seat The hospital is at that end, a bit far away, so he doesn't want to go, he wants to take some medicine and sleep.

Jiang Xiao has always been in good health. He has been in good health for the rest of his life. There are very few things like colds and fevers.

But this kind of person seems to be a serious illness for a lifetime.

Jiang Xiao also felt that Lin Chengyu was particularly nervous, and she kept trying to test his forehead. The cold sweat was more vigorous than he was.

Jiang Xiao said he didn't go to the hospital, he could find a doctor as soon as he went home.

Lin Chengyu didn't dare to let him ride his bicycle back in this state. He called and called the car. Yuecheng heard that Jiang Xiao was ill, so he drove the car in hastily.

But after the car got downstairs, Lin Chengyu refused to let him go home.

Xia Wanwan happened to be absent in the last few days, and the company had some unclear accounts. She was on a business trip for two days. Jiang Xiao returned home and she was alone. If anything happened inside, Lin Chengyu couldn't worry about it.

"I really don't worry. Xiao Xiao listens to me once, okay?"

He coaxed and led people through the door. The bed was made up. Jiang Xiao really didn't have the energy to follow him. He wanted to lie down and rest for a while. .

After taking a little anti-fever medicine and doing physical cooling together, Lin Chengyu hurriedly hurried to wet the towel and put it on his forehead. It was cool, and Jiang Xiao felt better.

But Jiang Xiao wanted to sleep but couldn't sleep. The whole person was in a daze, like a dream but not a dream. He heard Yue Cheng talking.

"If the fever doesn't go away in the afternoon, please find a doctor to get some drips."

After a while, the towel soaked in cold water didn't feel cold anymore. Someone quickly removed the towel and replaced it with a new one.

Lin Chengyu looked at Jiang Xiao who was lying on the bed. He knew that the other party was not sleeping well, and his eyelashes flicked.

Jiang Xiao seemed to be able to fight three by one, and was particularly vulnerable when he was sick.

Lin Chengyu took his hand, softly, and slumped to the side.

He cooked vegetable porridge for Jiang Xiao at noon. Jiang Xiao took two sips, then shook his head and said that he was full and had no appetite.

The bowl of porridge was still full. I only ate a few spoonfuls. In the morning, Jiang Xiao had nothing to eat. Lin Chengyu coaxed people to eat a few more mouthfuls, and Jiang Xiao was annoyed by him.

He turned his face away, his face was a bit angry, and his voice was nasal, because he didn't have much strength, and angry words were soft and soft.

"I don't want to eat!"

He felt that Lin Chengyu was so annoying, he kept shaking in front of his eyes, making him dizzy.

But the whole morning passed, and his fever still didn't go away. The cold medicine and physical cooling were of no use, so I took a thermometer and measured it, thirty-nine.

Jiang Xiao still looked uncomfortable and did not get better.

The medicine given by the school doctor was useless, but the fever was even worse.

Yue Cheng quickly went out to find a doctor for an intravenous drip.

The doctor came over and showed him first. Jiang Xiao was very uncomfortable when he was half-wake up. Although he knew that it was for his own benefit to see the doctor, he just didn't want others to toss him.

Just like Lin Chengyu said before, Jiang Xiao seems to be able to eat any bitterness, but he is very squeamish sometimes, like a child.

For example, he doesn't want to make some drips.

Lin Chengyu helped him out of the bed and let him lean on him, and then he heard Jiang Xiao muttering.

At thirty-nine degrees, he was already a little confused, and the little temperament in his heart that was rarely seen by outsiders appeared.

"I don't want an injection," he said, "I don't like injections."

"It's not an injection," Lin Chengyu explained to him, "It's just a drip."

Jiang Xiao looked at him, and then at the drip tube, rubbing away by herself. He is a little far away.

"Isn't this a needle?" He pursed his cheeks, "You lied to me again, you lied to me every day."

Lin Chengyu really had no choice but to coax him slowly.

. "Do not lie to you, this is not pain, night night, will play a good bit faster,"

Jiang Xiao turning his head, and blurted: "You do not control me, I'll be all right."

To the end, After a drip, he couldn't let him come at this moment. When the needle pierced the blood vessel, Lin Chengyu covered his eyes and didn't show him. It was not very painful. Jiang Xiao didn't feel anything. He looked at the stick in his hand. After the tube, he lay on the bed very honestly.

After he finished the trouble, he appeared obedient, Lin Chengyu found a coconut milk candy for him to hold, Jiang Xiao's mouth was not so bitter, and he started to speak softly with the sugar in it.

"I'm not a kid."

Lin Chengyu has been taking care of him all afternoon.

The green vegetable porridge at noon was light and tasteless. Jiang Xiao didn't like it. He cooked a pot of seaweed and pork rib soup at night, and he couldn't give Jiang Xiao the other hot ones. After thinking about it, he made sour. Plum rice ball.

The small rice ball is appetizing with sour plum in it, and some seaweed is sprinkled on the outside. The lightness is still quite light, but it is a bit good.

After the drip, Jiang Xiao was better at night. He took his temperature and dropped a little bit. His throat didn't feel so uncomfortable, and the hunger began to come up.

The soup was paired with rice balls, and he almost ate everything clean. After eating, I realized that Lin Chengyu made this plate.

Jiang Xiao was really surprised. He looked at Lin Chengyu with incredulous eyes.

Is the sky falling? This eldest master can actually go to the kitchen.

At any rate, after learning to go to the kitchen for more than three years, Lin Chengyu has a mediocre talent for cooking, but he can make up for his weaknesses with diligence. He can really do well now.

He met Jiang Xiao's surprised gaze, thinking that he had been practicing in the kitchen for so long, and it was considered useful.

But Jiang Xiao didn't like to hear the following sentence very much.

"Today, thank you for taking care of me, and thank you for your dinner," Jiang Xiao said to him, "I will take the medical bills to you when I go home, and I am going home now."

He said that he was about to get up, but Lin Chengyu was very quick. Pressed him back.

Jiang Xiao's cooking hasn't finished, it's still above 38 degrees, and the drip hasn't finished. There is still a bottle in the evening.

"I don't worry about it," Lin Chengyu said to him, "you will listen to me tomorrow if you want to get better and go to class. I can't take the drips and no one can watch. You have been living for a day, don't you care if you have one more night, right? Xiaoxiao Good, obedient."

He didn't dare to mention the medical expenses again.

He and Jiang Xiao also mentioned medical expenses, which really seemed too much.

Yue Cheng didn't let him go either. It would definitely not work to leave at this time. In the end, Jiang Xiao was left by these two people.

Jiang Xiao's dripping bottle at night for a long time, he fell asleep dizzy, Lin Chengyu watched the dripping bottle guarding the time, and then went to probe Jiang Xiao's forehead from time to time.

Instillation is indeed useful, and the fever subsided a little the next day.

Jiang Xiao was a little bit energetic, his head didn't hurt so much, but he was not completely healed, he was still hanging drips, but he was able to sit up and study.

Lin Chengyu helped him bring back a model paper from school.

Jiang Xiao made a mistake in the last math problem this time and didn't figure it out. He frowned and worked there for a while, but still felt that his thinking was wrong and he couldn't solve it.

When Lin Heyuan was there before, he just asked directly.

Jiang Xiao squeezed the pen in his hand, feeling a little depressed again.

Lin Chengyu had just come from the kitchen. He simmered the noon soup. It was delicious after a low fire. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Jiang Xiao frustrated by the math problem.

Lin Chengyu's papers were also put aside, his answer was correct, but Jiang Xiao couldn't understand the steps.

Lin Chengyu has always been better than Jiang Xiao in mathematics. He has studied a lot at home, but the comprehensive classes and Chinese are not as good as Jiang Xiao. Exam-oriented education is always a little rough and requires more practice. He usually spends time in this area. It is also less than Jiang Xiao.

In his previous life, he had skipped grades to college. This time he had already started his freshman year. Now that he can spend the entire high school with Jiang Xiao when he comes back, it is a particularly good experience for him. The boring school time has a colorful feeling.

"You can use calculus for this question," he and Jiang Xiao said. "The teacher said that the answer is right, but the solution is a bit over-the-top. In the end, points are given. You can also try it."

Calculus is university knowledge. He told Jiang Xiao a little bit before, and this time he held a pen to explain this topic in detail.

He was talking about methods, not just for the present one, but also for later examinations.

Jiang Xiao's math was weak, he seemed to understand but not understand, so he listened carefully and asked a few questions.

After finishing this topic, Lin Chengyu found two books from the bookshelf behind and chose a few questions for him to do. He watched Jiang Xiao frown and his eyelashes trembled, as if he was completing some major project. Head down to calculate the formula.

There was a rustle of pen writing on paper between the two people, the stewed soup in the kitchen was slowly slurping, and the steam pushed the lid of the crock pot, beating one after another.

Jiang Xiao was writing the title, and Lin Chengyu was looking at him.

He feels very good at this moment.

He had an urge to kiss Jiang Xiao, but he didn't dare to hold it back.

Jiang Xiao finished it after a while, but Lin Chengyu was a little stunned to show him.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lin Chengyu suddenly returned to his senses, smiled at him, and then looked at Jiang Xiao's answer.

"...These two questions are right," he coughed. "This question is wrong. I will tell you about it."

Jiang Xiao had no distracting thoughts when he did the questions. He has always been able to understand. Okay, the last point is just fine. The weak mathematics score is compared to Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu. It is not weak among other students.

Lin Chengyu was talking about this with him, and couldn't help but go to see Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao's eyelashes have always been very long. His eyes are very beautiful. Blinking and blinking, the baby's fat on his face in high school hasn't gone down. He lowered his head to look at the topic, and Lin Chengyu sat on a higher chair next to the bed. Looking at the hair whirling on the top of his head, and seeing the flesh on his side face a bit round, it's very cute.

"...I'm going to see the soup."

He stared at it for a long time, and ran away without holding back. I'm afraid that I can't help but kiss him if I look at it again.

Jiang Xiao looked up: "...?"

What's so good about the soup?