Chapter 41

Lin Heyuan wanted to say that he really had no idea about Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu wrote the name upside down.

Besides, even if it doesn't exist now, it doesn't mean that there won't be in the future.

Those obscure likes during my youth will gradually become clear and deepened in every day of getting along, just like him and Jiang Xiao in the previous life, but others will not be as stupid as him, and their hearts will not be clear.

Therefore, even if Lin Chengyu had been jealous for a long time, he had not dared to find Lin Heyuan alone for a long time, for fear of puncturing his layer of window paper.

Jiang Xiao said more than once that he had a bad thought, but Lin Chengyu was really scared.

He was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be snatched away, and he would be mad at the thought.

Ever since he discovered that Jiang Xiao was also born again, he knew that he would never agree to come to Liujiang to study with him. Lin Chengyu had already had an idea at that time. Since he doesn't come, he will go there by himself.

He wants to transfer to Hou Lin.

But the transfer is not something he can leave if he wants to. Jiang Xiao originally rejected him. He was already very impatient before. Lin Feng was obviously uneasy when he was reborn. Grandpa can tolerate him running a few more times after finishing the course. Hou Lin, but his whole transfer to Hou Lin is another matter.

But now is different from before. If he doesn't go now and let Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan get along, would there really be no chance?

Yue Cheng heard his current thoughts, the expression on his face was a little cracked.

"Impossible," he said, "Master quickly dispel this idea, didn't you say it before? Now, this kind of frequency is appropriate, and it's not a good way to move forward you..."

"Uncle Yue," Lin Chengyu said, "You don't understand."

He couldn't understand how important Jiang Xiao was to him.

When he saw this person, when he thought of this person, all his sanity was burned out.

But if you don't get it, you will roll, cry, cry, make trouble, and hang yourself. The one who can do everything is the unborn Lin Rongjia. He knew that chasing Jiang Xiao back would not be so easy, and Yue Cheng was right when he said something.

Many things are useless.

Maybe it won't be long before he will get what he wants and will be with Jiang Xiao day and night.

At this time, he hadn't noticed the expression of Yue Cheng behind him, and he was a little hard to say.

At this time, Jiang Xiao was making papers with a bitter expression.

Why is junior high school math so difficult?

Jiang Xiao has an adult's IQ. General math problems are not difficult for him, but Lin Heyuan's requirements are higher than the teacher's requirements. On the paper, 90% of the question types are not difficult for Jiang Xiao. At that time, he began to grasp the last two big questions, and there were many Olympiad questions in the training questions prepared for Jiang Xiao.

"In the first two years, the math papers were very simple. According to the law, the math papers for the high school entrance examination should be adjusted upwards this year. The teacher said the same so that the score difference can be widened," Lin Heyuan explained to him "You listen to me, that's right." He said that, even if Jiang Xiao found it difficult, he didn't dare not study seriously. Lin Heyuan had always been patient with him, and he couldn't figure it out for a while. He took a look and called a few words. The sentence, Jiang Xiao thought about it again and made it out. Mathematics problems are really uncomfortable when they can't be done. I can't think of it when I scratch my head. After I solve them, I feel comfortable. Another pair of answers is correct, and it can give people a small sense of accomplishment. During those few nights, Jiang Xiao dreamed of solving math problems. At the beginning of this semester, although the weather was still cold, it didn't snow much. The school started on the 13th of the old calendar. It was Jiang Xiao's 16th birthday on the Saturday of the Lantern Festival on the 15th. It was the last light snowfall of the winter that day. It only fell in the morning and stopped at noon. The name Jiang Xiao came from because he was born on the Lantern Festival, and his father named it.

The father of the Jiang family also has no culture. When the child came out, he knew silly music. He felt that the Lantern Festival was also very good, so he named Jiang Xiao. The nickname is Nian Nian. It is simple and easy to pronounce. He hopes This child will be peaceful and happy in the future.

Jiang Xiao, who was born again, had his birthday for the first time. He invited Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying. He also invited Ye Bing's family. However, many people had to gather with their relatives at night at Lantern Festival. Ye family's mother took the children. My husband's, Uncle Ye Bing is still shipping goods outside.

It was not easy for Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying to come here, so he set the time in the afternoon, without delaying others, the four people were also together, and Jiang Xiao would be happy when someone came.

Xia Wanwan bought the cakes, Jiang Xiao made the glutinous rice balls one by one by herself and made some side dishes. Two people came just after one or two at noon.

The gift Ye Yingying prepared for Jiang Xiao was a painting he painted. The painting was the moonlight of the lotus pond. Although the brush tip was a little tender, the colour was good, and there was a sense of tranquillity and quietness. I couldn't expect Ye Yingying to be so free. People can paint this kind of work, but think about it, he has to paint the moonlight in the lotus pond in the winter, which is his style.

This painting is really big, Ye Yingying even framed it specially.

"I have been in the store for a long time, but I didn't think of anything to give you. This painting teacher said it's the best one I have painted right now. I'll give it to you! I have signed it here, you wait, wait for me. If you are famous, this painting is valuable, and it has to be of the very valuable kind!"

He said plausibly, and it sounded really reasonable.

"I'll save it," Jiang Xiao smiled, and took it over carefully, "I will hang it in the room later, and enjoy it every day."

Ye Yingying was smug.

Lin Heyuan gave Jiang Xiao a watch, which was very expensive at first glance, and Jiang Xiao didn't dare to accept it.

"I have a lot of watches at home. I have never used this one. I brought it to you without opening the box," Lin Heyuan explained. "If you don't take it, keep it, or keep it. Your electronic watch has been in use for a long time. I think it stopped writing a few times. If the watch breaks during the exam, it will be troublesome."

Jiang Xiao kept the electronic watch on his wrist. He told himself, On the contrary, I am frugal, and I will use it as long as I think I can use it. I have sold a lot of beautiful and beautiful watches, but I have never exchanged one for myself.

Lin Heyuan helped him put on the watch, looked at it, and praised: "It looks good."

Then he patted again: "Don't pick it." The

four gathered together to sing a birthday song to Jiang Xiao, and Jiang Xiao blew the candle. Wish, I cut the cake again and brought the glutinous rice balls of my own to everyone. The glutinous rice balls are soft and sweet and taste good. If you are tired, there are prepared Dengying beef shreds and fried small twists on the table. And a few hot and sour cold snacks.

After he was full, Jiang Xiao took Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying into his room, and the three of them sat on the bed and played cards.

After finally celebrating his birthday, I just found something happy to play with. I stopped studying. He is the oldest on his birthday today, and Lin Heyuan will leave him alone instead of tugging him to do math problems.

Jiang Xiao didn't dare to say anything else. He played a lot of chess and cards. In his previous life, many businesses were discussed at the poker table, which can be regarded as a hard-working social method. Among the three, Jiang Xiao has the skills, and Lin Heyuan can count cards soon after he gets started. The only one who is unlucky is Ye Yingying, who is still addicted to vegetables. He took a white strip of tape to cover his eyes and almost connected the cards. Can't see clearly. I had a trip in the afternoon. They were very happy, but they were going back when they arrived. Jiang Xiao sent the two people to the street at the gate of the community. After waving goodbye, he turned around and wanted to go home. After walking a few steps, he was caught People stopped. He didn't know the person in front of him. He looked like an ordinary woman of about 27 or 18 years old, carrying a bag in her hand. "Who are you? What are you doing?"

"I am the Lin family who, on behalf of the people to give you a birthday present," the woman smiled, his tone was very polite, "he can not come to apologize with you, then, I wish you a happy birthday."

She hands Holding a gift box, it seems to be a watch, the brand is not ordinary, Jiang Xiao can recognize that this watch is only the basic model of that brand, the price is at least five digits, if you want to pick one, it will have to go up to six digits.

This thing is worth half of Jiang Xiao's house.

"Then trouble you to take it back as it is, I dare not take this thing."

Jiang Xiao walked around her to go home, but the person didn't let him go.

"Don't make it difficult for me, I'm just helping to deliver things," she said, her tone more respectful, "you can take it back and dispose of it, if you don't like it, we will immediately change you to another style."

Jiang Xiao was too lazy to listen. He didn't have time to grind his lips with her. The other person was flexible and moved around with a flickering motion. Then he ran back home. The other person walked a few steps forward, but finally did not catch up. In the evening, Xia Wanwan went out to throw out the trash and found the bag hanging on the doorknob with the words "A gift to dear Jiang Xiao, happy sixteenth birthday, happy forever". The bag was hung on the door of her house. It was a black velvet cloth. There was no brand name on it. Xia Wanwan thought it was Jiang Xiao's classmate who had no time to come. The gift hung there for her son, so she took it off and took it home. . The watch box was originally not very big. A black bag Xia Wanwan didn't know it was a valuable thing. She didn't open her son's gift, so she turned around and handed it to Jiang Xiao. Jiang Xiao: "..." He was also not good at telling Xia Wanwan about Lin Chengyu's bad things. After Xia Wanwan left, he threw the bag in the corner of the room, just as it had never happened. Today, for his birthday, Lin Chengyu wanted to come by himself no matter what happened, but he couldn't come.

Grandpa Lin's family locked him up because Yue Cheng thought for a long time and told Grandpa Lin that he wanted to transfer to Hou Lin.

Grandpa was a bit angry because of the company's recent affairs. After hearing this, of course, he was not as peaceful as before.

"...I'm doing it for you," Yue Cheng sent him food, and persuaded him with all his heart, "When your father died, I promised him to take care of you, Cheng Yu, you are sober, okay? Jiang Xiao Someone sent him a gift over there, you don't have to worry about this."

Lin Chengyu sat on the window sill. The window sill was sealed. He couldn't jump off. The walls on all sides were also soft, but Grandpa locked him up and ordered After he was not allowed to go to Hou Lin to find someone, he hadn't eaten anything in the past two days. He is not hysterical, he looks calm, and his tone is imploring: "Today is his birthday, Uncle Yue, I don't blame you for telling Grandpa about this, but today I want to see him, If you want to say a happy birthday to him, just one sentence is fine, okay?" Yue Cheng sighed and said: "...It's too late." It's six o'clock in the afternoon, driving from Liujiang to Houlin. It takes ten hours. The city on the Houlin side does not yet have an airport. It will be more troublesome to take a plane and then transfer, and it will take longer. Jiang Xiao's birthday has already passed. He didn't understand. Lin Chengyu was obviously a very powerful and sober person. How could he be crazy when he met Jiang Xiao? He thought so, so he asked. Lin Chengyu who got this answer changed his expression instantly. "...You are wrong, Uncle Yue," Lin Chengyu stared at him. He ate and didn't sleep for two days. His eyes were all red. Now the corner of his mouth is hooked and he smiles slightly. Unexpectedly weird feeling, "With Jiang Xiao, I wake up. I know he is doing well with him, and I can see him so I wake up." "You should thank him. Because you never know. If I didn't have Jiang Xiao, I would be crazy." Next to the door, Grandpa Lin Jia leaned against the wall, not showing his figure, but he heard this clearly.