Chapter 64

Because of this incident, Xia Wanwan and school took time off for self-study in the evening. I want Jiang Xiao to have a good rest, so don't think too much.

However, Jiang Xiao was calmer than she thought. He seemed to have forgotten about it after taking a shower, and his whole spirit recovered.

If possible, Jiang Xiao would like to see Lin Heyuan at this time. Although his injury was assured by the doctor that it was not serious, he had not looked at it carefully after all, and was always a little worried.

But the Lin family's parents were at home, and he was running over at this time, which seemed a bit too much.

After thinking about it, he still carried the fruits bought by Xia Wanwan in the evening, and prepared a few dishes by himself, and went to knock on the opposite door during the meal.

It's not like Xia Wanwan's simple thanks, he still has some things to ask.

Lin's family really helped a lot in this matter.

It was late that evening, and Xia Wanwan received a call from the police station. At that time, Lin's family helped to deliver it. At night, Xia Wanwan was in a hurry. Public security in Houlin County was normal. Fortunately, nothing happened.

Later, I met Jiang Cheng's family at the police station. Uncle Jiang's aunt was mean and quick. Although there were police officers on the spot, Xia Wanwan would probably be at a disadvantage if there were no Lin's guarding at the door.

Later, when everyone gathered in the mediation room, although Jiang Cheng's parents still looked bad, they didn't dare to do anything to Xia Wanwan. They didn't even dare to say anything ironic. They probably had been taught.

Especially after Jiang Cheng's performance, Jiang Xiao didn't think about it, it was completely unexpected.

After all, from his perspective, it is impossible to discuss anything with Jiang Cheng at this time. His character has always been black and white, and he is incompatible with the other party. This disaster was caused by Jiang Cheng, and he would be considered good if he didn't go to the other party to cover the sack.

Jiang Cheng's attitude towards Jiang Xiao is the same. If it is because his conscience has suddenly changed his mind, then it is a fantasy, absolutely impossible.

Jiang Xiao was basically certain, that was what Lin Chengyu did.

Only him.

So when Jiang Xiao knocked on the door, he wanted to find one. Yue Cheng opened the door. He saw Jiang Xiao and was stunned for a long time. He probably didn't expect that he would come on his own initiative, and then quickly called Lin Chengyu out. .

"Xiao Xiao?"

Lin Chengyu was surprised and delighted when he saw him.

He still had a bandage on his hand, but his left hand was broken, and his right hand could still be used. He is still holding a pen. He should be reading and taking notes. Jiang Xiao heard the sound of him running in a hurry from the room, dong dong dong. Yes, you know it is more urgent when you hear it.

"I don't have to carry so many things when I come here. How

heavy ." Lin Chengyu was carrying his injured hand and wanted to help him pick it up, but Jiang Xiao hid him.

"Sit down," Jiang Xiao put down the fruit basket, and pointed to the sofa. "If you are injured, don't run around."

Lin Chengyun looked stupid with a bandage after he was injured for a hundred days.

Jiang Xiao pointed, he really sat on the sofa obediently, looking at him without turning his eyes.

Lin Chengyu rushed up with a moving brick. Jiang Xiao still remembered that he had taken a weapon anyway. His skill was not bad, but he was beaten like this by others, indicating that he was really anxious at the time and his mind was not sober.

The injuries to the people surrounding him were not minor, and the bricks were all cracked into two pieces.

Jiang Xiao casually took an orange from the fruit basket, peeled it and gave it to him, so that he could be quieter.

"Have you eaten?"

Lin Chengyu shook his head.

Jiang Xiao brought a large food box over, and he cooked a few dishes himself, he knew exactly what flavor Lin Chengyu was, and he was used to it.

"Uncle Yue also eat together, okay?" Jiang Xiao looked at Yue Cheng, "I want to thank you again this time."

"Dare not, not dare." Yue Cheng waved his hand, he didn't dare to hold in front of Jiang Xiao. Da, "It was all ordered by my young master."

But Jiang Xiao made four dishes, which was enough for both of them.

The three people were sitting at the dining table together, and the atmosphere was a little strange.

Holding the chopsticks, Yue Cheng was at a loss at first.

But Jiang Xiao's Liujiang cuisine is very well done. The entrance is fresh and tender, and the aftertaste is lightly sweet. At the bottom is the staple cold noodles, which happens to be Yuecheng's favorite fine noodles. It is most suitable for eating in this season. The entrance is refreshing and refreshing. very chewy.

After Yue Cheng came here, everything else was okay, but the thick forest dishes were a bit spicy and flavorful. The old man decided to let Lin Chengyu suffer a bit and come back early. It's impossible to serve a chef all the way, and it's definitely the food. There is no choice.

Lin Chengyu often goes crazy and loves cooking by himself, such as fried rice with eggs and the weird glutinous rice balls last time.

He couldn't control the weight every time. Anyway, he would share a portion for himself. Yue Cheng didn't seem to eat it, and he would bite the bullet and eat it every time.

This can be regarded as suffering.

Compared to this, the remuneration that Lin's family gave him was completely regarded as mental damage expenses.

Now he can feel alive after eating Jiang Xiao's cooking.

This is the taste of hometown, this is the dish.

When Yue Cheng sat down, he wanted to eat whatever he wanted to be polite, but he couldn't stop when he moved his chopsticks. He didn't even have time to think about why Jiang Xiao's older child would cook quite authentic Liujiang dishes. After the noodles, he took another bite of the tender and juicy beef, and he felt comfortable.

So I couldn't see Lin Chengyu staring at himself without a trace.

And if Yue Cheng, who has eaten well, speaks according to his conscience, he feels that Jiang Xiao has such a good craftsmanship on Lin Chengyu, a young master who is somewhat sick in his head, that is Jiang Xiao's bad luck.

As for Lin Chengyu, he is always stingy when facing Jiang Xiao now. After all, he can get too little from Jiang Xiao.

This is what Xiao Xiao cooked!

He hasn't eaten it in a long time!

It is very precious, but you can eat slowly and save some for me!

But it was Jiang Xiao who greeted Yue Cheng and sat down together. He didn't dare to say more. Now if he is told not to eat, he is too unhuman.

Jiang Xiao didn't know that Lin Chengyu could look like this in his heart now. He had filled up a little bit before he came. Now he is not very hungry and has no appetite. He politely stretched out his chopsticks a few times while sitting at the table.

He just made a few dishes casually when the meal came to the door, adding a fruit basket and carrying it to the door to look richer, because of habit.

The other side seemed to have really nothing to eat. Maybe it was because I went back and forth from the hospital police station all day, so I didn't pay much attention to eating. I looked very hungry.

Lin Chengyu is still inconvenient with one hand, he eats slowly.

Except for those strange, careful eyes, he knows why Jiang Xiao came, but now he can sit at the dining table with him and eat dinner quietly.

On the table is a familiar taste that I haven't tasted for a long time, and the person I like is around him. Even if the environment around him is simple and there is such a big light bulb beside him, he still feels at ease.

Even for a moment like this, it seems to have been stolen.

But no matter how he saves and cherishes, the dishes on the table are quickly finished.

Jiang Xiao said that he had something to ask him, in a very polite tone, Lin Chengyu led him to the room.

The layout of this house is exactly the same as that of Jiang Xiao's. Even if Lin Chengyu moved in and renovated the old house, it was still very ordinary and narrow. I don't know why he left Liujiang's house and had to live here.

"Sit down at night."

Lin Chengyu was even a little nervous when two people were alone.

He poured Jiang Xiao a cup of yogurt and sat across from him.

"I originally came here. First, I wanted to thank you and Uncle Yuecheng." Jiang Xiao hesitated and took the cup of yogurt. "Anyway, thank you for helping me at that time, and taking care of me at that time. Mom."

"Xiao Xiao, you don't need to say thank you to me, you don't need to."

Lin Chengyu said, he calmed down his nervousness a little bit, and then said: "I can help you a little bit, I already feel very happy."

Jiang Xiao paused, and then asked: "Jiang Cheng...Did you let him say that?"

Lin Chengyu was in the alley at the time. He could vaguely hear what he said at the time.

He didn't deny this either, saying: "It's me."

Because he was afraid that the other party would talk nonsense, he secretly found Jiang Cheng that night.

"Did you...give him money?"

This is something Jiang Xiao doesn't want to see. He is extremely reluctant to get another penny from the other's family, no matter what means.

But when he asked, his tone was not angry, he just asked tentatively, because Jiang Cheng's look at Lin Chengyu at that time was not greedy or pure fear.

"No, why would I give him money?"

Lin Chengyu also knows how much Jiang Xiao had previously been taboo about pension matters. If he wanted to solve the problem quickly, he would use money to seal it up. In fact, he was successfully blackmailed by Jiang Cheng. If Jiang Xiao is Knowing, it will be even more angry.

Not everything can only be solved with money.

For someone like Jiang Cheng who bullies the soft and fears the tough, it is more useful for him to coerce a little bit of profit temptation.

The person Lin Chengyu was looking for told him that if he didn't follow this, the person in charge would not touch Jiang Xiao after being detained in a few days and would not touch Jiang Xiao. Instead, he would be ruthless to deal with him. If he is willing to be obedient, that person will be considered. If you can come out in the future, you will soon be transferred to another school. As long as the person in charge is gone, and the rest will not be a problem, no one will blackmail him privately.

Jiang Cheng didn't believe it at first.

But when everyone was in the mediation room, he saw a lot of people standing by Jiang Xiao's side. At first glance, they were not ordinary people.

And Lin Chengyu, he also remembered that he was in the group fight and wanted to protect Jiang Xiao. There were many people standing behind him, among them the one looking for himself.

It seems that something terrible has really happened to Jiang Xiao.

After Jiang Xiao suddenly reported the other party, Jiang Cheng really remembered something. If this person really committed this, it would be impossible to go back to school.

Jiang Cheng turned his mind and felt it was feasible, so he gritted his teeth and said so.

Lin Chengyu was also afraid that this person would turn back and cause trouble for no reason. Jiang Cheng's parents failed to do business with 200,000 yuan and owed a lot of money to others. Now these IOUs are in Lin Chengyu's hands. Holding this, this family can't find it. The storm is coming.

"Their family dare not bother you anymore. They will move a little bit farther," Lin Chengyu said, "Xiao Xiao, don't worry, I promise you the matter between you and Lin Heyuan, and I won't let others discover it."

Vinegar is vinegar, and uncomfortable is also uncomfortable, but Lin Chengyu is afraid that Jiang Xiao at this age will be criticized.

He is really changing, but no matter how much he learns, he is not as pure as the real high school student Lin Heyuan.

Lin Chengyu knows that he is such a complicated person. He has a lot of deep calculations in his heart, and he has a low bottom line, and he can do everything. This kind of him, probably Jiang Xiao doesn't like him.

But sometimes this is also a way for him to try to protect Jiang Xiao.