Chapter 171

Fu Ruoyan didn't plan to give up either, but what made him different from Lin Chengyu was that he was becoming more and more uncertain. Now I really don't know who Jiang Xiao will choose.

But today he came naturally, and he was even more reluctant to let go of a chance at this time.

Fu Ruoyan had arrived earlier as per usual, but Lin Chengyu had arrived earlier.

As soon as he came in, he saw Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu in the kitchen, as if they were cooking. Fu Ruoyan naturally did not want the two of them to be alone. Xia Wanwan greeted him to sit down and rest. He politely refused, then rolled up his sleeves and went in.

Xia Wanwan saw three men insist on standing together, and there was no difference between the kitchen and a play.

She herself can't say a little bit, and can't judge whether her year after year is bad emotional luck or good emotional luck.

Forget it, it's always young people's business. Having experienced so much together, it is not easy to say, Jiang Xiao can do whatever he wants.

The kitchen room here is very big, and three people will not feel crowded in it. To be honest, after Fu Ruoyan came over, Jiang Xiao didn't treat them differently. He treated them the same, and could speak a few words, anyway, just like a friend.

But Fu Ruoyan felt that something was wrong after staying for a long time.

When he used to be with Jiang Xiao, he used to beat him in the kitchen and did a good job. Now, even if they are divided, they work well together.

Maybe people just can't compare.

It's true that Fu Ruoyan doesn't know how to cook, he didn't need to know, and after Jiang Xiao is by his side, he doesn't need to learn. This is nothing, and not everyone is suitable for cooking.

So when they were together, he would wash Jiang Xiao, chopped vegetables, and wash dishes. The two people have a good division of labor, and cooperation is also a way to cook together.

But now that Lin Cheng is here, Fu Ruoyan feels like he has been compared to a certain extent.

He didn't expect Lin Chengyu to be quite good at cooking, so he can help Jiang Xiao in the kitchen more. He is very clear about the messy seasonings and ingredients. For example, he cuts beef strips with green peppers. The meat is just uniform in thickness, which is in full compliance with Jiang Xiao's habits and requirements.

...Where did he go to school?

Fu Ruoyan held his breath in his heart, but it was impossible to tell these things.

It was really a trivial matter, he didn't have to do it for a beef strip, but he felt uncomfortable.

With a total of four people, Jiang Xiao made a big table of dishes.

In addition to eating, I talked a little bit about my recent life, but speaking of it, the last topic still revolves around the unlimited fresh food business.

After all, the ingredients for the entire table come from this.

Xia Wanwan's and Jiang Xiao's business is generally unmatched, and she can't give any advice except financial matters, but she can still say whether it is delicious or not.

There are two courses of beef during the banquet, one is Chinese-style green pepper beef cubes, and the other is western-style fried steak. You can see from the practice of Jiang Xiao. This comes from two supply chains, one is domestic and the other is famous. Imported from abroad has its own advantages.

"I still like this one better," Xia Wanwan said of the beef cubes. "The taste is fresh and tender, and it is most suitable for Chinese stir-fry."

Jiang Xiao's face was a little smug after his mother's affirmation.

"I found it when I was on a business trip," Jiang Xiao said, "It's

really delicious." In fact, he picked it up at a restaurant on the roadside during frequent business trips. The other dishes in that restaurant are very good. Normally, this beef signature dish is particularly good. Jiang Xiao is no better than usual customers. He is more mindful and went up to ask the place of origin.

So a month later, the beef producer accepted unlimited investment, expanded production last year, and improved the quality on the basis of the semi-stocked original ecology, to have the current taste.

Xia Wanwan is not a mother-in-law filter, so she deliberately praised that this dish is really good.

Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu, who are picky tongues without filters, admit that this is really good and will be very popular.

When Jiang Xiao was on a business trip?

After all, it should be the year before last.

Fu Ruoyan thought a bit more before he knew that Jiang Xiao had done so many things at that time. Of course a piece of beef was a small business, but when all the opportunities added up, it was not small.

Jiang Xiao actually mentioned a lot to himself. He was happy to share it during his relationship. Fu Ruoyan would naturally not forget, but at that time, he did not fully support him.

He is still unhappy because of the parting.

Although it was a matter of the past, Fu Ruoyan still felt a little bit boring when he thought of it.

Lin Chengyu had always been very happy, and it was rare for him to relax, and he was very happy to talk to Jiang Xiao about something and nothing.

He wore a shirt with a collar today, which had already covered most of his scars, but he knew it by pulling up his sleeves, and under his face, Jiang Xiao couldn't help his pupils shrinking every time he swiped it. .

Fu Ruoyan kept looking at Jiang Xiao, and naturally knew what this expression meant.

I am still grateful now, who knows what will happen in the future?

When Jiang Xiao occasionally talked about the fresh produce business today, Lin Chengyu seemed to know a lot better than him.

After eating that day, it was as worried as Fu Ruoyan was.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu had talked about the fresh food store before. After many developments, Lin Chengyu also naturally cared about it, and asked a few more questions. Jiang Xiao didn't hide it from him, and basically told him about the matter.

Lin Chengyu was very supportive of his career, so the things shared between the two of them gradually increased.

Jiang Xiao also discussed with Ye Yingying before, mainly about the logo design. He didn't want to use the previous look, but wanted to design a new one.

This is not only a friend's help, but also a big order. The second party, Ye Yingying, is very serious, and then drew a Q version of glutinous rice balls for Jiang Xiao.

The logo does not need to be too complicated. It is mainly for people to remember that this glutinous rice ball is well drawn. It is a anthropomorphic glutinous rice ball, with big eyes, a small crown on the top of the head, and two small fat hands beside it. Holding the spoon while holding the chopsticks.

Very cute, naive, a bit like an emoji, but it's really easy to remember.

Jiang Xiao looked at it and thought it was okay. He looked at the physical signs and made a decision, but after Lin Chengyu looked at it, he also felt very good, but the first reaction was different from him.

"This is you," he said, "Look carefully, Tangyuan."

Yuanxiao is Tangyuan, and Jiang Xiao's name is his birthday.

Lin Chengyu looks more and more alike, Ye Yingying's painter is still very good, this Q print is vivid, especially the tangyuan eyes, round and round, almost exactly the same as Jiang Xiao.

He likes this.

Jiang Xiao: "...It's not like it at all."

But in the end it didn't change.

The real sign of the sign is not bad, it's not pure white. There is a light blue ring around it. When the sign is connected to the led light strip, it will be very conspicuous. It has a cute and fresh feeling. The fonts designed by "Fresh" have an unconventional design sense.

Coupled with the interior decoration and counter layout, Jiang Xiao has to work hard on the mid-to-high-end line. After he chooses the site, he naturally has to work hard on the decoration.

Speaking of decoration, that's Lin Chengyu again.

Yongjiang's original main business was to do high-end hotels. Originally, he put a lot of effort in decoration. Later, it became bigger and merged with several companies. Now it has become a collection of engineering construction, commercial development, residential planning and hotel accommodation. A group of companies.

His company's decoration capabilities are still quite good, especially for high-end residential decoration. Yong Jiang is an investor in several well-known domestic interior design studios. He can find any style Jiang Xiao wants.

There really is a second time for cooperation.

Jiang Xiao now has no need to avoid suspicion. After comprehensive consideration, choosing Yongjiang is already the best choice.

Because of this plan, Jiang Xiao had another business trip schedule later.

It's not a trivial matter of store decoration. He only needs to make a cooperation plan. On-site decoration does not require Jiang Xiaohe. The main reason is that most of the high-end fresh foods are not hidden in the mountains, and can be stably cultivated. A good-tasting agricultural product is often a technical job, and the suppliers in each place are different, and many of them are not a trivial matter, and many have large capital as the background.

It would be nice to just put it on the infinite side, but Jiang Xiao wanted to sell exclusively, so that the most popular things could only be infinitely available, so he would need to discuss the cooperation rules with someone at a higher level in the supply chain.

Fortunately, this business trip is not more frequent than before, and with the contacts Jiang Xiao made before, it goes smoothly in many cases.

Even if he was on a business trip, he still remembered agreeing to do scar repair surgery with Lin Chengyu.

Repairs are not overnight. You have to go again and again, little by little. Jiang Xiao found the hospital. Of course he remembers the time. When Lin Chengyu left that day, he came back from the field the day before.

This kind of operation was not too painful for Lin Chengyu, and he knew that Jiang Xiao was waiting for him outside, and he didn't know how happy he was.

After he got out of the operating room, the anaesthetic energy on his body hadn't disappeared. Lin Chengyu was lying there, a little wanting to sleep. He heard Jiang Xiao next to him, probably asking the doctor about his operation, and whispered softly. Yes, Lin Chengyu listened very carefully.

Then Jiang Xiao stayed by his side and asked him how he felt.

Lin Chengyu was honestly no problem.

"It still hurts?" I heard Jiang Xiao say in advance, "I brought you something for this business trip, and the doctor said you can eat a little bit."

He stretched his hand over, and Lin Chengyu opened his mouth naturally.

It was a piece of orange that Jiang Xiao had peeled off. The orange was very sweet, watery and sweet. When it was placed in his mouth, it was sweet enough to refresh his mind.

"I ate it during a business trip and brought it back specially," he heard Jiang Xiao say, "It's delicious, isn't it?"