Chapter 120

Before coming to the hospital, Fu Ruoyan had asked someone to deal with the accident scene.

When Jiang Xiao went to take a bath, he thought about it, and after the two-minute call, the content was very different from what he said.

Today, his luck is really good, as if the sky is doomed. He was going back to the deep city in the afternoon and there was a contract to negotiate. The other party suddenly regretted canceling it. So Fu Ruoyan was about to go to Jiang Xiao for dinner, so he happened to help. Busy.

Lin Chengyu was in Lishi a few days ago, and there is a new real estate in Lishi recently, and his company's business is also in Lishi recently. He buzzes around Jiang Xiao every day, but he returned to Liujiang today.

But in many cases, one cannot simply count on luck.

Fu Ruoyan felt that if he didn't take the opportunity to intervene in something, it would be intolerable.

God is helping him, let Jiang Xiao belong to him. And what he just did was just to add to the flames, righteously.

Jiang Xiao's cell phone broke at exactly this time.

The phone is not so waterproof these days. Jiang Xiao's phone was soaked in the rain as if it were soaked in water.

He didn't know what was going on outside, only that Fu Ruoyan was around him.

Jiang Xiao didn't even bother to get a new mobile phone at this time. At least Xia Wanwan could come out of the operating room to talk about it.

And Fu Ruoyan had helped him call the company people and told Ye Miaomiao about the unexpected situation on Jiang Xiao's side. Let them arrange the work themselves first, and don't worry too much, it will be fine in a few days.

The company has formed its own work order, and it hasn't reached the point where it can't run after a while away from Jiang Xiao.

Ye Miaomiao and the others asked if they wanted to come to the hospital, but Fu Ruoyan refused.

"I can't help you when you come, just take care of the company," he said, "I'll talk about it in a few days, I am here." At

this time, it is better to have no one else.

Fu Ruoyan did everything Jiang Xiao thought of and did not expect. It was perfect and made people feel at ease. Jiang Xiao didn't know how to thank him.

He had previously felt that he was extremely lucky to meet Fu Ruoyan.

But because of his hesitation, panic, ostrich mentality, and the messy emotions, he still didn't dare to nod his head even though he had been so close.

Today's incident seemed to have caused Jiang Xiao's last line of defense to disappear.

Fu Ruoyan said that he would be by his side, and he really did it. There is nothing better than this.

Jiang Xiao held Fu Ruoyan's hand, and he didn't want to let go.

But at this moment, Lin Chengyu, who rushed from Liujiang to Lishi, was not very smooth.

The navigation shows that he can drive the fastest for two and a half hours, and driving is not one of the fastest modes of transportation between the two cities.

He remembered Jiang Xiao saying that Fu Ruoyan contacted a nearby private hospital and probably knew which one it was. Before arriving, he first understood the situation to see if there was anything he could help.

Lin's family has never been to this private hospital, but if you ask in the circle around you, you can have friends who know you, and you can contact people over there. Lin Chengyu soon knew that he had sent an ambulance to pick him up.

It didn't take long for him to receive the news that he had found someone, and he still had some help.

Lin Chengyu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this. Not only because of Jiang Xiao, Xia's mother is also very good to him, no matter what, he doesn't want the other party to have an accident.

If Xia Wanwan really had an accident, he couldn't imagine how uncomfortable Jiang Xiao would be.

No matter who Jiang Xiao calls first, the result is always good. Lin Chengyu had no intention of being jealous with Fu Ruoyan at this time, he was anxious to rush to Jiang Xiao's side.

But it took longer than he thought.

It was also raining heavily in Liujiang, and when he came out, it was during the rush hour. Lin Chengyu was at the company. When he drove out from the city center, he was blocked like a knife cutting meat. The car was moving too slowly. He was stuck on the road to Jiang Xiao, and he couldn't help it. Lin Chengyu couldn't fly.

Why is it this time?

It took two hours to get out of the Liujiang River at last, and it was already dark after seeing the sky.

As a result, not long after I arrived in Lishi, the car was not so congested, but a small car drove from behind, choked and rear-ended.

Lin Chengyu: "..."

At this moment, he is anxious that he doesn't even have any extra feelings.

Nothing happened, but the rear-end collision was very serious. The other party had a very good attitude and kept apologizing, saying that he was not careful, and he took the initiative to call the police and call the insurance company.

But Lin Chengyu doesn't care about this, he is seriously considering whether this broken car can be on the road now.

The answer is of course no.

In the drag of the other driver, he no longer missed the mess, called someone to deal with it, and then while calling Yue Cheng to see if he could send another car over, he walked to the side of the road and tried to take a taxi.

These days, there is no convenient and fast mobile phone to call a car. The overall traffic situation in Li City is very complicated. The subway line has not been paved. The location where he is and the private hospital is far away from the existing subway station. Lin Chengyu On the side of the road, after a while, waited for a taxi.

After catching him, the driver took a closer look before leaving.

After he got in the car, he thought it would be a little smoother. Even so, he was still more than an hour away from the hospital.

But this taxi driver was much more dishonest than he thought. When he got in the car, he should have expected that when Lin Chengyu found out, he had already detoured to a road that was not easy to walk.

The driver looked at him, and he might be fooled by him.

This road is often jammed with traffic, both up and down, right and left, and now it is moving on the viaduct. Lin Chengyu now even gets out of the car and changes another one, he wants to get out of this area for a while.

Liujiang was blocked, and Lishi was blocked. Even when he arrived at that hospital, someone pointed him the wrong way. This remote private hospital had a big advantage in that it was big. He ran from one building to another. building.

When he really got to the door of the ward, he had to walk for more than five hours after he was scheduled to walk for two and a half hours.

Traffic jams, rear-end collisions, taxi detours, and then he changed. Lin Chengyu has never encountered so many accidents in his life, and it turned out to be all on him when he was most urgent.

When he arrived at the hospital, it was very late.

Xia Wanwan had completed the operation an hour ago. It went well, with a lot of bandages on his body, but the doctor said that it was not very serious in reality. There were many traumas and looked scary, but after taking care of it, there would be no sequelae, so Jiang Xiao was relieved.

Jiang Xiaozai asked the doctor many things carefully and repeatedly confirmed that it was really not coaxing him, and finally relaxed.

Xia Wanwan is now lying quietly on the hospital bed, receiving anesthetics, and she is asleep.

Jiang Xiao didn't dare to touch her, so she sat next to the hospital bed and looked at her seriously for a long time before daring to touch her.

Xia Wanwan's left hand was not injured, so he hooked one of her fingers to make sure that her mother was really there.

When Lin Chengyu came, through the glass at the top of the door, he saw Jiang Xiao leaning against the bed, already asleep.

At this time, Fu Ruoyan was at the door of the ward, he was pushed away by the opponent before he even entered.

"Xiao Xiao just fell asleep," Fu Ruoyan said, "Don't go in and quarrel him."

He signaled Lin Chengyu to go a little further, and he needs to be quiet here, and then added: "It's all right. You don't need you here. If nothing happens, just Go back quickly."

Not long ago, the burden in Jiang Xiao's heart finally fell, and his tight spirit also relaxed. Now it is very late at this point, and when he relaxes, the fatigue that was pressed before hits.

And because Fu Ruoyan was by his side, Jiang Xiao was at ease enough at the moment, he didn't have to worry about anything, he was sleeping very heavily.

As for the other person he called and never showed up, Jiang Xiao didn't say anything.

He doesn't care anymore.

Lin Chengyu...it's not the first time he hasn't come.

He has now accepted this frankly. Whether you make a phone call or not, the ending is the same. There is a shadow of the phone call and many unreachable busy tones, which is unnecessary. Previously, he was paranoid.

Jiang Xiao knew in his heart that Lin Chengyu was in the Liujiang River today, it is better to be close than Fu Ruoyan, and it always takes some time to get here.

But these few hours don't matter in normal times, but today, for Jiang Xiao, every minute is very long.

In such a long time, Lin Chengyu was not there.

I don't know if it was an accident or some other reason. He waited for four or five hours. It was a fact that he didn't show up. It was really an accident. There was no fate, so there was no need to force it.

And with Fu Ruoyan around him, Jiang Xiao didn't feel so uncomfortable. He held Fu Ruoyan's hand, but he felt suddenly enlightened.

He didn't want to miss Fu Ruoyan because of unnecessary hesitation and cowardice.

At this moment, Lin Chengyu was very embarrassed. It was obviously the cool weather in early autumn, and it was even colder at night. He was sweating profusely when he ran, but when Jiang Xiao was asleep, he even panted gently.

Before he came, he thought that he should apologize and explain to Jiang Xiao. He didn't mean to be late, but it was still late.

At this moment, I didn't want to choke with Fu Ruoyan, and didn't have time to get angry because of his rather yin and yang words just now. I asked Aunt Xia what was going on, and asked if Xiao Xiao was okay.

Fu Ruoyan would naturally not tell him more about the relationship between the two of them, but it was okay to give an affirmative answer.

So Lin Chengyu asked the doctor more questions. How could he leave at this time, and Jiang Xiao, who was afraid of the noise and finally fell asleep, whispered: "Let me take a look at him."

Jiang Xiao was still wearing the medical gown. He took a bath and changed. Lin Chengyu didn't know about this, and when he saw it suddenly, he was shocked and his steps stopped there.

The chair Jiang Xiao sits on is a shorter sofa chair. It is quite large. He leaned on the hospital bed and curled up into a ball, as if he was a patient.

It was fragile and pale again against the background of the hospital gown and the sofa chair, as if it would break when touched.

He missed this Jiang Xiao again.

The author has something to say: The next chapter will officially confirm the relationship with Xiao Fu!