Chapter 88

Watching him make this call, Fu Ruoyan asked with interest: "My girlfriend Cha

Gang ?" Jiang Xiao shook his head and didn't say much.

Fu Ruoyan held his face and thought for a while, contacted the scene when they first met, and thought it might not be his girlfriend but boyfriend.

He became more interested.

"I want to ask you again," Jiang Xiao turned the topic back to business, "Why come to me for an interview?" I have

n't seen you in a few days. Jiang Xiao should have been around asking about his situation. Fu Ruoyan thought he would Investigating what happened before, he didn't expect that he would still ask such a sentence.

Fu Ruoyan was silent for a while, and then spoke.

"If I say, it's just to thank you for helping me that night, okay?"

That night was a particularly bad one.

The weather was bad, so he drank a few more glasses. Because of the previous contradiction, he had a conflict with the people in the bar. The other party thought he was not pleasing to the eye, and said on the other side of the street that he would teach him a lesson.

The beer bottle hit his head, and the pain was a little dizzy. Fu Ruoyan was drunk, unable to stand up to fight back, he was drunk, he felt like a homeless dog.

He thought the bar was not interesting, and didn't want to stay any longer, but his mind was blank where he would change to the next place.

At this moment, Jiang Xiao came.

In the winter, this person is warm.

It was an indescribable feeling. The hands were warm, like a source of heat. After approaching, the whole person was warmed up by him. Then Fu Ruoyan was taken by him to a tricycle, and then he got in the car and went to the hospital. .

It's strange. As soon as Jiang Xiao left the hospital, it started to rain heavily outside, and the room began to get cold.

Fu Ruoyan left the hospital the next day and spent the whole day thinking about the stranger last night, so he talked to the bar owner and sang the last few days, and then he was about to leave.

When he got on the tricycle, he saw the label of Jiang Xiao's store on the box, with the address on it. He knew the school very well, so he found Jiang Xiao without asking.

Next, I followed the vines to find out. The new store in the mall posted a recruitment notice on the notice board. He saw it when he went there, so he went to find someone, but he did not expect that Jiang Xiao did not recognize him.

Looking at this person in a sober state, Fu Ruoyan found it more interesting.

During this period of time, he went to get to know Jiang Xiao. This person started activities after he entered the school. He had the capital and execution ability. He originally thought it was a young master who used the money at home to sprinkle water to experience life. I know, it's just an ordinary family that can't be more ordinary.

Fu Ruoyan has learned about the development history of Jiang Xiao's stores, and he can even feel the difference in this person.

It is quite rare for ordinary families to have such a vision.

He felt that Jiang Xiao had a strange attraction.

Looking closer today, he also found that Jiang Xiao had two small tiger teeth. They were very cute and pointed. The more they looked, the more lovely they became.

Jiang Xiao's teeth are very white. He seems to be thinking about something. The upper teeth are biting his lower lip unconsciously, and the tiger teeth are looming, a little white in the red lips.

Fu Ruoyan didn't know why he stared at him like a strange pervert. He didn't realize it at the time until Jiang Xiao spoke.

"I want to sign a contract with you," Jiang Xiao said, "but temporarily the position has to be changed."

The position of the store manager is directly handed over to Fu Ruoyan. To be honest, it is a bit unclear. In just a few days, he still understands. Not deep enough, he always thinks that this person may run away after a few days.

So Jiang Xiao intends to be the store manager for the time being, and there is no way he can be busy. If there are some things that can't be followed, he will leave it to him.

"Just treat it as the probation period," Jiang Xiao said, "It depends on whether you accept it or not."

He wanted to try the sword walk, but he had to have a bottom line, otherwise he would not be able to afford it.

Fu Ruoyan thought for a while, smiled at him, and said, "Okay."

After getting this answer, Jiang Xiao was relieved, he finally had someone in charge of his third store.

After making the decision, he took people to familiarize himself with the things in the store, including prices and categories, which was considered a short-term training.

Fu Ruoyan's memory and comprehension are quite good. At first he felt that he was not serious, but when he was working, he never made a joke and was serious.

Having been with him these days, Jiang Xiao was really relieved. He got him a good store manager by mistake.

A few days later, Lin Chengyu finally knew where Jiang Xiao went that night when Jiang Xiao didn't return to the bedroom and quickly hung up his phone.

Jiang Xiao didn't recognize that it was the man he saved. Lin Chengyu recognized it. He was a bit responsive at the time, so his memory was deep and his body was very similar, including the half-length hair. He looked carefully at the forehead. A wound, although healed, the scar has not faded.

He knew it was endless!

Lin Chengyu even wondered if this man was specifically set by God to target him. He dropped out of Nanlian and was rescued by Jiang Xiao. That face was the same. He knew that Jiang Xiao was a bit of a face control. Besides, Fu Ruoyan had many things in his body that were Jiang Xiao. Like, Jiang Xiao believes in fate, he is pitiful and weak, and a little admired, he is very likely to be tempted by a person who fits his favorite type in a long time of company.

Lin Chengyu's rival radar has always been very keen, but he has nothing to do with Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan both signed the contract, and they had a good impression of him afterwards. Of course, they would not resign because of Lin Chengyu's few words.

"Don't make trouble," Jiang Xiao said. He became impatient and turned around when he saw him later. His tone was not very good. "Whether it is business or my personal emotions, what stand do you stand for? Take care of me?"

How long did he and Fu Ruoyan have known each other?

Lin Chengyu was choked by his words and didn't answer. The feeling of suffocation that caused myocardial infarction reappeared.

He did not have this position, but Lin Heyuan's lesson from the past told him that he was not in a hurry, and it was too late to wait until it was really interesting, which seemed to be a blow to Lin Chengyu.

But Jiang Xiao was already mad, and he didn't dare to continue on this topic.

On the opening day, Lin Chengyu sent the celebration flower baskets as usual. The whole scene was lively, but what he saw that day made him unspeakable.

The relationship between Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan progressed too quickly.

Fu Ruoyan had cut short hair, and his temperament changed slightly.

Before singing in a bar, the long hair he kept to his shoulders is very suitable. There is an indescribable sense of art and youth. After cutting his short hair, he looks a little more mature and closer.

On the opening day, he also saw Lin Chengyu.

This person was there that night, and Fu Ruoyan felt that this person was not like Jiang Xiao and was not willing to save him. This feeling is even stronger today.

At first he thought this person was Jiang Xiao's boyfriend. After all, Lin Chengyu's eyes and actions had never been hidden. He tried Jiang Xiao and found that it was not. The two were not together.

...Isn't it better?

On the opening day, Lin Chengyu saw Fu Ruoyan frequently pulling Jiang Xiao to talk.

From Jiang Xiao's perspective, it was nothing. Fu Ruoyan and him were talking about business. A few days before the opening, he had always been in the store.

And Fu Ruoyan does have some skills. Before opening, he had already discussed with the coffee shop downstairs to engage in activities together. Buying coffee would deliver coupons from Jiangxiao's shop.

That coffee shop is such a good business, others would not care about the cooperation, but Fu Ruoyan did it without much effort, which was a big surprise to Jiang Xiao.

On the first day of opening, many people in the store took the coupons they received from the coffee shop to buy things, and the drainage effect was quite good.

The new store has just opened and there are many activities. In the early stage, we have to discuss with each other and decide what to buy next time based on the actual situation. But Lin Chengyu looked at it and found it dazzling.

He looked too familiar with Fu Ruoyan's expression. He was obviously very different from Lin Heyuan, but looking at the expression Jiang Xiao revealed, it was too similar.

Lin Chengyu is really not a soldier. Jiang Xiao has contact with other men and women. The closest ones are Chen Lang, Xu Liang and Ye Miaomiao. She has clearly expressed her affection, but when Jiang Xiao gets along with them, Lin Chengyu is not like this. A sense of crisis.

It was like a kind of beast instinct, the beloved one he was guarding carefully was about to be snatched away.

Lin Chengyu's hostility towards Fu Ruoyan was felt by Jiang Xiao, but Jiang Xiao couldn't control his neuroticism, and he didn't have time to take care of it.

The business in the three stores was good, and the various achievements Fu Ruoyan made made Jiang Xiao even more admired.

At the end of the year, in addition to year-end awards, many companies will also give small gifts at the end of the year or at the annual meeting. The expensive ones include large home appliances, and the cheaper ones are daily necessities. The winning rate is higher, which is considered a win.

Fu Ruoyan took the initiative to help him talk about the prizes offered by several companies' annual meetings, and some companies even set up souvenirs for their partners, mostly small appliances with delicate packaging, such as aromatherapy lamps. , Small speakers, humidifiers, etc., as well as office products like U disks are also ordered, and the cheaper ones are also cups.

The price-performance ratio in Jiangxiao's shop is quite good, and the appearance is relatively high-grade for gifts, and it looks beautiful.

This kind of company's collective order will naturally come in much faster than ordinary retail, and if the souvenirs for customers can be set for a long time, it will be a big profit for the store.

In addition to these, Fu Ruoyan, the daily retail in the store, is also doing very well.

Although there is also a relationship with his face, the girls who enter the store are willing to listen to his recommendations even if they don't want to buy.

Jiang Xiao also watched it by the side. Although he himself was often praised by people around him for being able to talk, he also truly admired Fu Ruoyan.

He is not a very noisy type of person. When he talks to customers, he can even say that there are not many words, just a few words, giving customers no feeling of strong sales, giving them full autonomy and letting the other party Naturally, I am interested in the products in front of me, feel suitable and needed, and after buying them happily, I will come back next time.

The products in Jiang Xiao's shop are updated quickly, and he has a lot of repeat customers. The business of the mall has been very good since it opened.

Fu Ruoyan did it for a month and was able to do well. When the Spring Festival was about to be off, there were very few people in the shopping mall. The two stores in Jiangxiao University Town had been temporarily closed as the students' holidays came. Also prepare to rest.

"Boss Jiang," Fu Ruoyan said to him as he sorted out the things in the store, "After coming back in the New Year, remember to get the members of the store up."