Chapter 71

He is more worried about Lin Heyuan than himself.

Even if Jiang Xiao was born again, he didn't know that he should solve this matter.

There is no correct answer to this question.

He also has no experience in this area. He has no thoughts in school during this period of time. He has been thinking about what should be done, but his mind is empty and he hasn't come up with anything.

He is now intervening in Lin's affairs. No matter what he says or does, he doesn't alleviate the situation, but makes the situation even more ugly.

He even wondered if he had chosen the wrong one. When the Lin family's mother came to find him, he should agree to the party's proposal, so that the conflict between Lin Heyuan and the family would not become so intense.

Did his selfishness really hurt Lin Heyuan? In other words, can he and Lin Heyuan really go on under this situation?

Lin Chengyu was still with him in the back, looking at him in a daze, he was also very anxious.

"Jiang Xiao, it's not your fault," he whispered to Jiang Xiao on the way home, "Everything will be fine."

No matter what the situation is on Lin Heyuan's side, he can't let anyone hurt Jiang Xiao.

He met Lin Heyuan the next day.

When Jiang Xiaowan was studying on his own and after school, he stood downstairs panting, his eyes brightened when he saw Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao was also surprised when he looked at him, or the surprise was accompanied by fright, and quickly ran over, but only after running closer did he notice a bruise on the corner of his eye.

"It was accidentally bumped," Lin Heyuan explained to him, and added carefully, "When arguing with the family."

He ran out by himself. If it wasn't for his mother to stop him, the situation at home might have been a few days ago. It will be more ugly.

Jiang Xiao thought about taking him home to give him some medicine, but Lin Chengyu who followed behind stopped him.

"How do you explain this to your mother when you go back? Go to my house."

Xia Wanwan is preparing for the accountant exam recently. She has been taking the exam for two years, and there are still the last two subjects left this year. Jiang Xiao hasn't had time to deal with these things. He said.

After thinking about it, he took someone to Lin Chengyu's house.

Be careful with the medicine on the corner of the eye. Lin Heyuan has some other blood stains on his arm, thin, and I don't know what he took. Fortunately, it is not very serious, saying that his mother stopped him.

Jiang Xiao even thought that the police would not work, but the criticism and education of parents at most now is of no use, that is, Lin Heyuan's family situation, he can't avoid it.

"Does it hurt?"

Jiang Xiao asked him while taking the medicine.

He himself felt uncomfortable with his heart twitching.

"It's okay," Lin Heyuan said, "I'm worried about you. I always want to see you. Last time I came back, I didn't say a few words to you. I was in a hurry. I didn't have time to give you the medals I got back. Look."

He took the gold medal out of his pocket.

"I brought it out specially today, for you."

Lin Heyuan was trying to make the atmosphere lighter, but Jiang Xiao couldn't laugh.

From the first glance he saw Lin Heyuan today, his heart sank.

He doesn't know how to help Lin Heyuan, can he help him leave that home? Does he have the right to do this? Can it really be done again?

Jiang Xiao is just a high school student now, with some money in hand, but he doesn't look enough on this matter.

The resistance between him and Lin Heyuan is very likely to be fruitless.

Lin Heyuan also felt his emotions.

"I'm sorry," he took Jiang Xiao's hand, "I came today to apologize to you."

If it hadn't been for Lin Chengyu to stop him, although Jiang Xiao's grade school would not let him drop out, it would still cause him harm.

Lin Heyuan only found out after the fact, but it's not over yet.

Even if he tries hard not to go abroad, he is now an adult, and he can sign a contract to go to the university in China according to the recommended line, and he will do this at best, but what about Jiang Xiao?

Just like his father said, Jiang Xiao is still in his third year of high school. At such an important time as his third year, he is affected a bit and will eventually affect the college entrance examination.

He has a way to deal with his little boyfriend until both parties give up.

Even his mother, who is more accepting, said the same when secretly letting him out this time.

"Go and be alone with him," she said to him. "If this goes on, it won't be good for both of you, Xiao Yuan, you are young now, and you don't understand. When you grow up, you will have You have the right to choose, otherwise you will only hurt yourself and Jiang Xiao. When

you grow up , you will consider this matter."

Lin Heyuan was so motivated when he resisted, how weak he felt after hearing this sentence.

Because my mother is telling the truth.

He found that he had no way to go, and he couldn't protect Jiang Xiao now.

Take the incident last time, if Lin Chengyu hadn't stopped him, the consequences would be disastrous.

But this was only the first time. His father had never made such a big fire. If the stalemate continues, there will always be times when Jiang Xiao cannot be taken care of.

Lin Heyuan's weakness is Jiang Xiao, and Jiang Xiao's weakness at this time is also him.

His hand holding the cotton swab was trembling slightly, wondering why this happened? He looked at the shiny gold medal, felt pain in his eyes, and already felt unspeakable guilt in his heart.

Lin Heyuan is a particularly good person, he shouldn't suffer from these.

He won the medal and should go to the best university in the world, not because of a break with his family, his future is uncertain, and his face is still wounded.

Besides, Lin Heyuan is really young. If he makes a decision that really affects his life now, Jiang Xiao cannot guarantee that he will not regret it in the future.

He has some regrets now.

He brought bad results to people he liked.

Lin Heyuan also noticed Jiang Xiao's silence, and he stretched out his hand to slowly put Jiang Xiao in his arms.

The two did not speak again.

Lin Heyuan didn't even have a place to live without even talking about going abroad. Jiang Xiao could let him live in his own home and find him a hotel, but this is not a long-term solution. He does not yet have the ability to go out independently. Jiang Xiao is not willing to be willing to be with him no matter what.

Lin Heyuan has school studies and a family. His father is not good, but the Lin family's mother is not bad. Jiang Xiao thought of her eyes that looked at her. They were really similar to Xia Wanwan's. Jiang Xiao also had school and family, and Xia Wanwan still didn't. Know this.

Neither of them is wrong, maybe it's just an inappropriate time.

"When I am with you, I am really happy," Jiang Xiao said softly, "Lin Heyuan, you are so good, but I don't want to make trouble like this anymore." It

sounds romantic to betray the whole world for that person in love. , But Jiang Xiao has passed that time period, and the courage in his relationship also needs a sense of measure.

Neither of them was ready.

"...Jiang Xiao?"

"Because I don't deserve it, and no one is worth it."

After saying this, Jiang Xiao didn't speak any more.

He had already expressed his meaning very clearly, but it was not easy, he didn't open his mouth to say it again.

Lin Heyuan said sorry to him again, but it was the first time he heard crying in his voice.

Even if he is reluctant, there is no way to lie to Jiang Xiao.

They used Lin Chengyu's place for the time being. This place is so big. Lin Chengyu is actually sitting not far away. He can hear what Jiang Xiao says. When he hears that his ears move, his body unconsciously leans towards this side. Lean on it.

Jiang Xiao saw him in Yu Guangli, so he thought of some other things.

In the last life he was at Lin Heyuan's age, he made many immature decisions. He did not study as a relative and separated him. He thought he had met someone who could be with him for a lifetime, but he actually regretted it.

He was afraid that Lin Heyuan would regret it later.

Jiang Xiao didn't fall asleep that night, and he arrived home lightly late at night.

Neither he nor Lin Heyuan said the word breaking up, but today's direction is always clear.

After making this decision, my heart didn't relax, it was still heavy, like being pulled to the end by a rock.

After he was in the third year of high school, the evening self-study at school was until 10:40, and it was eleven when he returned home from school. Xia Wanwan's daily biological clock was very accurate, and usually went to bed at around 10:30, so Jiang Xiao came back late. Did not find it either.

He opened his eyes that night and couldn't help crying.

The fate of two people together is always hard to come by. If there is a part that can't be closed, he can't.

When he was in class the next day, his eyes were swollen. Lin Chengyu could see it. He thought it would be uncomfortable to keep his eyes open like this. He secretly ran out to buy a bottle of ice water for Jiang Xiao when he studied early. I bought a hot egg from the breakfast stand.

He didn't know whether hot compresses or cold compresses would be better, so he bought them all.

When he sneaked back, he was caught upright by the head teacher. Even if he donated money to the school, no matter how hard the relationship is, he still has to abide by the school's discipline. After a few sentences, he returned to his seat. Fortunately, the ice water and egg temperature Are still there.

He secretly stuffed things to Jiang Xiao, thought for a while, and added: "Don't be sad."

Lin Chengyu would not comfort people. He was afraid that he would make more mistakes, but when he saw Jiang Xiao uncomfortable, he I was also sad along with me.

"Don't be afraid," Lin Chengyu said again, "You don't have to worry about those people in Lin Heyuan's family. They will protect you if I am here one day. You can decide whatever you want. You don't have to wrong yourself, as long as... You are happy."

He said that sincerely.

As long as Jiang Xiao is not sad.

Jiang Xiao held ice water in one hand and an egg in the other. He lowered his eyes and remained silent for a while before he said, "Don't worry about it."

The matter between him and Lin Heyuan was helped by Lin Chengyu's ex-boyfriend several times before. It was chaotic, and he couldn't let him intervene afterwards.