Chapter 104

The phone rang and was soon picked up.

"Grandpa?" The background sound over there sounded very noisy, "Are you not going to sleep so late?"

Old man Lin snorted in a serious manner, and said: "You haven't slept either? It's so late, still there. What are you doing?"

As long as it's the company's business, the old man usually doesn't think he is too busy. Today is very special, so he called to ask.

"The weather forecast says there will be heavy rain at night, and some building materials have just arrived, so you can't get it rained," Lin Chengyu told him, "There are still work to be done...what are you asking for?"

"Just let the people underneath do these things. "Grandpa Lin sighed, "The company invites so many people, and it's not for plain rice."

That said, Lin Chengyu now has fewer people working underground. After all, the company has more important things to do, but this place is special. .

He bought this piece of land specially. The location is on the south side of the Liujiang River. It is still a little bit off now. It is backed by the mountain, and the scenery is very good. It is very suitable for the development of the villa area.

Sure enough, the Liujiang Municipal Government built a forest park here, and the shopping mall, hospital and school were also planned together. This villa area was quiet in the noisy area, and it was regarded as a good place to live in the entire Liujiang River.

In addition to the development potential, the most important thing is that he and Jiang Xiao's home was located here before, so Lin Chengyu bought it here at a higher price and wanted to develop his own villa.

He took this place as his future home to build, of course, he took different thoughts.

Old man Lin didn't know so much about him. He just thought of today's Jiang Xiao and the agreement between him and his grandson. He wanted to speak, but he didn't know how to say it.

"...People say that you have a family and start a business," the old man Lin said, "You have a career, cough, it's almost the same, I've been quite satisfied after all these years, I have a family..."

Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao have been entangled there for so long, and his temperament, old man Lin has already accepted it, anyway, this thing can't be broken, so it won't harm the girls around.

Choosing someone else is far worse than Jiang Xiao.

But Lin Chengyu didn't know this. He didn't know what happened today. He thought that grandpa wanted to force him to find a girl to get married and start a family. His tone changed: "Grandpa, say you don't care about this."

I thought. No matter, what do you care about if you want to catch up with me!

But he hesitated for a while and didn't know how to organize the language. Lin Chengyu hung up the phone. There was a lot of noise over there, and he was calling people again, and he couldn't understand the words.

The old man put the phone aside and looked out the window again. It was raining heavily.

He thought of the young man he didn't know he had seen in Jiang Xiao's house.

When Lin Chengyu was busy finishing the work on the construction site, he remembered his grandfather's call again. He couldn't sleep and missed Jiang Xiao, but when it was too late, he finally put up with it, and still didn't call him.

Finally, he turned on the phone and flipped through the photos of Jiang Xiao. Some of them were taken secretly. Although there are smart phones these days, the pixels are still very low, and he is very happy to see the muddy photos.

Here, Jiang Xiao is still talking to Fu Ruoyan.

When Fu Ruoyan came over, Xia Wanwan greeted him, and when it was ten o'clock, she went back to her room to rest, leaving the two young people to chat outside.

It was late at night, and the two spoke softly. Fu Ruoyan hadn't eaten much for a day, and when he came to Jiang Xiao, he seemed to feel hungry.

The soup and porridge were brought out by Jiang Xiao. He slowly blew cold and ate them. He told Jiang Xiao what he had done recently, and then asked about Jiang Xiao's current situation.

"I'm pretty good," Jiang Xiao said.

After listening to this sentence, Fu Ruoyan was relieved a lot, and some sincere smiles appeared on his face.

Jiang Xiao sat on the chair opposite him and looked at him. The two of them chatted with each other, and the time passed in a while.

When Fu Ruoyan left, Jiang Xiao was already a bit sleepy. After all, it was past eleven o'clock, and he was stared at by Lin Chengyu. At this point in time, his biological clock was very punctual.

The confused Jiang Xiao said goodbye to others, and then Fu Ruoyan pulled his arm into his arms and hugged him.

"Goodbye, Xiaoxiao," Fu Ruoyan said, "I will bring you delicious food next week in class."

Jiang Xiao was a little more sober, nodded in his arms, and said: "It doesn't matter if I eat or not. Don't make yourself so tired." After

giving him a hug, Fu Ruoyan quickly let go. After he left, Jiang Xiao sat in the living room for a while before going to take a bath.

Fu Ruoyan's mind, it would be too silly to say that Jiang Xiao didn't know at all.

He felt a little vaguely, but after all, neither side had spoken. This layer of window paper was placed there, and he didn't know when it would be punctured.

Maybe it was because neither he nor Fu Ruoyan were ready, and there was Lin Chengyu in between.

To be honest, Jiang Xiao's relationship with Lin Chengyu has eased a lot. The company mentioned that they were friends. When I saw Lin Chengyu at the front desk, they were all familiar with it. Registration is impossible, just like my own employees.

Jiang Xiao is also busy himself. How can he have time to think about so many emotional things? He can't manage many things now, and the intersection with Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu is often not just a personal matter.

At first, Fu Ruoyan confiscated Qian Jiang Xiao, but later he thought to himself that this method is really not the most important for Jiang Xiao now.

After returning to Fu's family, Fu Ruoyan's personality has indeed changed a lot. His younger brother is 15 years old this year. Son, I still rely on it.

Fu Zonglin also felt the changes in Fu Ruoyan. He was only excellent before. After four years of wandering outside, he became more exquisite.

Fu's business was inherently complicated, and Fu Ruoyan came back and soon mastered some business, especially the business of the network.

Currently, online players and network media are developing. Although they are not as good as TV movies and paper media for the time being, they have huge potential. This kind of emerging business is just right for Fu Ruoyan to test his abilities.

After Fu Ruoyan took over, he was doing like a fish in water. Apart from other things, he has done online business with Jiang Xiao. Although the mall and the media are different, they have similarities.

On this basis, Fu Ruoyan can free up his hands to provide cooperative business to Jiang Xiao.

Some well-known video software has insert-insertion advertising space, and the charge is not expensive now, and it can also be accurately pushed for the region. It is very suitable for Jiang Xiao's target group, and the business of unlimited preference just wants to expand the business at this time Of course, the whole province needs publicity.

Jiang Xiao was introduced by Fu Ruoyan and talked about cooperation. There are constantly dealers and manufacturers wanting to join, but Jiang Xiao also has to review it. According to the unlimited commercial positioning, some cottages with three nos and quality are not enough. He is Won't let in.

With more merchants, more consumers will be attracted, and the flow of people will increase, and there will be more preferential activities, like a snowball, forming a virtuous circle.

Jiang Xiao provided publicity and after-sales services. He also agreed on the express delivery. He collected a lot of money, and the business volume was large. Although he spent a lot of money, he made a lot of money.

In addition to publicity and cooperation, Jiang Xiao is also busy with investment.

Lin Chengyu took him to meet several investment institutions, and they were very willing to invest, but Jiang Xiao was dissatisfied and never talked about it.

"Just let Yongjiang invest. I promise not to interfere in unlimited business in the name of the company, not in my own name," Lin Chengyu was more anxious than him. "Xiao Xiao..."

Jiang Xiao waved his hand: "No hurry."

He was the old god, and he still had time to drink tea with the old man Lin's family.

Yes, have tea with the old man.

Lin Chengyu was very surprised when he saw Jiang Xiao at home. He didn't have time to be happy, and soon knew that he was invited by his grandfather.

... When did these two people meet?

Jiang Xiao herself felt quite miraculous.

The first time I saw Grandpa Lin that day, he bought too much food, and Fu Ruoyan said that he would come later and it should not be in time for dinner. Uncle Yue, an old acquaintance, was here again, just inviting someone to have a meal at home.

It's not a complete whim, it's just that many things are not easy to tell.

Jiang Xiao had some help from the school, especially when he opened the shop in the early stage. Later, when Jiang Xiao made a special trip to thank him, he realized that it was the old man of Lin's family who had greeted a few shopping malls to make it so smooth.

I don't know if it was because of Lin Chengyu or the old man who went on his own. It is most likely the former, but someone else helped. Jiang Xiao was grateful and came here specially at the vegetable market, which also showed that this person was a little curious about him.

Jiang Xiao has nothing to shame, whether it's because of gratitude or magnanimity, just have a meal.

Before that, Jiang Xiao didn't know what the old man's actual attitude towards him was. He had met him once at the vegetable market, which somewhat subverted his own imagination.

And who knows, since then, he has often seen the old man in Lishi. After meeting, he smiled and greeted himself.

Yongjiang has indeed done a lot in Lishi in recent years. The old man knows a lot of people, and he can always find excuses when he comes to Lishi. Jiang Xiao has patience with the elderly, and once he comes and goes, he is really familiar with it.

Grandpa Lin's family is actually a very good person. Jiang Xiao does not have a very good relationship in the next generation. His grandparents and grandparents have no affection for him, and even have troubles. Although the grandpa looks serious, he Very good, like a real grandfather, kind, as if he had compensated Jiang Xiao for something.

Jiang Xiao is not a local after all. His local network is not strong enough. Infinite Optimum has developed so fast. There are always other people with red-eye disease. Sometimes they deliberately get stuck on him. The old man heard about it and came forward to help him settle this matter. Jiang Xiao didn't say anything yet, it was Jiang Xiao who inquired about it.

After a few months of getting along like this, of course the relationship has gradually improved.

Jiang Xiao also likes to chat with him. The old man is also an experienced entrepreneur. Although he is now in a semi-retired state, he can also say that he is not old. If Jiang Xiao has any problems, he will give him some advice. Sentence, it has the effect of divining initiation.

At first I looked for Jiang Xiao, the old man was somewhat purposeful, but after getting along, he also really liked this young man.

Aside from other things, he is indeed much more attentive and caring than Lin Chengyu, he is studious, and smart, and he is a little bit through, a bit like when he was young.

It's not that his grandson is embarrassed, but Jiang Xiao's concern is always more in line with his heart, and his personality is different.

He is real, from the heart, and likes this junior very much.