Chapter 111

Seriously, Jiang Xiao hasn't been so relaxed in a long time.

The company is not busy in one day or two days. He hasn't had much rest in the past two years. He still has to attend the classes that he should attend. After thinking about it carefully, he can't spare too much personal time.

Xia Wanwan has made a lot of money herself. In recent years, housing prices have risen rapidly. She also wants to change to a big house as soon as possible to live in a more comfortable life. After all, as a mother, she has always wanted to give Jiang Xiao a better life by her own ability.

After the new year, I went to the election. She handled it all by herself. Because of Zhongsen's investment, Jiang Xiao didn't have time to look at it, so she checked the floor plan on her mobile phone. Xia Wanwan didn't bother to ask him, so she used it. After a few days, she almost settled down.

When Jiang Xiao said this, he couldn't help sighing again.

He and Fu Ruoyan were almost finished eating, they talked about these on the sofa, some not, and talked about trivial things in work and life.

At first it was Fu Ruoyan who spoke first, and learned the fruit pie from himself, but after listening to it, Jiang Xiao started to mutter.

"It's too trivial, isn't it," Jiang Xiao finished speaking by herself, feeling a little embarrassed, "I have nothing interesting recently, only these."

"No, I think it sounds good." Fu Ruoyan said. He stretched out his hand and smoothed his hair.

He also loves to listen to Jiang Xiao talking about these trivial things. When changing houses, and when he faced Lin Taosheng, he was actually very nervous, and his palms were sweating again. What about the company recently.

He said this very vividly.

The two of them huddled on the sofa, Fu Ruoyan also found him a small blanket to cover, Jiang Xiao likes to curl up on a corner of the sofa, he grouped himself together, and the TV was showing old movies as the background sound.

"Right," Fu Ruoyan seemed to remember something, "Take you to see something."

He took Jiang Xiao and walked upstairs.

Fu Ruoyan's house was on the top floor, and there was a small attic on the stairs. Jiang Xiao was held by him and walked up. There were two deck chairs on the top of the attic.

"It was because of this that I spent a lot of money to rent this house," Fu Ruoyan said, "Sit."

Those two reclining chairs were comfortable. Jiang Xiao covered the small blanket and watched Fu Ruoyan press the remote control. The upper skylight opened.

The skylight is not small, the glass is transparent, and you can see the sky when you look up.

"It's just that Lishi hasn't seen any stars in recent years," Fu Ruoyan said, "Before I met you, I liked to sit here for a while at night. It was very quiet."

It is sunny today. If you look closely, you can still see. To a few stars.

Jiang Xiao hadn't looked up at the sky for a long time. He remembered that he and Lin Heyuan had seen the sky together. On the big branches of the old house, there were also earlier ones. Looking up at the sky will make people feel peaceful.

"I used to have a skylight like this in my house," Jiang Xiao muttered to herself, "I like to stay there when it rains."

Especially when it rains.

It felt strange that the skylight was large and the glass was transparent. The heavy rain fell on it. It seemed to be close at hand, but no drop fell on him.

The room was warm again. He sat there drinking the hot drink he made, feeling very safe, as if the house was protecting him.

Jiang Xiao would feel particularly at ease, he thought that was the meaning of home.

He spoke very quietly, as if muttering to himself, but Fu Ruoyan heard it.

He followed with a smile, but then after thinking about it, he felt a little strange again.

...Does Jiang Xiao also have a skylight at home?

There must be no houses here in Lishi. Fu Ruoyan has been there many times, maybe it is the house of his old family.

But Fu Ruoyan thought about it carefully, and it was wrong.

He had chatted with Aunt Xia. Lin Chengyu was very stingy. He didn't tell him about Jiang Xiao's previous experiences in his hometown, but when talking to Aunt Xia, she would say something, and Fu Ruoyan remembered it clearly.

She said that Jiang Xiao was good when he was young. The children upstairs used to shake the floor. He would not go to bed when he was full, and play with toys quietly after sleeping. He is the best kid to bring.

There are people upstairs in the old house of Jiang Xiao's family, and they live in an old-fashioned community. From childhood to large, where is the skylight?

But at that time Jiang Xiao was already a little dazed, and had no time to answer Fu Ruoyan's questions.

He was stressed during this period of time, but now he is even more sleepy as soon as he relaxes. Fu Ruoyan's recliner here is particularly comfortable. He is wrapped in a small blanket, and his sleepiness can't be suppressed.

Fu Ruoyan didn't ask any questions about her, because Jiang Xiao was already asleep.

He tilted his head and leaned on the back of the chair, and after a closer look, he was sleeping soundly.

The other party was asleep, Fu Ruoyan naturally stopped talking, and was quiet.

But it's not good to sleep here. The attic is cold. It is covered by a blanket. Sooner or later, he will catch a cold. This recliner is also small. When he wakes up tomorrow, he will be prone to backaches.

"Oh, Xiao Xiao," Fu Ruoyan said softly, "Go to the room to sleep."

Jiang Xiao's sleep quality has always been very good, and ordinary noises can't wake him at all. Fu Ruoyan's voice is so small, of course he can't hear it at all.

Finally, when Fu Ruoyan picked him up with a blanket, he didn't react too much. It was exactly the same as Aunt Xia said, obedient, obedient, and not at all noisy.

Below the attic is the room. Fu Ruoyan stuffed people into the bed, thinking about whether to help Jiang Xiao change his clothes.

This is more difficult.

He was afraid of waking Jiang Xiao.

It was a bit difficult to change his jacket. He took off Jiang Xiao's jacket. As soon as he felt that the quilt was a little thin, he went out to another room and changed to a thicker one.

When passing by the living room, he heard the buzzing sound from the sofa, Jiang Xiao's cell phone ringing.

I put it aside during dinner and kept chatting. Jiang Xiao's mobile phone was put in his bag and was pressed by a pillow. He was far away in the attic and never heard it. Now the room is completely quiet, and the buzzing sound is just It's obvious.

Fu Ruoyan took the two quilts and took a look. The name displayed on the phone was "Lin Chengyu". After a closer look, this was not the first call Lin Chengyu made.

He stared at it for a while, then reached out and pressed it off.

The address here is not clear to Lin Chengyu, and it is strictly guarded. Unlike the old community in Lishi, he can come in casually.

At least tonight, it is impossible for him to bother.

Fu Ruoyan then put the phone back in place, as if nothing had happened, and took the quilt to Jiang Xiao's room without squinting. After covering the quilt, he didn't want to leave.

He sat on the floor in front of the bed, looking down at Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao's head was stuck in the pillow, and a small piece of meat squeezed out of his side face by the pillow, which looked soft and cute.

Fu Ruoyan looked at it and couldn't help reaching out to touch it. It was really as soft as imagined.

He touched too much, Jiang Xiao frowned, then moved and turned his face away.

Don't let it touch anymore.

Fu Ruoyan felt a little regretful, and then didn't dare to hold hands, so he lay there quietly looking at people.

But Jiang Xiao was asleep, and he started to dream when he fell asleep. Fu Ruoyan didn't know what he was dreaming about, but it shouldn't be good content.

Jiang Xiao curled himself up into a ball. Fu Ruoyan saw him curl his eyebrows. He didn't like to talk in dreams. After a long time, he whispered out a few words: "Oh... it hurts."

Fu Ruoyan heard it, and he felt heartbroken. Just grab it.

What is Jiang Xiao hurting?

He didn't know, he stretched out his hand to bring people over to comfort him, but when he stretched out his hand, Jiang Xiao turned around, took his arm, and gently rubbed his head on his palm.

Jiang Xiao's hair is very soft.

I can't leave now.

Fu Ruoyan didn't know whether he meant to be in the middle of his arms or what he liked to hear. He didn't plan to leave anyway, and he didn't hold back at this moment. He climbed onto the bed lightly and took Jiang Xiao into his arms.

The bed in the guest room is also large enough. There is no problem lying down with two people. Jiang Xiao will also actively look for the heat source on the bed. As soon as he gets closer, Jiang Xiao shrinks into his arms.

The brows are no longer frowning, the time period that should be a nightmare has passed.

Fu Ruoyan half embraced him, both of them felt comfortable at this moment.

He didn't dare to do anything, Jiang Xiao didn't nod and promised to be with him, but the two of them fell asleep side by side.

But Fu Ruoyan was still wondering what Jiang Xiao was hiding in her heart.

Many times his resistance to feelings was too clear, and many of this resistance focused on Lin Chengyu. Lin Chengyu must have done something. This is something that Fu Ruoyan had guessed long ago, but what exactly is it.

He remembered that time when he talked to Jiang Xiao about family affairs, Jiang Xiao's expression at that time.

He said how do you know I didn't.

Fu Ruoyan held Jiang Xiao tighter again, thinking that the meaning behind that sentence might be this person's heart disease.

He hoped that Jiang Xiao would take the initiative to talk to himself one day.

Fu Ruoyan thought about it, but also felt sleepy at this time.

It was raining suddenly outside at night, and he heard the raindrops beating on the glass window, and there was no trace of it running into the room.

At this moment, he realized the peace of mind Jiang Xiao described, so he closed his eyes and gradually fell asleep.

When Jiang Xiao woke up the next day, she froze for a long time.

I...inexplicably... why did I fall asleep at someone's house?

With his messy hair like a chicken coop, his memories gradually returned to the basket.

Ah, he used to sleep alone in the attic. Maybe it was too comfortable, so he slept very heavily.

Not only that, when Jiang Xiao woke up, she was still lying in the arms of others. Fu Ruoyan woke up at about the same time as him, saying "Good morning" to him in bed.

Jiang Xiao blushed with embarrassment.

He shot out all of a sudden, then sat up and flinched back. The first reaction was to apologize: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect..."

"Nothing I'm sorry," Fu Ruoyan couldn't help but grab him. Cheek meat, "Get up, I call to order breakfast, and I will go to work after eating."