Chapter 99

Jiang Xiao drank at least three glasses of whiskey before Lin Chengyu arrived. This was only Lin Chengyu's estimate, and it should actually be more than that.

There is not much alcohol, but it leaves him in a state that seems to be drunk and not drunk. There is still some sane in his mind, at least he can stay normal in front of others, but he can't do it when he goes out.

After the reception, the tension in Jiang Xiao's mind couldn't be stretched anymore. When he got in the car and went back to rest, Lin Chengyu held him up.

After Jiang Xiao was drunk, he didn't make trouble like other people. He was as quiet as usual, except that he couldn't stand still and floated, but he really couldn't tell whether he was drunk for a while.

But Fu Ruoyan soon discovered that he was different.

Jiang Xiao's reaction was much slower.

In the car, all three of them squeezed in the back seat. Because I drank, I found a driver to drive over. It would not work to put the drunk Jiang Xiao alone in the co-pilot. No one of the remaining two people was willing to take the co-pilot, so all three of them squeezed the back seat.

Jiang Xiao sat in the middle. He leaned on the seat and squinted his eyes. Lin Chengyu asked him if he was comfortable with vomiting. He blinked and didn't speak for a long time, then stretched out his hand and pushed it out.

The direction he pushed was still the opposite, which was the direction Fu Ruoyan was sitting in.

Fu Ruoyan also felt that Jiang Xiao's strength was very light. When he pushed over, he rubbed his hand on his face, without any strength, as if a soft cotton was rubbing past.

"Don't make any noise," Jiang Xiao narrowed his eyes, "...I'm so annoying." It

took him a while to realize that he seemed to have pushed the wrong person. He turned his head slowly and took a careful look. Fu Ruoyan, then her voice fell suddenly, and apologized to him. His voice was not the same as usual, glutinous.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"...It doesn't matter," Fu Ruoyan felt softly, "Xiao Xiao, let's sleep for a while."

Then he worried again, and asked Jiang Xiao carefully how many glasses he had drunk. That whiskey was not the same as ordinary red wine. It had a high degree of strength.

After Jiang Xiao listened to it, he shook his fingers and tried to remember, and then told him: "Seven or eight glasses."

In addition to a few glasses of whiskey, there is also red wine, which is more than Lin Chengyu thought.

When someone toasts, he can't help it. Drink it and drink it. Good wines have a strong stamina. When they are poured, they are at most spicy. When they turn back, they start to shake.

Jiang Xiao couldn't sleep while sitting there. He felt that the car had been shaking and his head was even more dizzy. Fortunately, Fu Ruoyan's house was not far from here, and the car arrived soon.

After entering the house, Lin Chengyu wanted to make him a glass of honey water for the first time, but he looked through Fu Ruoyan's kitchen and couldn't find honey.

"...I haven't lived for a long time," Fu Ruoyan turned over himself, a little embarrassed, "A lot of things are unprepared." How could

he think of buying honey when he was packing up?

"I'm going to buy it," Lin Chengyu knew there was a small supermarket downstairs, "You take care of Jiang Xiao, there are tea leaves there, you make a cup of strong tea, I will buy honey water and anti-alcoholism."

He did not forget to warn Fu Ruoyan before he left: " Don't move your hands on Xiao Xiao."

Fu Ruoyan: "...get it off."

He made a cup of tea and waited to boil the tea to cool down. When he turned around, he saw Jiang Xiao half lying on the sofa, and he was not asleep. Look at him with eyes open.

Jiang Xiao's eyes are round and round, like grapes, very cute.

Fu Ruoyan chilled the tea, brought it to him, and coaxed: "Drink Xiaoxiao, hangover, it will feel better."

Jiang Xiao is usually obedient, and even more obedient after drunk, Fu Ruoyan takes it over and watch When he slowly leaned in, he stretched out his tongue and licked it like a kitten drinking water.

Of course strong tea is very bitter. Fu Ruoyan saw Jiang Xiao frown, turned his head and said, "I don't drink this."

He didn't like bitter things.

"It will make you feel better if you drink it," Fu Ruoyan persuaded, "Good night."

No wonder the tea Lin Chengyu has to go down to buy honey.

Jiang Xiao didn't drink it.

He said that if you don't drink, you don't drink.

He rolled into the depths of the sofa and turned his face away.

Fu Ruoyan heard his muffled voice.

"You bullied me too," Jiang Xiao said, his voice sounding aggrieved, "It's too bitter, I drank it, and I can't sleep at night. That's

right, strong tea is too refreshing.

Fu Ruoyan himself was at the dinner party. He also drank a lot. He had a good drink volume. Although he was not drunk, his mind turned a little bit slower, which was unexpected.

Jiang Xiao looked at his face red, he curled up for a while, and felt hot again. He took off his clothes there.

He stripped off his suit jacket. Fu Ruoyan saw that he was uncomfortable. He put the tea aside and helped him take it off. After taking off his jacket, Jiang Xiao was caught in a tie again, so he sat up from the sofa. Then began to pull.

"I'll come, I'll come," Fu Ruoyan pressed his hand, "Sit down. "As

soon as he spoke, Jiang Xiao sat there obediently and was obedient.

Fu Ruoyan thought he was obedient , so cute, he helped him untie his tie, and unbuttoned the button to let him breathe. Jiang Xiao sat there dangling. Yes, after the solution, I felt comfortable,

so I fell on him . Fu Ruoyan caught the person, Jiang Xiao fell into his arms, his body was hot, and his head was resting on his shoulders. Fu Ruoyan heard the sound of his breathing.

He Seeing Jiang Xiao's eyelashes trembling, he knew that he had his eyes open and was not asleep.

"Jiang Xiao?" He then asked, "Do you have a headache?"

Fu Ruoyan rarely gets drunk. He has a natural drinking volume. He doesn't know what it feels like to be drunk, so he thinks it should be a headache.

So he stretched out his hand to help Jiang Xiao press his temples, and slowly, Jiang Xiao felt a little more comfortable, groaning, and rubbed him against him again.

Fu Ruoyan simply hugged him. He saw Jiang Xiao blinking slowly without struggling. He couldn't help but ask: "Xiao Xiao, do you know who I am?"

Jiang Xiao was silent for a while, and then replied He: "Of course I know."

"Who is it?"

"Fu Ruoyan," Jiang Xiao said, "I know you are Fu Ruoyan."

Everyone has a different taste.

Lin Heyuan has a faint smell of herbal medicine, and Fu Ruoyan has the smell of cologne. He has been in good conditions since he was a child. He has a delicate life, and it is normal to use men's perfume.

In short, it smells very comfortable.

Fu Ruoyan's voice was raw when he heard him, and Jiang Xiao was especially cute when he was drunk. He didn't hold back and bowed his head and kissed his forehead.

Just gently, didn't do anything else, and didn't dare to do it.

His action is now motivated by emotions and alcohol, but he regrets it after the kiss, he is afraid that Jiang Xiao will not accept it.

But the drunk Jiang Xiao obviously didn't think so much. He reacted very slowly. He just felt that there was a soft touch on his forehead. What happened in a moment was not very obvious, so he raised his head and looked up suspiciously.

At this moment, Lin Chengyu rushed back from outside.

He bought honey water and drunken medicine. The people in the small supermarket said that yogurt can also help hangover. He bought it together. In the morning, he said that Jiang Xiao did not sleep well. He did not forget to ask someone to prepare it when he was busy during the day. Things, the driver just drove his car over, all the prepared things were on it, and they happened to be all brought up.

With so many things, he still came by himself, but he was equally worried about leaving the drunk Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan alone, so he came back quickly.

When I came back, I saw Fu Ruoyan holding Jiang Xiao in his arms. Jiang Xiao was untidy and unbuttoned a few buttons.

Especially Fu Ruoyan this animal! Is it a human?

Is it interesting to take advantage of others? !

He knew that Jiang Xiao was uncomfortable, and he would not quarrel with Fu Ruoyan at this time, so he went to put Fu Ruoyan's hand away with a sullen face, and then pulled Jiang Xiao to his side.

"Xiao Xiao take the medicine first," he held Jiang Xiao against him, and his tone naturally softened, "I'll soak honey water for you later, it's not bitter, it's very sweet."

Jiang Xiao also obediently took the medicine. , He drank a few more glasses of water, after a while, his mind was clearer, and he felt sick again.

He got up and went to the toilet to vomit for a while, then washed away, rinsed his mouth, washed his face, and cleaned himself up by the way.

Lin Chengyu and Fu Ruoyan were a little anxious, seeing that he could not come out, knocking on the bathroom door there.

"Xiao Xiao!"

"...I'm fine," Jiang Xiao felt a little more awake after vomiting, "I want to take a shower."

He found some consciousness, and felt that he was slimy and dirty, and he couldn't bear it.

Jiang Xiao quickly came out of the bathroom. After he vomited, he took a half-cold shower, feeling that his head didn't hurt so much.

Then drink a glass of honey water, and it feels much more comfortable.

"If your head doesn't hurt so much, go to bed," Fu Ruoyan said, "it's not too early."

He really didn't know that Jiang Xiao was so overwhelmed with alcohol, and he would try to let him touch less in the future.

Jiang Xiao held a cup of honey water and sat curled up on the other side of the sofa for a while. He had just taken a shower, put on a bathrobe, and was full of water vapor. He smiled at him: "I'm sorry. Please take care of me."

"It's okay," Fu Ruoyan recalled the experience just now, touching his conscience to tell the truth, "I'm very willing to take care of you."

Hearing this, Lin Chengyu gave him a fierce look. If the look in his eyes is real, Fu Ruoyan estimates that he will be cut off a thousand times. Wan cut.

Jiang Xiao is unwell today, don't think I won't settle accounts with you in the future!

The amount of Jiang Xiao's alcohol is indeed like this. The amount of red wine in the previous life has risen from two glasses of red wine to three glasses of red wine.

But I haven't practiced in this life, and drink at most a can of beer. The last time I went to the bar to look for Fu Ruoyan, it was the one I drank the most. In order to judge the bar, I ordered a few glasses of signature cocktails and sipped each, but the rest really didn't work.

Fortunately, he was drunk and didn't make trouble, so he stayed alone, took a bath after vomiting, and he was more than one and a half better.

"I'm awake a lot," Jiang Xiao hesitated for a while, then said again, "but I didn't go to bed so fast, there are still some materials to sort out."

It is very important to see people in the logistics industry tomorrow.