Chapter 137

He had been worried about himself before and made so many calls. Now when he sees it, he should be relieved.

But Fu Ruoyan didn't. Jiang Xiao felt that he had been nervous. After meeting, he became even more nervous, and his emotions did not subside.

"Xiao Xiao..." He heard Fu Ruoyan calling his name, and his voice was shaking, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, "It's okay, it's okay, let's go home."

Just go out . , There is no need to do this.

Jiang Xiao looked at his wrist and was pinched red by him, showing how much strength Fu Ruoyan used.

There are many things wrong with his intuition.

The driver went to drive Fu Ruoyan's car. Fu Ruoyan was sitting in the driving seat. Jiang Xiao also changed positions and sat beside him from the back row.

He looked at Fu Ruoyan's hand. He was holding the steering wheel, his fingertips trembling slightly, and from time to time he turned his eyes to look at Jiang Xiao. The car drove fast, as if he was anxious to get home.

Fortunately, it's already one o'clock in the morning, and the road is empty. There are few other vehicles and pedestrians. Jiang Xiao didn't dare to touch the steering wheel after drinking. Otherwise, Jiang Xiao would not let him drive.

Has these things in his family affected Fu Ruoyan to this extent?

Jiang Xiao wanted to comfort him, but didn't know how to speak. Fu Ruoyan was driving again, and he couldn't say anything to divert his attention.

After returning home, Jiang Xiao subconsciously took off his coat and walked to the bathroom. Fu Ruoyan took a step late, hung the key on the door, and strode up to grab Jiang Xiao.

"Where are you going?" "Have a

bath," Jiang Xiao was a little inexplicable, and then comforted, "Ruoyan, we have already gone home. You are waiting for me in the room, and I will go there after I wash it?"

Fu Ruoyan shook his head. Hands are not loose: "Together."

Jiang Xiao: "..."

alright.

After a lap, Jiang Xiao was lying on the bed. He felt sleepy when he was in the car. He could fall asleep while sitting, but now he can't sleep anymore.

He is holding Fu Ruoyan now, and he feels that he is much more peaceful. He has asked Fu Ruoyan what happened, but the other party kept changing the subject without saying anything.

Fu Ruoyan also kept his eyes open. He smelled a bit of alcohol on Jiang Xiao, sniffed it carefully, and asked, "Have you been drinking?"

"A little bit," Jiang Xiao explained, "We had a good chat with them today. I just drank a little fruit wine, not much."

Fu Ruoyan's expression also changed a little when he mentioned the previous incident.

"...I'm sorry, Xiao Xiao, I shouldn't bother you like this. I have been watching you during this period of time, and there are many things to ask the bodyguard, even if you don't want to," Fu Ruoyan apologized to him, "but I am, Very uneasy." The

two have been in love for a while, and some conflicts between work and life should have been dealt with long ago. At least Jiang Xiao was well-measured. When Fu Ruoyan needed to socialize, no matter what it was, he didn't bother him so much.

Jiang Xiao cannot be blamed for such uneasiness. Regarding the family affairs, Fu Ruoyan went back to look at it now, and still felt that he had dealt with it too quickly.

Maybe it is because he is eager for revenge, maybe it is really young and vigorous. He is in his twenties, and he will be controlled by emotions. It is impossible for everyone to perform perfectly in this kind of thing.

Without Lin Chengyu, he hadn't really protected Jiang Xiao this time, and he didn't know how scared he was.

But now Jiang Xiao doesn't know anything about it. He still looks like that, soft and good-natured, without complaining.

"It's okay, I don't blame you," Jiang Xiao said, he rubbed Fu Ruoyan's arms, "It will always pass."

Besides, at that time, who could Fu Ruoyan call besides calling him?

"I haven't had any other major events except this one recently. It's been just a few days, and I will go home early in the future," Jiang Xiao continued, "Speak with you, you also... don't be afraid of them, we are now As a family, I will also protect myself and not let myself be in trouble." After

he finished speaking, he kissed his relative Fu Ruoyan on the cheek.

Fu Ruoyan just wanted to say that, in fact, there is no need to be so nervous. Those people have caught him. Tomorrow he will go to the Public Security Bureau to deal with the aftermath.

But when the words came to his lips, he couldn't say it again, choking there.

Lin Chengyu did not call him directly. The person under his hand called Fu Ruoyan. When he received Jiang Xiao, he had been transferred to the public security organ for interrogation. The various evidences are very detailed. This time it is considered an attempted kidnapping, but it is not the first time that this group of people has done this kind of thing.

But Jiang Xiao didn't know about this. When the people under Lin Chengyu called him, he specifically told him about this. He just ate and got on the car, and then he got home in peace.

Fu Ruoyan knew in her heart that even if she said it, even if something went wrong, Jiang Xiao would not blame him, but would comfort herself when she came back.

Just like before, it was obvious that I was too neurotic and disturbed Jiang Xiao to talk about business. He didn't even feel impatient. When facing Fu Ruoyan, he was always gentle. Jiang Xiao seemed to be like this to the people close to him, and he was particularly tolerant.

But just like this, Fu Ruoyan's possessiveness towards him will only become stronger, Jiang Xiao stepped back, and he would go further.

He didn't fully realize it himself, and the result of this incident was that until Jiang Xiao fell asleep, he didn't tell the incident.

Fu Ruoyan didn't sleep all night, and when he faced this incident, his emotions were very complicated.

When receiving the call, the other party said that Fu Zonglin and Chen Lingyue were preparing to plan things. He was going to get down in cold sweat. He had to park the car on the side of the road and take a few breaths to suppress the huge buzzing noise in his head. smaller. It wasn't until the other side said that it was all right and everyone was caught. Jiang Xiao was on the way back. He was not injured and didn't know anything. Fu Ruoyan relaxed a little.

He found Jiang Xiao, and then fell into a new round of entanglement.

Lin Chengyu threw him the question of whether to tell Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao's acceptance of someone wanting to hurt him is not so low for Jiang Xiao. He is not a child, and he will not be scared by such a small thing. At most, he is a little troubled. But Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu have different concerns. He has other things. Thoughts.

This matter started from him, but he didn't solve it. Lin Chengyu discovered it, and he clearly stared so tightly, but he didn't know anything about it. He simply thought that Fu Zonglin would not dare to do anything if he was holding back his interests. It was because he was thinking too simple.

If you tell Jiang Xiao, how do you explain all these things to him?

Even with Jiang Xiao, Fu Ruoyan is still very jealous of Lin Chengyu, but Jiang Xiao deliberately avoids suspicion, so he doesn't appear often during this time, but when he comes out at this time, Fu Ruoyan is very uncomfortable.

Will Jiang Xiao thank Lin Chengyu for this incident? Will the relationship between the two of them change as a result?

He thought about it all night, but in fact he already had a bias in his heart.

Fu Ruoyan didn't want to tell Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao drank a little wine last night, and he slept very late again. According to his biological clock, he would wake up later the next day, but not too late, it would be about half past nine.

Fu Ruoyan got up at nine o'clock, kissed his forehead, answered a few phone calls, cooked breakfast porridge for Jiang Xiao, set up heat preservation before going out, posted a note on the table to remind him to eat, and then he went out.

There are still many things waiting for him at the police station, and he doesn't want Jiang Xiao to know, many.

When he walked out of the house, his entire expression changed. Anyone who wants to harm Jiang Xiao shouldn't think of a good end, he and Lin Chengyu are exactly the same.

Lin Chengyu said that he didn't care about what happened afterwards, and he really didn't intervene anymore. Fu Ruoyan didn't see him at the police station.

He saw Chen Lingyue there. The police were interrogating. She kept crying and she was out of breath. Those people confessed her, the city's public security interrogation techniques and efficiency are impeccable, the evidence is solid, this group of people must go in.

In addition to Chen Lingyue, there is also Fu Zonglin.

Chen Lingyue was also very mindful. She recorded all the calls at the time. After entering the bureau, in order to clear the responsibility, she naturally tore him off.

Fu Zonglin was the calmest of the people in the group. He did not quibble or cry. When Fu Ruoyan saw him alone, the two were separated by an iron fence, and Fu Zonglin was in handcuffs.

He looked like an indescribable loneliness, even more lonely than when Fu Ruoyan saw him in the ward at the time, and the anger was gone.

"It's a pity," Fu Zonglin shook his head, "I really underestimate you."

He originally thought that Chen Lingyue can be successful or unsuccessful, if it succeeds, of course it is very good, such a big thing, there are so many things. The article can be done, if it is not successful, it will also affect the relationship between the two people.

After all, Jiang Xiao encountered this incident because of Fu Ruoyan. More importantly, there is one side of Fu Ruoyan that Jiang Xiao did not see. Perhaps this incident will let his heart know the other side of Fu Ruoyan.

Even Fu Zonglin knew that Jiang Xiao was Fu Ruoyan's most important person. But he didn't expect that none of these assumptions were true, and Chen Lingyue was just a trash and couldn't do anything.

When he met Fu Ruoyan, who was quite calm, he knew that he had indeed failed to fight back.

"You take your time to explain, I have nothing to say to you. Also, do you think you can't be sentenced for a few years if you fail?" Fu Ruoyan looked at him, and then said, "Don't worry. After you come out, I will send you to the nursing home. You may not like it, but you have to live there too."

Chen Lingyue had more trouble than Fu Zonglin, she did not do less when she stepped on the line in a mess, and Fu Ruoyan didn't even bother to watch her alone.

This is the end of these two people who he hated for a long time.

On this matter, Fu Ruoyan didn't even put much thought on them. He dealt with public opinion matters for many days, and did everything to suppress the news. Don't let this matter cause any disturbances outside. So as not to affect Fu's stock price and the company's reputation.

When Fu Zonglin entered, the equity transfer in his hand was almost gone. Fu Ruoyan didn't have any losses, and even people in the company who knew about this matter secretly said that he really won this time.

But after Fu Ruoyan finished processing, he only felt an unspeakable boredom.

He didn't care about Fu Zonglin and Chen Lingyue at all, but there was one thing that had troubled him for a long time.

Why is Jiang Xiao saved by Lin Chengyu this time?

why it's not me?

Obviously he is Jiang Xiao's lover.