Chapter 79

In addition to the tens of thousands of dollars in his hand, Jiang Xiao's biggest gain this time is his two roommates.

He wanted to do business with someone to help. Fortunately, he had Ye Shu and Zhang Yang when he was in Hou Lin, and now Chen Lang and Xu Liang. After seeing this, these two individuals are very capable, and their mobility and execution are quite good. After this time, they really want to follow Jiang Xiao.

"Don't worry," Jiang Xiao said with a smile, "I will invite you to dinner tonight, just during the November holiday, everyone will take a good rest for a few days."

Just after earning a lot of money, the excitement of these two people is still there, so be calm and calm.

After all, the period of military training was a minority, and the time and place were favorable, and there were not many such special periods. In the future, we must fight steadily.

There were four people in a dormitory, Lin Chengyu was also there, and he also helped. It was not good for them to leave the house. Jiang Xiao even brought them together and invited them together, which was regarded as a dormitory group building.

Chen Lang picked a hot pot restaurant on the other side of the mall.

When choosing the bottom of the pot, Chen Lang asked, Jiang Xiao subconsciously chose the Yuanyang pot.

He still remembered the fact that Lin Chengyu didn't eat spicy food. In the past, the two of them had a rare hot pot, and they all ate their own.

He didn't expect Lin Chengyu to eat a little spicy at this time.

And Jiang Xiao likes to eat shrimp slips, his bowl is quickly piled up with a small pile of shrimp slips.

It was obviously in the dormitory to have dinner together, but Xu Lang felt as if he and the two people opposite had a different style of painting. Lin Chengyu had obviously been paying attention to Jiang Xiao's condition.

"Xiao Xiao eat this."

"Drink some sour plum soup."

"May I buy you another dessert? How about coconut jelly?"

"Shut up," Jiang Xiao glared at him, "Eat your own."

Then Jiang Xiao picked up a piece of beef and put it in his bowl.

Lin Chengyu was quiet all at once, and honestly ate the beef, and couldn't help but peek at him.

A hot pot meal is fairly peaceful, and the end of the military training is the long holiday of November.

Jiang Xiao took advantage of this time and hurried to work on the house. The house was written in Xia Wanwan's name. The loan was also made in her name, but the card for repayment was in Jiang Xiao's hand. He will deposit money in it every month. After a while, he can go to transfer the house, and the house will be renovated, and it will almost be able to live in with ventilation.

Lin Chengyu also knew about his house purchase, and he would love to see Jiang Xiao settle down here.

After working on the house, Jiang Xiao went to the market again. The big market in the city has almost become his home in recent years.

The students' business has always been Jiang Xiao's starting point, because he lives in it and knows the needs of the students very well.

It takes four years to live in the dormitory, and there is a lot of business in it.

Although the students will bring things from home, it is not enough to bring some clothes and quilts in their daily lives. The first month of military training is rough for everyone. When the class is officially held, there will be more things that need to be placed. went.

The first one is the bed curtain.

The dormitories of the South China United University are basically quadruple rooms, with upper and lower bunks. The four people live in each room and everyone needs privacy. Gradually, many students will draw curtains.

Jiang Xiao went to the school commercial street to see that some bed curtains are of course sold, but he has seen that although the price is cheap, the colors and patterns are average, and most of them are drawstrings, which need to be tied with soft ropes. The ropes are covered by the bed curtains. It's not very beautiful, and it's easy to tear off, and it's easy to have gaps. He has heard the girls in the class complain that the ugly quality sold at the school is not good, and he was not satisfied after picking it for a long time.

Jiang Xiao found a bed curtain at the market that can be easily assembled with pipes and interfaces. If he buys more, he can directly customize the size with the manufacturer.

In addition to this, there are other small things.

The small desk lamp plugged in in the bedroom can be used after the lights are turned off. Because the school has electrical power restrictions, the hair dryer should be less than 800 watts, so that many students bring the hair dryer from home cannot use it. They need to buy a new one, this ginger. I also went to see it. The small supermarket at the school has very limited options, and it is expensive. The small desk lamp is not good-looking, and the hair dryer is more expensive than the market.

In addition to this, there are also portable storage bags and book bags, which can be used in both study and life. Even Jiang Xiao, the bowl of instant noodles and the matching bowls and chopsticks, had been seen. After he probably had a list and selection, he took Chen Lang and Xu Liang to take a look.

That's why Jiang Xiao went to the commercial living area near the school to take a closer look.

There are a lot of restaurants in the school, but there is a common problem with the lifestyle shops, because when you are in school, you are basically in a semi-monopoly position.

It seems that many things are not expensive, but in terms of quality, the price-performance ratio is really not high, and basically the stores are not big, the choices for students are very limited, even if you do not compare the wholesale market, compare other hypermarkets , The same commercial school is generally about 20% more expensive.

Although there are already online shopping, there are not many products on the list, and many students still don't use them, and they have not yet adapted to the things on the Internet. I don't believe it. Offline shopping is still the main thing.

Jiang Xiao is now catching this blank market.

He doesn't have a storefront yet, and the manpower depends on the people around him. Not only can he do a good job at the price-performance ratio, but he can also give students a variety of choices.

Moreover, the business at the time of military training left Jiang Xiao with a huge fortune-a group of penguins filled with class members of the same level.

At this time, penguin chat has become very popular among young people. Basically no one in the same class does not have a Q number. Penguin skin and space and Q pets have been launched. Many mobile phones in 2006 can also log in, which is a very convenient communication tool. .

Jiang Xiao is ready to use this penguin group and his space.

At that time, the penguin group was to buy packages necessary for military training, but everyone was freshmen and there was a lot of discussion. The group has always been quite lively. Many people also talked about school life in it. Unexpectedly, after the military training, the group owner New content has been updated.

"Bed curtains, tableware, chopsticks, light storage boxes, book bags and other daily necessities, the group purchase price is one-third cheaper than the school supermarket. It is optional. Please see the space for the specific style. Contact if necessary and deliver it to your door."

This is not the first time. After shopping here, someone contacted Jiang Xiao soon.

"There are a few girls in our class who want to buy the curtain. They want the sky blue one. Can I talk about the price?"

Of course I can talk about it.

The arrangement of courses in college is much easier than in high school. Jiang Xiao takes classes seriously every day and can also spare a lot of time to manage business matters. Later, a lot of goods couldn't be put in the bedroom, Jiang Xiao piled the goods at home, going back and forth every day, because it was close, it was not too much trouble.

His merchandise was updated quickly and the scope was getting bigger and bigger. After the heat of the freshman's bedroom decoration period passed, he began to sell snacks, all of which were big brands.

The most important thing Jiang Xiao chooses is quality. There have been no safety issues, but there are a few things that are not good or they want to return after buying them. These are all trivial matters.

After more than a month, after the weather got colder, Jiang Xiao started selling hot water bottles and thermos mugs, etc. Chen Lang and Xu Liang were a lot easier on their hands and feet, earning more and more money, and the two of them calmed down. stand up.

In November, Jiang Xiao's products were already well-known among the students.

Lin Chengyu watched him do it step by step. Sometimes he would definitely help if he could help. He also secretly bought it by himself.

He helped bring Jiang Xiao a lot of business, and many of the selections were also the opinions of Lin Chengyu. When it comes to doing business, he also has a good idea.

Lin Chengyu is also very busy himself, Jiang Xiao knows.

It seems that some changes have really taken place in him.

Lin Chengyu was raised by Jiang Xiao when he was the most desolate in his last life. His fingers did not touch the spring water, which was nothing bitter. Now he is still a young master, but he goes to the Shenzhen City construction site every week. Jiang Xiao remembers the third year. At the time, Lin Chengyu took time from the construction site and ran to Hou Lin to look for him. There was a knock on his knee, and his hands were covered with small wounds. Now his hands are full of calluses and become much rougher.

"It's like this from the grassroots level," Lin Cheng said to him with a smile, "I think it's good."

He has been in it a lot, but he has truly experienced Jiang Xiao's hard work in these two lifetimes.

People who really start from scratch and fight from the bottom are extremely tired, and don't know how much hardship they have to suffer to get a chance.

Communication between people is based on mutual understanding. Lin Chengyu has been with Jiang Xiao for so long, and now he rarely talks about reunion, but his relationship with Jiang Xiao is always improving.

As he wished, it would be great to be a friend first.

One day in November, it rained heavily in Lishi.

Jiang Xiao just installed a new plug-in hand warmer a few days ago. Recently, the weather has been cold, and many students are eager to ask for it. This box of goods has just arrived and is already piled up in the bedroom.

When Jiang Xiao picks up the goods here, some classes will send individuals to pick them up, and some are unwilling to pick them up, he will deliver them to the door, and they will deliver them when they have time. Sometimes when they are too busy, they will find students from the school who work and study. , Calculate the money according to the list.

It was heavy rain today, and the rechargeable hand warmer was heavy. Jiang Xiaojin mostly made the kind of beautiful cartoon plush version. It was also large and not easy to send. It was heavy rain. Many people didn't want to take it by themselves. Let him deliver it to the door.

Recently, the weather is wet and cold, and many people are waiting for this. Some of the work-study students in the rainy day are reluctant to come, and the remaining few can't be delivered.

There were fewer classes today, and Jiang Xiao, Chen Lang and Xu Liang decided to go there by themselves. They took out the raincoats from the cabinet, and Jiang Xiao saw Lin Chengyu also start to wear the raincoats.

"I'll go too," he said, "hurry up and come back after delivery."

Chen Lang and Xu Liang drove a tricycle to the Polytechnic Institute, and Jiang Xiaolincheng sent them to the area.

Although the Polytechnic Institute is a little farther away, it's okay to open a small three-wheel drive, and the dormitory buildings over there are relatively high, basically all of them are equipped with elevators. There are about ten dormitories on Jiang Xiao and the others that only have the seventh floor. Yes, there is no elevator, and there are too many girls, so I can't carry it. Jiang Xiao is not enough to send it downstairs in the dormitory. Generally, I say hello to the aunt of the dormitory and help me carry it up.

Xu Liang is a little thinner, and Chen Lang recently suffered from a muscle strain on his kicking leg. Lin Chengyu knew that Jiang Xiao wanted to take care of them. He didn't stop him and wanted to help.

It was not the first time that he helped Jiang Xiao carry goods.

Many girls know Jiang Xiao. When he helps deliver the goods, many people will help carry a little, so that he will not be so hard.

After several trips, Jiang Xiao sat downstairs in the dormitory and panted, with some small things like snacks stuffed by girls in his pocket.