Chapter 115

Lin Chengyu didn't mean to give up after hearing these words. His tone became softer again: "Just watch it once, OK."

Jiang Xiao: "No, you blocked my hair."

Fu Ruoyan's ears are good, he really doesn't. I heard it wrong and didn't miss a word.

He still stood there firmly, without making a sound, but the stormy waves in his heart couldn't be described.

But Fu Ruoyan was Fu Ruoyan. He quickly controlled his mind. After a while, he completely stabilized his emotions, and then walked out.

"Xiao Xiao," he yelled, "Hidden here again?" There was

nothing unusual in his tone at this time.

This small balcony is a bit off here, and you have to walk around a corner to see it. Everyone comes to socialize. Most people rarely come here, but Jiang Xiao will.

This was an invitation from the local chamber of commerce, and he was not easy to refuse, but this reception was not nutritious. Jiang Xiao, who should have been greeting each other, had also been greeting each other.

The original intention was to blow the air by himself, but Lin Chengyu followed after a while. It was probably because he was in a good mood today that he mustered up the courage to talk to him about those things.

Today's Jiang Xiao is still very good-looking.

Fu Ruoyan walked through the curtains and looked at him with a very deep look.

Jiang Xiao was wearing formal clothes today, but the balcony was outside and there was no air conditioning. The weather in Lishi in July was very hot, so he took off his jacket and wore a white shirt with his back facing him.

Jiang Xiao is very thin, he has the habit of exercising, and he is busy during this time, and the meal is not delicious when he has time, so he will finish with a few bites.

The light from the garden outside came and shone on him. His white shirt was a bit thin, and there was some transparency and some white glow in the light path. Fu Ruoyan could vaguely see him from that angle. Waist, very thin waist, seems to be able to hold it in one hand.

Then Jiang Xiao slowly turned his head to look at him, and smiled at him.

"Well," he said, "it's almost time, let's find a chance to slip away."

Fu Ruoyan has known him for several years, and compared with the Jiang Xiao he just met, he is already a lot more mature at this time. There was a breeze outside, and some of his hair was blown upside down. At this time, Jiang Xiao didn't seem to belong to the world.

Fu Ruoyan reached out and held his wrist subconsciously.

Jiang Xiao: "What's wrong with you?"

He felt that Fu Ruoyan was a little nervous, and his palms were sweaty.

"It's okay," Fu Ruoyan shook his head, and deliberately changed the subject, "Did Xiaoxiao have a drink?"

He looked at the champagne glass in Jiang Xiao's other hand.

"This is not wine, it's a kind of sparkling water. It's a bit like it."

You can't tell if you don't look closely.

Jiang Xiao didn't know where Lin Chengyu found this thing. The color was also very close to champagne, and it tasted a little fruity.

He doesn't drink well, so if he doesn't drink it, he won't drink it.

The two of them didn't say much, Lin Chengyu turned his hand holding Jiang Xiao away with a black face.

What are you doing here!

He glanced up and down at Fu Ruoyan and frowned.

It's a coincidence, you can't hear anything, right?

Jiang Xiao also felt that Fu Ruoyan's eyes were a little strange recently. Sometimes he stared at him deeply, and he didn't know what it meant.

After a while, Fu Ruo said more frequently.

And Fu Ruoyan's strangeness is not only reflected in this point. Jiang Xiao repeatedly reminded him not to vote for that movie. He thought Fu Ruoyan had listened to it, but after he watched the news, the film's investor still had Fu.

Fu Ruoyan is not a person who can't hear his opinions. When Jiang Xiao couldn't help asking, he didn't answer directly for a while.

"I know, Xiao Xiao, don't be nervous," he said to Jiang Xiao, "I don't know how to say...tomorrow, do you have time?"

Jiang Xiao: "What are you going to do?"

"My birthday tomorrow," Fu Ruoyan said, "I haven't had a good birthday. Will Xiao Xiao be with me this year? What do you want to ask, we will have a good chat tomorrow, I happen to have something to tell you."

Jiang Xiao remembered. Indeed, tomorrow is Fu Ruoyan's birthday.

Since adulthood, Jiang Xiao has not paid so much attention to birthdays. In the past few years, if it weren't for his mother and Lin Chengyu to remember, he would have forgotten a lot of time, mainly because he really didn't have time.

Since meeting him, he has not spent much of his birthday with Fu Ruoyan. There will be nothing big tomorrow, so he nodded in agreement.

This time Fu Ruoyan didn't take him back to the house in Liujiang. It had been so long, and Lin Chengyu had known that place for a long time.

This person can really do things that come here to disturb him, after all, neither of them can accept that the other party is alone with Jiang Xiao for too long.

He didn't want to be disturbed this time, and took Jiang Xiao to a hot spring club in the mountains.

Although this season is not suitable for hot springs, there are few people at this time, it is quiet and the scenery is beautiful.

It was evening when Jiang Xiao came, and the air in the mountains was fresh.

The main reason is that the meal in this clubhouse is the best Jiang Xiao has eaten outside in recent years. It is said that most of the ingredients are raised in the mountains, and they are especially original and fresh and delicious.

"Your birthday, I should have invited you to dinner." Although Jiang Xiao gave a gift, she was still a little embarrassed, "I have all prepared for you, but you invited me." It

was too quiet, as if there were only them. Two people are the same here.

Before Jiang Xiao came, he thought there would be a small birthday party or something. Fu Ruoyan had a lot of friends, but it was just a date between two people.

Fu Ruoyan looked at him and smiled: "You are willing to come, it is the best gift for me."

After eating, Jiang Xiao stopped bathing in the hot springs during the summer. He changed loose clothes and said Sitting on the edge of the pool, he lifted his trousers and played in the water.

Fu Ruoyan sat next to him, and he spoke first when he was in such free time.

"Isn't it strange why I should invest in that movie? Now I will explain to you carefully."

If the movie is really mediocre or has earned some money back, Fu Ruoyan can still vote or not, but if it is true If the loss was lost, he really had to let Fu Zonglin vote.

People, you need to have a comparison to find out who is better, the same is true in the company.

The group of shareholders in the shareholders' meeting still have illusions about Fu Zonglin. The illusion of not falling into a big somersault will always exist, and it may be vacillating between him and Fu Zonglin.

Of course, Fu Ruoyan couldn't really spend hundreds of millions to accompany him to play like this. Fu paid tens of millions, and the remaining few investment companies were Fu Zonglin. The one that invested the most was Chen Lingyue's father's company.

Fu Ruoyan acted like this on Chen Lingyue's side, making her think it was a life-saving straw. Fu Ruoyan dragged her to avoid investing money and wanted to kill her. After being instigated by Fu Zonglin, she hurriedly found her family and took the remaining money. Completed.

If Fu loses the tens of millions, Fu Ruoyan has nothing at all. It is the company's money, and not just his money. This decision is not made by him. Those who are more vigorous than his will always be the top priority. Major shareholder.

Lose this amount of money to make her position stronger. Fu Zonglin and the bunch of people behind her stepmother will all be planted here. Is there anything better in the world than this?

Fu's holdings of shares are not too much. Fu Ruoyan has already started to set up his own studio. Fu's money-making projects have participated in the investment, and now he has signed several potential newcomers. , Fu's shareholders are still counting on him, turning a blind eye to this, and dare not say anything, I am afraid they will not dare to say anything in the future.

After Jiang Xiao listened, he was relieved a lot. No matter what, Fu Ruoyan would not suffer, but after thinking about it carefully, he was a little nervous again.

"Do you really believe me that way?"

Fu Ruoyan's arrangement was much more complicated than when Jiang Xiao reminded him.

But after listening to these words, Fu Ruoyan was silent for a while.

"I naturally believe in you, Xiao Xiao, but..." He said, "It's just that I've been thinking, why can you be so sure?"

Jiang Xiao was playing in the water. After hearing these words, he acted. Just stopped.

Fu Ruoyan put his hand on his hand next to the pool, and his voice was still gentle: "Don't be afraid, Xiao Xiao, I'm not questioning you, I just... want to confirm something."

He heard it last time . With those words, I felt that some things and his conjectures gradually overlapped.

Fu Ruoyan is not a person lacking imagination. On the contrary, his thinking is very rich. After all, the entertainment industry is one of the most open-minded places.

The subject of rebirth is not particularly new. It has been in the movies of the 70s and 80s. During that time, he watched a lot of movies on this topic and turned a lot of books.

After opening his mind, combined with what he saw Jiang Xiao, even if he didn't know the details, he could guess it roughly.

No wonder Jiang Xiao's attitude towards Lin Chengyu is so strange.

The old grievance is definitely not in this life, because Xia Wanwan, who has been with Jiang Xiao, has a good attitude towards Lin Chengyu. If anything happens, Xia's mother can't be ignorant.

The old grudge was in the last life.

Jiang Xiao in the previous life did not go to Nanlian, or even a university. He did not necessarily have infinity, but he should have been successful.

That's right, just Jiang Xiao's personality and execution ability, no matter what time period, not making money is unrealistic. Jiang Xiao used to live in a good house. As he said, there was a big skylight. As long as Lin Chengyu last time, it should be the Liujiang villa.

In the previous life, he and Lin Chengyu were together. Lin Chengyu said "our room", and there are some details that can confirm this.

But the ending is not good, it can be said to be extremely bad, and the process is probably not good. For Jiang Xiao, it is a very failed relationship.

He remembered the last time Jiang Xiao picked up the mobile phone, but never made a call.

It can be seen that Lin Chengyu was probably born again, he couldn't let go, and the two of them have been entangled until now.

At the beginning, Fu Ruoyan was a little uneasy, but discovering this made him feel a little magical in the world he was in.

But when holding Jiang Xiao's hand, when he touched this person, the uncertainty disappeared instantly.

He accepted this fact faster than he thought.

No matter what Jiang Xiao has experienced, he is real, and everything in front of him is also real.

"I will always remember what you said to me, and asked me how I knew you did not," Fu Ruoyan stretched out his hand and slowly pulled Jiang Xiao into his arms. "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Xiao Xiao, you don't have to say anything. Yes. I also have such a time. Maybe I will feel better if I say it without pressing my heart. After

I discovered these things, I hesitated for a long time . I want to say it, but it's already here... I just want you to know , No matter what, I like you and I have always been with you."

The author has something to say: Fu Ruoyan is indeed different from Xiaolin. He is the kind of person with a very serious mind, with such experience and personality.