new girl pt. 1

Yumiko looked over her shoulder at Josuke as she ran into the ballroom, she smiled at him before crashing into a large figure.

"I'm so sorry!" Yumiko exclaimed.

"It's fine, don't worry I'm just looking for Josuke Joestar?" said the man.

He was dressed in robes, his hair was braided and long. Following behind him was a girl wearing a long golden gown with sheer sleeves that draped down to the floor, and her hair flowed down to her waist. Both had caramel skin tanned by the sun.

"Umm, can I ask who you two might be?" Yumiko asked.

"I'm Zakariya, and this is my sister Nafisa. We're here from Egypt on behalf of our older brother," explained the man.

"It's lovely to meet you," said Nafisa.

"Do I know your brother?" Yumiko asked.

"Avdol, that's the family name," said a deep voice from behind the two.

"Oh, Jotaro, so these are Avdol's siblings?" Yumiko asked the man, who was dressed in white.

"Yes they are. Josuke reached out to me about the case, so I thought I would ask for Avdol's help. He got some information but something came up, so he sent his younger brother and sister," explained Jotaro.

"What's the information?" Yumiko asked.

"My brother found from his research that there is in fact a mind controlling stand. And it's user should be here in Morioh," said Nafisa.

"Oh, let me go get Josuke."

Yumiko rushed back outside where Josuke and Misaki were fighting.

"Josuke, you have some visitors," Yumiko said, grabbing Josuke's arm and pulling him back inside the building.

"How can I help you?" Josuke asked.

"I'm Zakariya and this is my sister Nafisa, we're Mohammed Avdol's younger siblings. We have news on the case," said Zakariya.

"Tell me."

----------------------------

"So basically this person has a stand that uses mind control?" Josuke said, sitting at Cerise and Kakyoin's dining room table with Zakariya, Nafisa, Jotaro, and the Kakyoins.

"That is correct," Zakariya replied.

"Wow, it's like nothing we ever expected," Cerise mumbled sarcastically.

"Cerise, you have tracking abilities right?" Josuke asked.

"Yeah, do you have any DNA left over from the crime scene?"

"We have a hair," Josuke said, lifting up a small plastic bag.

"Perfect! Ghost Town!" Cerise exclaimed, summoning a small purple and grey ghost.

The small squishy stand floated over to the bag as Josuke opened it, taking out the hair and eating it, making Cerise gag.

"Oh god! ça sent la fumée de cigarette! (it tastes like cigarette smoke!)" Cerise exclaimed.

"So we know whoever this is smokes..." Kakyoin said, getting a glass of water and handing it to Cerise.

"Alright, his name is Takashi Saito. Currently he's working as a crime scene investigator....faux bâtard (faking bastard)...... he works with the Morioh police, and was also working around the same time Angelo...... escaped..." Cerise mumbled.

"Do you think he helped him escape?"

"There's a possibility..."

"Well, looks like we have another case to crack!"

------------------------------------------

"Good morning Josuke!" Yumiko yawned as she approached the school gates.

"Oh, hey! Yumiko, this is Hiroko Takenaka! She's new to the school," explained Josuke, stepping aside to reveal a girl with brown hair, dressed in the school's uniform who smelled slightly of smoke.

"Oh, good morning Takenaka-san!" Yumiko said, bowing.

"O-oh! Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Hiroko said, bowing in reply.

Yumiko noticed that Hiroko's ears were tinged with red before Hiroko noticed she was even there.

"Welp! The bell's about to ring!...." Josuke said, trying to break the silence between the two girls.

"Oh, right! See you at lunch Josuke!" Yumiko exclaimed.

"Lunch? Where are you guys going for lunch?" Hiroko asked.

"O-oh, it's kind of private....." Yumiko mumbled.

"Yeah... sorry Takenaka-san..." Josuke said.

"Please, call me Hiroko," Hiroko replied, "and don't worry, I'll leave you two for your lunch."

"Alright!" Josuke called as Hiroko rushed away.

------------------------------

"I'm telling you Yukako, she's bad news..." Yumiko mumbled.

"Do you think she's jealous?" Yukako asked.

"Me and Josuke aren't a couple, she shouldn't have to be jealous but I think she could be a spy," Yumiko whispered.

They turned into the empty classroom to see Josuke, Hiroko, and Okuyasu talking and laughing.

"I'm not going in."

"You're coming," Yukako said, grabbing Yumiko's arm and pulling her into the classroom.

"Oh hey! Hiroko bumped into us and we decided to invite her for lunch!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Well, isn't that wonderful..."