Goodbye Morioh

"So, what's the plan?" Yumiko asked.

"Wait for a good time to launch the plan into action," Josuke said.

"Ok no, I need time to get my bat... and anger," Yumiko replied.

"Did you always have piercings?" Koichi asked out of the blue.

"Oh, well I've had an eyebrow piercing and a septum piercing since my 'rebellious years' and I just recently got a lip piercing," Yumiko explained.

"Oh, cool."

"Then I just have multiple ear piercings. I got those first, because it was the only one my parents would allow."

"That's nice."

Awkward silence shrouded the group as they awaited time.

"Oh, I brought my bat with me! Cool!" Yumiko exclaimed just as Hiroko approached them.

"Good afternoon. What's with the masks?" Hiroko asked as the group scrambled to pull on their face coverings.

"We know you have a stand. And we know how it works," Yumiko growled.

She tugged on the sleeves of the leather jacket she had worn on her first day in Morioh and pulled it off, tossing it to the ground to let her arms move more freely in her tank top accompanied by black jeans.

"I see. Looks like you've figured out the power of my stand Black Parade," Hiroko said.

She summoned a figure made of smoke, only detectable to Yumiko because of the distinct smell of smoke.

"We're going to bring you to justice Hiroko!" Josuke shouted.

"We'll see about that," she said, making a fist in the air towards Josuke and watching in delight as he was slowly lifted off the ground by Black Parade.

"It's a shame, I really liked you too," she said as smoke circled around him, pinning his arms to his sides as he was brought closer to her, "you were so sweet, and sickeningly naive," she said, pulling his face closer to hers before flicking his forehead.

"The Hand!" Okuyasu shouted, trying to bring Josuke and Hiroko closer to him so he could land a punch, only to be encircled by smoke himself.

"And Okuyasu, you're such a dumb puppy dog.... You should've just stayed that way."

Yumiko could see the rage in Koichi boiling as Yukako decided to try her hand at this fight but Yumiko held him back.

"Yukako, you'll never be the bigger person. You just aren't like that...." Hiroko cackled.

Then she paused.

"I feel heavy, which one of you is doing this?" she asked, looking around, not noticing the green and silver man behind her as she slowly sunk into the ground.

"S-h-i-t."

Hiroko's head whipped around, just long enough for Yumiko to get closer as Koichi's Echoes flattened Hiroko to the ground.

"Nobody, especially not a murderer, talks to my friends and the man I love like that," Yumiko said, raising her bat over Hiroko's head, stopping as Hiroko began to laugh maniacally, standing up with ease.

"You failed to notice the opening in Koichi's mask that allowed Black Parade to enter his blood circulation as oxygen. His stand is currently useless against me, and against you I see," Hiroko said in a half impressed voice.

"Putain de salope (you f*cking b*tch)!" Yumiko shouted as she charged towards Koichi, tears streaming in her eyes, scared for what she was about to do.