Graduation and a confession take 2

"Do you see him?" Okuyasu asked, looking through the window of the academy building while the final test was going on.

"Not yet, for such a giant man it's impossible to find him," Yumiko groaned.

"I think I see him!" Yukako exclaimed, pointing out the window at a man with his usual pompadoured hair down and clipped back out of his face, not that it would help him see as his eyes were stinging with pepper spray.

"So he has to run that entire obstacle course with pepper spray in his eyes?" Yukako asked.

"Yeah, and as someone who's been hit with pepper spray I can say that it will not be easy," Yumiko replied.

"I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that."

"It's definitely better to leave it that way."

"He's almost done!" Okuyasu exclaimed.

"That fast!?" Yumiko said.

"Yeah!"

They watched as Josuke climbed up a large rock wall, completing the obstacle course.

The group cheered for their friend as the next student started their run.

------------------------------

"How did we lose him again?" Yumiko questioned as they waved their way through a crowd of happy families congratulating their children on completing the course.

"There he is!" Okuyasu exclaimed, pointing to Josuke and Tomoko.

"Josuke!" Yumiko called.

"Hey! You're really here!" Josuke exclaimed as Yumiko ran into his arms.

"I missed you," she said, her voice muffled by his chest.

"I missed you too, I've honestly been enlightened while you were gone though," Josuke replied.

"About what?"

"That I like you, and that I was hoping you would go out with me?"

"If you didn't just get sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray and ran an obstacle course I would punch you and say sure, but for now I'll just say sure," Yumiko said happily.

"Is this Yumiko?" Savio asked from behind Josuke.

"Yup!"

"She's even prettier in person!" Jacques said.

"Yumiko, these are my roommates Jacques, Savio, and Nate," Josuke said as Nate joined the group.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" Nate exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you too!"

"Well, we're off to the airport, but we wrote down all our emails for you to contact us," Nate said, handing Josuke a small card.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you guys soon," Josuke said, sharing a hug goodbye with his friends.

"Hopefully the next time we see each other it'll be at your wedding," Savio chuckled quietly as Josuke punched him in the arm.

"We'll see."

-------------------------------------

(timeskip)

"Well, looks like I was right!" Savio chuckled once again as he took a seat in the small venue.

"Don't gloat too much Savio or Celestina will pick up an attitude," replied a woman with long auburn hair that was twisted up into a delicate bun as she tried to keep the 3 year old girl in her chair.

"I know Emma, he just didn't believe me but here we are 3 years later and it's the first time we get to see eachother again and it's at his wedding."

"Savio! It's nice to see you again!" said Tomoko as she walked over with a one year old boy following close behind her.

"Hey ms. Higashikata, is this Josuke's brother?" Savio asked.

"No, this is my grandson Johiro, he's Josuke and Yumiko's son," Tomoko explained, taking a seat with Johiro on her lap.

"Really? Wow, that's crazy..."

"Savio!" Nate exclaimed as he and a woman with short brown hair walked over to take their seats, followed by Jacques and a man with long black hair, held back in a bun.

"Hey! Nate, Marina, Jacques, Richard! Nice to see you all!" Savio exclaimed.

"You too! I wonder what this wedding will be like, I've honestly never been to a wedding," Jacques chuckled.

"Wait till you see Yumiko's dress, it's beautiful!" Tomoko exclaimed.

"Princess!" Johiro babbled.

"That's right Johiro, princess," Tomoko praised.

"The venue they picked looks amazing," Savio said.

"Yeah, it took them forever considering they got engaged right after this little guy was born," Tomoko said, slightly fixing Johiro's bright red hair.

"Oh, here comes Josuke," Nate chuckled as Josuke, Okuyasu, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and Koichi ran down the aisle to take their places at the altar.

"I'm assuming Yumiko is on her way then," Jacques said.

As soon as the words left his mouth, soft music began to play.

The first to enter was Yumiko's niece Sakura, who tossed flower petals on the carpeted floor, followed by her mother Cerise, Yukako, Rohan, and then finally the bride arrived.

Yumiko walked down the aisle with confidence, something she never went anywhere without.

She wore a long blush dress decorated with stars and moons with long puffy sleeves and in her hands was a bouquet of small white flowers.

A long ivory veil trailed behind her as she finally reached the altar.

"Dearly beloved.... What does that say? Oh! We are gathered here today to unite Yumiko Kakyoin and Josuke Higashikata in holy mattress money... I mean matrimony," grumbled Joseph.

"Why did we have to ask him to do this?" Josuke groaned.

"He's the only one we know who can officiate a wedding, and we don't have to pay him," Yumiko whispered.

---------------------------------------

"Josuke!" Joseph exclaimed loudly, making Josuke jump, "do you take Yumiko to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And Yumiko, do you take Josuke to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss," Joseph said, finally finishing his speech

That's the end of this book! Not extremely entertaining but it was fun to write so I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any requests please leave them in the comments and I'll see what I can do because sometimes I struggle, but anyways I hope you enjoyed When Doves Cry!

Love you guys!

-Synonym

Also Yumiko's dress: