Morioh Lane

"We haven't gone any place fun for a while," Yumiko groaned, laying on back with her head falling off her bed, looking at Josuke and Okuyasu who were sitting on the floor tossing pokemon cards at each other.

"You know what would be fun?" Okuyasu said, pausing in the middle of throwing a Litwick card at Josuke.

"You don't mean...." Josuke began.

"Morioh Laneee?" the two boys said in unison, bursting into laughter.

"What the f*ck is Morioh Lane?" Yumiko asked.

"It's basically the equivalent of the American "Lovers Lane" for us Morioh residents," Josuke explained.

"Why would we go there?"

"Because nobody ever goes there at night for some reason even though it's secluded as hell," Josuke chuckled.

"So where is it?"

"It's on a cliff in the woods, looking over Morioh. Me and Josuke have been there a few times," Okuyasu replied.

"Ha nice," Yumiko chuckled, "but that isn't a bad idea. We could get some food and just chill?"

"Exactly! That's the fun of it!" Josuke explained.

"Well, why not? It's not like we have anything better to do."

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's passed out," Yumiko said, turning back around in her seat after checking on Okuyasu, who was asleep in the back of Josuke's car.

"I should have expected it after all of the snacks he ate," Josuke replied with a heavy sigh, shoving garbage into a plastic grocery bag and setting it on the floor.

"The moon's really pretty," Yumiko said, staring out at the Morioh skyline, which was illuminated by the moon.

"Yeah, it is pretty," Josuke chuckled.

"So uh, what do you two usually do when you come up here?" Yumiko asked.

"Well we usually look at the stars, try to find constellations and stuff like that."

"Mhm?" Yumiko replied, her eyes stuck to the sky as Josuke stared at her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Yumiko mumbled, eyes still glued to the sky.

Josuke chuckled, gently holding Yumiko's face as he turned her towards him and pressed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Every time we hang out alone something like this happens!" Yumiko stammered, her ears turning red.

"You like it," Josuke teased.

"I do not!" Yumiko exclaimed, covering her face with her hands as she curled up in her seat.

"Yes you do, you blush with your ears," Josuke chuckled.

"Then prove it!" Yumiko argued.

"Maybe I will?"

"Fine!"

Josuke scooped Yumiko's face into his hands once more, pressing his lips onto hers.

"Josuke...." Yumiko began once he let go.

"Yeah?"

"Start the damn car."

"What? Why?" Josuke asked.

"Just do it!" Yumiko exclaimed, waking up Okuyasu.

"What's going on?" Okuyasu mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"No time, I'll explain after we leave!" Yumiko shouted, pulling on her seatbelt as Josuke started the car and pulled out of the lot.

Once they were all in the safety of the tree-shadowed dirt road, Yumiko let out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell happened Yumiko?!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Yeah Yu, what happened that made you so jumpy!?"

Yumiko turned to face the two boys.

"Koichi and Yukako...... were in a car beside us," Yumiko said with a blank stare, "I don't want to think about why they're there."

"Oh god," Josuke gagged.

"Ew," Okuyasu shivered.

"Exactly."