The Titan Beetle (very short)

"Uh oh, last time I saw you two like this, a turtle sh*t on your hands," Yumiko said as she approached Josuke and Okuyasu.

"Well we found this beetle and we've never seen it before," Josuke explained.

Yumiko looked over the two boy's shoulders at the giant beetle in front of them.

"That's a titan beetle," Yumiko said, "it's not supposed to be here, it's supposed to be in Brazil."

"How would you know?" Okuyasu asked.

"Me and Noriaki were born and raised in Sergipe, Brazil."

"Are they poisonous?"

"No, they aren't aggressive, but they do hiss when they feel threatened," Yumiko explained, "but it is an invasive species if it's here. So this is probably the work of someone who smuggled a titan beetle on a plane."

"I thought you were going to say stand user," Okuyasu said.

"No, I don't have a stand and I can see this, so it would most likely be impossible for it to be a stand user," Yumiko replied.

"Well how do we get it back?"

"I'm not sure, I guess report it. If we don't we could face jail time," Yumiko said.

"Alright, let's go!"

—---------------------------------------------------

"So what do we do now?" Josuke asked as the three sat around Yumiko's room, watching the titan beetle slowly crawl around.

"Wait for the people coming to pick it up I guess, though this little guy is kinda growing on me," Okuyasu chuckled.

"We can't keep it Oku, we have to report it," Yumiko sighed, "I am going to miss him though."

"Well I'm going to be kind of glad he's going home. He's probably scared," Josuke explained.

"True."

"Alright guys, they're here!" Kakyoin announced, opening the door for the man with a small container to come in and get the bug.

"See ya Goliath," Okuyasu mumbled as the beetle was taken away.

"You named it?" Yumiko chuckled.

"Yeah, I already miss him..."

"Me too..."

—----------------------------------------------------

"Ok you three, we know you guys were a little sad about having to let go of...Goliath..." Kakyoin said, looking at Okuyasu, "so Cerise wanted to make you guys something to remember him."

Cerise smiled as she handed the three each a bag.

"Open them!" she exclaimed.

"Alright," Yumiko chuckled as she tore out the tissue paper to see what was inside.

"Goliath!" Okuyasu exclaimed as he pulled out a small plushy Titan Beetle.

"You made these!?" Yumiko exclaimed.

"Yup! You three have been so sad for the past few days, I thought I would surprise you with a little plushy friend," Cerise said, smiling.

"Thanks Cerise!" Josuke exclaimed, examining his own stuffy, "I'll name him Kouchu!"

"Goliath and Kouchu, what's yours named Yu?" Cerise asked.

"I'll name him Titan, I mean he is a titan beetle," Yumiko replied, "thanks Cerise!"

"It's no problem," Cerise smiled.

"But please stop sulking around the house!"