Spooks

"Alright, order in the classroom!" Yumiko said, smacking a hollow tube of rolled up paper on one of the desks in the empty classroom the group ate lunch in.

"Thank you for your attention, to start off the meeting we would like to congratulate Koichi and Yukako on being an official couple for a full month, and to congratulate Okuyasu and Josuke on being accident free during that time," Yumiko said, unrolling the piece of paper, "next up, the festival!" Yumiko exclaimed, flipping the piece of paper around to reveal a promotional poster.

"Oh yeah, the festival!" Okuyasu shouted.

"Now, I know classes are putting things together but I asked the principal if we could do something on our own as a group and he agreed!" Yumiko announced proudly.

"But what are we going to do?" Yukako asked.

"Well, me and Josuke had a few ideas we'd like to pitch to you three. Give it up for the second president of the Duwang gang; Higashikata Josuke!" Yumiko said as Josuke came up to the front of the room.

"Thank you first president! Ok, we had a few ideas. First being a haunted house!" Josuke exclaimed.

"That sounds awesome! And we could use the stands to make it extra spooky!" Okuyasu shouted.

"That's a great idea Oku!" Yumiko said happily, writing on the chalkboard and drawing a web of ideas.

"What were the other ideas?" Koichi asked.

"There was a dessert stand, bean bag toss, and Josuke's ever so specifically curated; lemonade stand," Yumiko sighed.

"It's a good nostalgic idea!" Josuke exclaimed, his mouth agape.

"I say we put it all together," Koichi suggested.

"How so?" Yumiko asked.

"Well, we make an interactive haunted house, maybe using games to open doors or something. And at the end we serve lemonade and desserts to those who were brave enough to complete it," Koichi explained.

"That's an amazing idea!" Yukako exclaimed.

"That's actually a great suggestion Koichi," Yumiko smiled, "what do you think Josuke?"

"I think that's awesome!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Then it's settled. The Morioh interactive haunted house and dessert slash lemonade table will be, dare I say, the best haunted house Morioh's ever seen!"

—-------------------------------------------------

"So, Koichi and Reverb, what are you two going to do in the haunted house?" Yumiko asked.

"We're going to make it seem like the visitors are sinking by using Reverb on their shoes so that they actually sink, but only a little of course," Koichi chuckled.

"Awesome! Josuke, you and Crazy Diamond?"

"Loud noises! We have some materials we're going to break and fix again like a metal bucket, a wood plank, glass, and even a small brick wall!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Good idea! Ok, Okuyasu? What are you and The Hand going to do?"

"We're going to take away any empty matter to confuse everyone! It's going to be great!" Okuyasu announced.

"Great! Yukako, are you and Love Deluxe going to participate or are you going to serve the treats at the end?" Yumiko asked.

"I can do both! I'll hand out the treats but while I'm doing that, I'll get Love Deluxe to touch or grab their legs to freak them out one last time," Yukako said with a menacing chuckle.

"This is awesome. Ok and I'll be the ticket girl," Yumiko sighed.

"You should make everyone completely unsuspecting of what's inside the house!" Josuke exclaimed.

"That's a good idea. I'll try that," Yumiko smiled.

—-----------------------------------------------------

"Are you absolutely sure?" Yumiko said, hesitantly handing tickets to two visitors.

"We'll be fine," Kakyoin said, trying to reassure his sister.

"We'll don't blame me when you cry like a baby. Have fun Cerise!" Yumiko giggled, waving good bye to her brother and sister-in-law as they entered the haunted house.

"This doesn't seem that scary," said a bruteish looking teenager as he approached the haunted house with his group of friends.

"I mean I can't say what I think of it, I only helped build it," Yumiko said, holding up her arms in a surrendering way.

"Ha! It's probably not that scary. I bet you and a bunch of your "girl friends" built this to try and scare us boys," the teen chuckled.

"I'll tell you what, if you can make it through that haunted house at least once, I will admit you were right AND I'll go on a date with you," Yumiko suggested, leaning on the ticket booth.

"It's a deal," the teen chuckled, dropping a few yen on the counter, "I'll pick you up around 4!" he said cockily before entering the haunted house, leaving his friends behind.

"I'm going to tell you guys a little secret," Yumiko said to his friends, making them walk closer to the ticket booth, "he's not going to make it out of there without a bit of mental scarring and not a date. That's the only reason why I made this deal," Yumiko chuckled as the boys faces turned pale as a bloodcurdling scream came from inside the haunted house.

"I'm sure you're familiar with Higashikata Josuke and Nijimura Okuyasu?" Yumiko asked, getting a nod in reply, "yeah they're my friends and helped design this, so anyone else want to try?"

Yumiko smiled as the group ran away, followed by their sobbing brute friend who ran out of the entrance to the haunted house.

—----------------------------------------------

"I'd say that was a success!" Yumiko exclaimed, sorting through the yen they had made.

"Me too! That big guy cried like a baby!" Josuke cackled.

"If he didn't I would have had to go on a date with him, so good job," Yumiko chuckled.

"You would have what!?" Josuke exclaimed.

"Jeez Josuke, at least try to hide your jealousy," Yumiko teased.