Butter (very short)

(this. Josuke you wonderful man)

"Hey Okuyasu! Hey Koichi!" Yumiko said as she and Yukako walked over to the two boys standing in front of an open locker, "where's Josuke?"

"Well uh... see for yourself," Koichi sighed, grabbing the locker door and opening it wider to reveal Josuke.

Stuck inside the locker.

"Oh my god Josuke...." Yumiko sighed as Yukako giggled uncontrollably.

"What?" Josuke exclaimed.

"How did you get stuck in the locker?" Yumiko asked.

"It just couldn't stand seeing me and my sexy body everyday that it just trapped me!" he explained.

"That's bullsh*t, your body is mediocre. Koichi, what happened?" Yumiko asked, making Yukako laugh even harder.

"He wanted to hide in Okuyasu's locker to scare him and ended up getting stuck," Koichi sighed.

"How did he even get in? He's so....built? That it seems like it'd be impossible for him to fit in a locker that small!"

"I'm not sure, but we decided to wait for you two to show up since Yumiko's strong and Yukako has Love Deluxe." Koichi explained.

"What's your plan?" Yumiko asked.

"Yukako's gonna wrap her hair around Josuke and Yumiko's gonna give it a tug, hopefully it'll get him out," Okuyasu replied.

"Alright, step aside boys and Yumiko!" Yukako said as she walked to stand in front of the locker.

She wrapped her hair around Josuke's waist and shoulders before stepping back to let Yumiko take over.

Yumiko grabbed the hair in her hands before pulling it back with all her strength doing virtually nothing but moving Josuke a few centimeters forward.

"Yukako, I'm going to need a stick of butter."

—-----------------------------------------------------------

"Aw! These are my good pants too!" Josuke cried as Yumiko and Okuyasu spread the stick of butter on his sides in an attempt to get him to slip out of the locker.

"Chill out Josuke," Yumiko mumbled.

"If we put him in an oven he would probably turn into a cooked chicken," Okuyasu added, making Yumiko giggle.

"If this works, you owe me something for having to miss walking home with Yukako," Yumiko said, stepping back from the locker.

Yukako and Koichi had left a few minutes before, leaving only the three teens in the school.

"What do I owe you?"

"I'm not sure yet," Yumiko said as she and Okuyasu each grabbed one of Josuke's arms.

"How about a kiss?" Josuke winked as Yumiko and Okuyasu pulled on his arms, causing him to slip out of the locker and onto the floor.

"Sorry babe, you owe me some cash," Yumiko said, crouching in front of Josuke before getting up and stretching as she walked away, "see you tomorrow!"

Okuyasu chuckled as Josuke cursed, getting up from the floor.

"Sorry man, but good for you, shooting your shot," Okuyasu chuckled, jokingly punching Josuke in the arm.

"Yeah thanks Okuyasu..." Josuke grumbled.

"Heh if I'm right, which I usually am, you're gonna marry her," Okuyasu teased.

"Ew! What!?" Josuke exclaimed.

"You may not believe me now, but you'll see," Okuyasu chuckled, "anyways, wanna go play video games at my place?"

"Let's go to my house, no offense but your games kinda suck," Josuke replied.

"ouch!"