Truth or Hair

"Alright we need rules to prevent any....previous events during sleepovers," Yumiko said as Josuke glared at Koichi and Yukako.

"Rule number 1, no daring Koichi or Yukako to go anywhere alone, and especially no seven minutes in heaven," Josuke grumbled.

"Rule number 2, we all have to agree to the dares, meaning they have to be fun and or humorous," Yumiko explained.

"Rule number 3, no take backsies," Okuyasu stated.

"Alright, now that the rules have been established and we found out that Okuyasu still talks like a sixth grader, who wants to go first?" Yumiko asked.

"I'll go first!" Yukako exclaimed, grabbing the bottle on the floor and spinning it around in a circle, eventually landing on Okuyasu.

"Ok, Okuyasu truth or dare?" Yukako asked.

"I'll go the safe route, truth!" Okuyasu replied.

"Ok, is it true that you think the ghost girl who lived in the alley is hot?" Yukako asked.

"I don't necessarily think she's hot, I think she's pretty," Okuyasu replied.

"Fair answer, ok spin the bottle," Yukako instructed.

Okuyasu quickly spun the small glass bottle, landing on Yukako.

"Nice to see you again, truth or dare?" Okuyasu chuckled.

"Dare," Yukako replied.

"I dare you to hold one icecube in your hand for the rest of the game until it melts completely," Okuyasu dared.

Yukako nodded, getting up and going into the Higashikata kitchen and grabbing an ice cube from the freezer, keeping it in the palm of her hand as she sat back down and spun the bottle, landing on Josuke.

"Truth or dare?" Yukako asked.

"Dare, I'd like a challenge," Josuke said proudly, crossing his arms.

"Alright, I have a good idea," Yukako smirked, "take down your hair for the rest of the sleepover."

"Nevermind, I want truth," Josuke chuckled nervously.

"No take backsies," Yumiko teased.

"But that's so difficult! There's so much product I can barely get it out myself!" Josuke whined.

"Come on you big baby, I'll help you," Yumiko sighed, getting up from the floor and dragging Josuke with her.

"But what are you going to do?" Josuke questioned.

"My sister in law is a hairstylist, she does this all the time and taught me how to wash hair properly, now come on I want to put my skills to use!" Yumiko almost squealed excitedly, dragging Josuke to one of the bathrooms.

"Ok, shampoo and conditioner, and a shower!" Yumiko said happily as she turned on the water and organised what she needed, "ok, hoodie off," she instructed.

Josuke sighed as he tugged at the hoodie laying over his yellow tank top, pulling it off and hanging it on the door.

"Ok, so just kneel in front of the tub and put your head over the edge," Yumiko said as she grabbed the shampoo.

Josuke did what she said before she grabbed the shower head off of it's holder and ran the water through his hair before pouring a bit of shampoo on his head and rubbing it into his scalp before washing it out.

"Ok, almost done, now it's time for the conditioner," Yumiko said, pouring the conditioner in her hand and lathering it into Josuke's hair then washing it out.

"Is this why you girls take so long to get ready?" Josuke asked, Yumiko replying by spraying some water in his eyes, making Josuke hiss in pain.

"Oops, sorry my hand slipped," she said sarcastically, turning the water off, "I'll get you a towel," Yumiko added, reaching over Josuke to grab a bath towel from the towel rack on the other side of him and wrapping it around his hair.

"What are you doing now?" Josuke groaned, "I thought you were done."

"I'm drying your hair, do you guys not do this?" Yumiko questioned, tossing the rest of the towel over Josuke's head.

"No, we usually don't make hats out of towels," Josuke retorted.

"Well I do, and I assure you Yukako does too," Yumiko said, unwrapping the towel and rubbing it on Josuke's hair to dry it, "ok, we're done!" she announced proudly as Josuke examined his hair in the mirror.

"Heh, you didn't do half bad shorty," Josuke said jokingly.

"I'm not short, I'm 5'6. You're literally 5'11," Yumiko said, punching Josuke in the side.

"Ow! It was a joke! How are you so damn strong!?" Josuke winced.

"Kakyoin made me take self defence classes because I didn't have a stand and he wouldn't be there all the time. I'm also just naturally strong," Yumiko said, shaking off her hand.

—----------------------------------------------

"Alright people!" Yumiko announced, walking into the living room alone, "who's ready to see Josuke Higashikata without a pompadour?"

"Ooh! Me! Me! Me!" Okuyasu shouted.

"Ok Josuke, you have an audience," Yumiko smiled.

"Josuke?" Yumiko asked, looking around the corner.

"I don't want to go out, what if they laugh at me?" Josuke whispered.

"Josuke, I can say with 100 percent certainty that they laughed at you more with the hairstyle," Yumiko replied.

"I still don't know..."

"Do you just want me to say you look handsome?"

"Maybe?"

"You look handsome Josuke, now get your ass out there so we can keep playing the game because I haven't had a chance to play yet," Yumiko said jokingly with a small smile.

"Alright, here I come!" Josuke exclaimed, pushing past Yumiko and walking proudly into the room.

"You look great Josuke! Now come on! We have a game to play!" Okuyasu shouted, pulling Josuke down to the floor as Yumiko took a seat on the couch.

"Alright, spin the bottle Josuke!" Okuyasu exclaimed.

Josuke quickly spun the bottle and eventually it slowed to a stop in front of the couch, pointing directly at Yumiko.

"Well well, truth or dare madame stylist?" Josuke teased.

"Just do dare and get it over with," Yumiko groaned, covering her embarrassed face.

"Hm, I'd like to see what you'd look like with my hairstyle!" Josuke chuckled, grabbing Yumiko's hand and pulling her down the hall to the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later with a very embarrassed Yumiko with a deep red pompadour.