Period

(takes place before Yumiko met Tonio)

"Where are you two taking me?" Yumiko asked, being blindly led around Morioh by Josuke and Okuyasu.

"To the best restaurant in Morioh!" Okuyasu exclaimed.

"The best? What kind of food is it?" Yumiko asked.

"Italian! The chef is amazing!" Okuyasu replied.

"He always says that," Josuke chuckled, "but it is true, the food is great."

"Well I can't wait," Yumiko sighed.

"Ok! We're here!" Okuyasu announced, taking off the blindfold he had put on Yumiko.

"It looks normal to me," Yumiko said, raising an eyebrow at the restaurant.

"Come on, let's go inside!"

Okuyasu led Yumiko inside the restaurant being greeted by Tonio.

"Buon giorno amico mio!" Tonio greeted warmly, "and you brought a friend!"

"Yeah, this is Yumiko," Josuke introduced.

"It's lovely to meet you Signorita!" Tonio exclaimed, "please, take a seat!"

Yumiko nodded, allowing Okuyasu and Tonio to lead her to a table, followed by Josuke.

"So, where's the menu?" Yumiko asked with an awkward smile.

"That's the cool thing! There is no menu! Tonio picks the food for you based on your problems!" Okuyasu grinned.

"I'm skeptical," Yumiko replied, "how?"

"Show him your hands! Do it! Do it, do it!" Okuyasu pleaded excitedly.

"Alright," Yumiko sighed, showing Tonio her palms.

"Hmmm, you didn't sleep much last night, 5 and a half hours to be exact. You've been dealing with abdominal cramping and intense emotions, along with stress," Tonio explained, "correct?"

"O-oh, yeah I have..." Yumiko mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell us Yu? We could have tried to help," Josuke asked.

"In this specific situation, women are usually standoffish and wish to go through their suffering alone to keep men out of their personal business," Tonio explained.

"Lovely, thank you for the information Tonio," Yumiko grumbled, her face a deep crimson.

"I apologize Signorita, but you will not be disappointed by the food!" Tonio apologized, bowing before pouring the group glasses of water.

"Wait till you try this water, Yu! It tastes like heaven!" Okuyasu exclaimed, downing the water in a few quick gulps and sighing in happiness.

"Christ," Yumiko mumbled, staring at Okuyasu in shock as Tonio walked back to the kitchen.

Yumiko stared into the glass of water, hesitantly taking a sip.

"Oh wow, this is amazing!" Yumiko exclaimed.

"The food's even better!" Josuke said with a grin.

"Just let me try it for myself."

—---------------------------------

"Here we are Singorita, your appetizer!" Tonio announced as he placed a plate of salad in front of Yumiko, "Antipasto Salad with Bocconcini and Green-Olive Tapenade! To increase blood flow, it will also help flush liquids through the body and decrease bloating."

"Interesting, thank you signore," Yumiko replied with a smile.

Tonio smiled, setting down Josuke and Okuyasu's food before leaving back to the kitchen.