UPDATE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the love and appreciation I am getting for this story, you guys are so kind, and your support means the world to me.

Thank you all so much, I absolutely adore you <3

Your support has been so uplifting, that I have another Gale x reader fic in the works! I am hoping to get a couple chapters out soon, for now I will give you the run down on what it is going to be all about...

It will be a darker fic than this one, I still have not decided whether I'm going to give it a happy ending or not. Also, be warned, there will be smut scenes.

My lovely reader, aka you guys, will be the granddaughter of a certain president we all despise. You are high class, everyone wants to be you, you have just started your post secondary education at a very prestigious school in the Capitol.

Though it has past the 75th Hunger Games, they are still continuing. There was no rebellion, no conquering of the Capitol,  the districts are still in darkness.

Gale, wanting to get away from his pain, and support his family in every way he can, becomes a peacekeeper. There was a shortage of them in district two, so the Capitol had to go to other districts. 

Because of your importance in society, how much people either hate or love your family, and other recent events in the Capitol, your grandfather thinks it is best for you to have a guard 24 hours of the day.

Can ya guess who that guard is gonna be?

You and Gale should not fall in love if you know what's best for you, but what else is a forbidden love fic for?

You become a power duo essentially, and attempt to take down the entire government, because fuck the hierarchy.

And don't worry about Katniss and Peeta, they will be adressed.

I have a bunch of other things planned out, I just don't want to spoil it for all of you. I am so excited though, I just need to get going on the first couple chapters.

I hope you are all as stoked as I am, I cannot wait to share another Gale fic with all of you amazing readers! 

AJ <3

PS. I finally have a title for it too, SNOW MUST FALL.