ALMOST THE LAST CHAPTER

"I don't know how long I can keep on running." Selenia says and turns to the next corner. "I.... I really don't know."

"Me either." Newt says and looks behind his back. "Damn, I really didn't know that looking in to that shucking mirror will cause something like this..." He says and points behind his back.

"I know. Never ever never thought I will be escaping myself, you know." Selenia says and stops to take a deep breath. "We survived the maze and killed all the people who have been killed because of us, like Alby and Ben...  But this second one... Running from me..."

"That crazy bitch is not you!" Newt says and drinks some water. "It's a copy of you like he is a copy of me."

"Maybe we'll just kill those... copies." Seleni says and Newt rolls his eyes.

"Everything we'll do to them we'll hurt us." He says. But we need to keep on moving so we'll get rid of them."

"We've been running for hours." Selenia says. "I need a break." She sits down on the cold ground and looks around the maze. "I smell. I smell like griever's poop."

And then they hear it. A loud metallic voice, coming from Selenia's back. Selenia stands up quickly and her eyes goes wide when she sees the big door. "I guess griever's poop was a password or something." Selenia grabs the door handle but Newt grabs her shoulder and pushes her away.

"I'll make sure it's safe." He says and steps into the small white room.

"Like always..." Selenia says and rolls her eyes. This room is like every other One's room they've been in. Small. White. No furniture. Usually One's rooms had had a small table full of stuff like food, water, shoes and knives. This time... Nothing.

"This is weird." Selenia says. "I... Will this be our last test?" She asks.

"No." Newt says, anger clear in his tone. "Two more. First whatever is behind that door and then one more....Do you have any idea what's behind that door?" Newt asks.

"Yes." Selenia says. "My nightmares."

------ A/N: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER SINCE I STARTED TO WRITE I WOULD DIE FOR YOU:

THIS IS SO BIG TO ME.

PLEAAAASE BE SUPPORTIVE.

Selenia takes a deep breath and opens the door. The moment she sees her old childhood livingroom her heart stops beating. One really did it. Somehow he had managed to copy Selenia's old livingroom. Selenia steps in looks around the big room. The carpet is red and covered with drawings. Selenia's drawings. The walls are made of wood and they are pretty dark brown. The couch is green and there is few paintings on the wall and some lamps.

"This... Is this...?" Newt asks and Selenia nods, tears in her eyes.

"I... I have no...-" She was about to keep on talking, but suddenly the front door opens up and a small girl runs his, takes off her shoes and coat.

"And that's... You." Newt says and again, Selenia nods. "You look cute."

The young Selenia's hair is black and eyes big and green. To be honest, Selenia hadn't changed that much. She just looks older.

"Selenia, love, why won't you draw something for that nice lady, Ava. Do you remember her?" A blond woman asks. The young Selenia nods and sits down on the carpet and starts to draw something.

"She seems nice, that Ava, I mean." A man says and sits down next to the blond woman.

"Are they...?" Newt asks but Selenia cuts him off.