We need to talk about Selenia

That awkward moment when a chapter has over 100 reads but 9 votes. Please vote. it’s so fucking weird when people who had NEVER voted before are asking me to update and blah blah. Talk to me, comment, vote, let me know you are all real.

SHOUT-OUT for my bae: @5secondsofsangster 

She has a new Gally fan-fiction, it's called protected, and I already LOVE it. The chracter is so funny, she has some fire in her, READ IT ;)

////Newt////

---Few hours later----

"Newt, you HAVE to listen to me." Gally says and tries to grab my wrist. I shake his hand off and keep on walking. My limp is getting so bad, that I can't  even run but I wish I could. How could she? I thought she loved me, I thought I meant more for her!

"No, I don't." I say behind my teeth. I open the door and grab a plane and throw it against the wall. It feels good, it feel good to break something I can see. She did it. She did this to me. Selenia… Wow. I never knew love could hurt like this. And I hate myself for STILL loving her. After everything she did… I still love her.

"Yes, you do. She did it for you!" Gally says and grabs the new plate from my hand. He puts it back to the table and glares at me. Wow, the tables has turned - usually it was me who stopped Gally breaking stuff… “You own her, you need to listen me.”

That's it. I stop walking and turn to face him. "Oh really? REALLY? So Selenia CHEATED me TWICE, and she did it for me? REALLY! And I OWN her?" I feel myself blushing from the yelling. Gally needs to shut up before I punch him. I grab a new plate and throw it. It shatters into pieces. My heart looks like it. It’s in pieces. In small pieces, she held my heart and broke it. Now I need to break something. Maybe I’ll give Gally’s potato nose a new look.

"Yes!" Gally says. "Well, kinda."

"SHE CHEATED ME!"

"I KNOW!" Gally screams and pushes me against the door. For a second I'm scared. What if he hits me? What if he tries to kill me? "But she is walking through hell and she has no choice, It's was the only way!"

"ONLY WAY TO WHAT?"

"Gally, don't tell him." A new, raspier voice says. "It's her job, not yours." Gally moves little bit so I could see his face. Mark. That's it, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to end him.

"To tell me what? WHAT'S GOING ON?"

"We could show him."Mark says. "We could show him how it feels to be her."

///FLASHBACK////

I enter a small room. I'm in a hospital, looking for Selenia. She is sitting on a bed, legs crossed and her arms wrapped around her body. Her face is pale and she looks ill.

Mark did this to her. He stabbed her. Not with a knife, but with some kinda squirt or something. I have no idea why he did it, but I'm going to find out. And then I'll kill him.

"Are you okay?" She looks up to me and tries to fake a smile.

"Yes...." She lies. I take a deep breath and sit next to her. I pull her body next to me and hold her. Is she crazy now? Is she going to try to kill me? Threaten me? She leans closer and I feel relieved. She is not crazy. This is Selenia. The one and only, the one I know. The one I love.

"Don't lie, baby."

"Newt..." She says and looks up to. "He doesn't shut up. The voice in my head. He...." She breaks down in tears and I pull her even closer. If I hold her tightly enough, will she be fixed? I want to fix her, I need to fix her. "I did something awful.” She says and her voice breaks little.