Once upon a time (I was falling in love)

How is everyone doing? 

For me, I am okay. I am on my gap year (great) so I have a lot of time to write and my new favorite story that I am currently writing is about Peter Pan

It's dark, funny, sexy and so far best shit that I have ever written, with a very strong female lead. In too many Peter Pan (ouat) stories the woman is weak, fragile and useless. My Gabriella is strong, funny and a warrior. 

Hope that you will check out What's a soulmate?

Xoxo

"When she was a child, she dreamed about living in the Neverland. She saw herself being a mother figure to the lost boys, being in love with Peter Pan and fighting against Captain Hook.

When she grew older, she forgot that dream.

Now she has realized that the world is not like she picture it to be. Neverland is real, but twisted. Lost boys are mean, cruel and dangerous. Captain Hook is actually a good person, just misunderstood. But Peter Pan is the worst of them all. He is a monster and he won't let her go."

First chapter;

Sometimes people get upset. They get all worked up about someone's silly actions, like accidentally being pushed down stairs, having their dress ripped because of someone's silly actions and the of course getting beer all over them.

This is Gabriella's life everyday. She does something, she laughs and then everyone is mad. Right now she is laughing because her friend, Claire is laying on the ground with ripped dress and beer all over her and all of this is because of Gabriella. She was telling a story to someone and she "talks" a lot with her hands so she accidentally pushed Claire down. Luckily for these two girls Claire didn't get hurt.

"I'm sorry". Gabriella says and gives Claire her hand to get her up. "I didn't mean to hurt you, i promise. I was so busy telling him about my rat, you know the rat pet that I had when I was a child, you know my rat, right? Anyway, I am so sorry, I promise I am sorry."

"Sure." Claire says and gets up from the ground. "Just like you didn't mean to hit me two weeks ago, you didn't mean to hit my car few months ago or push me off from the balcony a year ago."

"Sorry." Girls walk through the hall way to the living room. "Have a line with me?" Gabby asks with a smirk.

Somewhere outside the house is two boys standing. They don't look like they belong here, with their odd clothes and they way they sip beer from their red cups.

"Felix, please tell me again why are we here?" Peter Pan says and drops his cup. "And be sure to explain what that nasty liquid was when we go back to Neverland, I don't want to ever smell or taste it again." He looks at the brown liquid falling from the cup and spreading in the white snow. Some boy with pink hair just ran up to them and pushed two cups to them, saying that it's time to party like it's 2017. And it was 2017.

Peter Pan stands on the yard, looking at everything with curiosity in his eyes. They are in London, looking for new lost boys and Felix told him that before they leave London, they have to see something interesting that Felix has found on his trip few weeks ago.

"There she is." Felix says. "That is what we came for."

Peter looks up from the ground and sees a girl walking outside. A very beautiful girl. She has a silky black dress that reaches mid thigh and no shoes. Her flaming red hair is down to her chest and very curly. She is laughing at something and holding a cigarette in her hand. Peter can hear her laughter all the way through the yard and he has to admit that she sounds nice. Little bit crazy.