Get along with the voices, inside of my head

KIK ME? I WANNA HAVE A KIK group with you people!!!!

My kik: LondonxxxS (Picture of Effy as a profie pic ;)

///Newt///

"We can't trust no one." Minho says when we enter a small room. "Selenia has... Changed. We don't know what's wrong with her, but right now, we can't trust her." I feel a knife stabbing when I nod at this words, agreeing with him. Selenia can't be trusted. She isn't herself. "I know she is... was part of our family but she seems to be pretty happy with Mark... Sorry Newt."

"It's okay." I say and smile. "You are right, she can't be trusted."

"That's load." Gally says and stands up. "We should help her, right? She isn't herself, something is wrong with her. Newt, you can't just give up on her."

"Gally, you don't understand. She has lied to, treated me like klunk, I'm tired. I can't keep up with her."

"So you're just gonna give up?" Gally asks. I try to cut him off but he shakes his head and glared at me. "After everything... She did it all for you, you know. ALL."

"Bombed the maze? Kept secrets from me? Chose Mark over me?"

"So you don't know. You don't know what she did... You don't know, she didn't tell you."

"Gally, what are you talking about?" I ask and feel annoyed. I already chose to leave her, walk out of her life. I'm so sick of her games, she doesn't care about me. Yes she does, a small voice says in my head. Stop being a drama queen, grow a pair and steal her back.

"You don't deserve her, Newt." Gally says. "She is too good for you, she loves you too much. All she did for you... I'm very disappointed on you, Newt. After all you are the glue."

"I'm what?" I ask and Gally smiles for me. Minho didn't tell you...?"

"That's enough, Gally." Minho says. I look around the room and see my friends staring at each others. What's going on...?

"Minho found some files about us." Gally says and opens a bag. "Pretty interesting klunk about us, they seem to really know us." He passes me seven files. I open the first one and I see picture of Gally. "Read them later, we don't wanna upset you now."

What the shuck is going on?

///Mark///

"Selenia." I say patiently. "Just close your eyes, it's okay, I'm right here."

"No." She says and looks out of the winword. "I never do that."

"It's okay, just do it!"

"NO. I SAID NO, I won't do it." She stands up and glares at me. I see her holding something in her hand behind her back and I'm scared - if she attacks me now, I'm dead. Why, WHY didn't I check if she has any weapons? "Everytime I close my eyes, I see him. I hear him, he is EVERYWHERE. And this isn't something I could escape, I can't do it!"

"But baby...."

"DON'T 'BABY' ME MARK! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID!"

"I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't fix anything. You did it, it was you, how could I forget? Or forgive..."

"Oh nonsense, don't give me that bullshit. I know about you and Newt!"

"Newt means nothing to me. I know it, you know it and he knows it." She says with a calm tone. She turns around and looks out of the window again, staring at the grey sky. "Now all I need is him to believe it. Then everything will be alright."