Frost Bite

Frost Bite
"I'm The Reel Deal"

Element: Water

Look:
A shark humanoid made out of ice with an ice spiked shield and a large fish hook.

A lot like Wildfire meets Thumpback.

Max health of 1111 Hp.

Upgrades:
Primary attack:
(P) Swings icy fish hook at enemies. Detaches and swings in wide long range arcs (Deals 20 damage)

Jump and press (P) to shield bash the ground sending out ice shards in every direction. (Bash does 40 damage and ice shards deal 5 in each direction)

Secondary attack:
(S) Holds up Ice Shield to block incoming attacks. Press (S) rapidly to shield bash enemies dealing 20 damage.

Shark Bite: 500 coins
(T) Frost Bite takes a large bite at enemies. Shark bites will slow enemies down 50%. (Deals 35 damage)
Hold (T) to spew out a storm of ice shards dealing 10 damage a second.

Surfs Up: 700 coins
Jump and hold (S) to surf on top of the ice shield, leaving behind an icy trail that damages enemies for 5 damage a second. Running into them on the shield deals 20 damage and speed is increased 125%.

The Reel Deal: 900 coins
Hold (P) to latch the hook onto enemies and reel yourself into them for a large bite. (Fast attack, deals 45 damage and slows them down)

Feeding Frenzy: 1200 coins
Press (T) (T) hold (T) to slam your foot on the ground summoning an icy whirlwind full of little sharks that will surround you as an aura of pain for the next 5 seconds. (Enemies in range will be dealt 10 damage a second)

Top Path: Shark Attack!
Bigger Biter: 1700 coins
Bite attacks now deal max damage. Shark Bite now deals 50 damage per bite and The Reel Deal does 75 damage. You also bite faster.

Shark Shooter: 2200 coins
Press (T) while holding shield up to release an ice shark that will travel through the ground to attack an enemy and slow them down. (Deals 30 damage)

Num Num: 3000 coins
Taking a bite out of enemies gains back 20 Hp per bite. 

Bottom Path: Storm Caller
Polar Fun: 1700 coins
While holding the shield up, press (P) to summon an icy polar bear that will slash at enemies for as long as your shield is up. Stays out as long as your shield is up. (Deals 20 damage to enemies every 2 seconds)

Ice Hurler: 2200 coins
While holding the shield up, press (T) to summon an icy octopus that throws ice shards at enemies for as long as your shield is up. Stays out as long as your shield is held up. (Ice shards are thrown once a second dealing 10 damage)

Sharknado!: 3000 coins
After holding the shield up for more than four seconds, an icy tornado will spawn and hurl deadly sharks at random. Sharknado stays out as long as shield is held up.  (Sharknado does continuous 15 damage and hurls sharks at random that deal 15 damage each)

Soul Gem:
Shark Bait: 4000 coins
Jump and press (T) to cast out a large fish hook with shark bait on it. Continue holding (T) and use the joystick to control where the hook will be. Release (T) and a giant shark will emerge from the ground and snap up at the bait, damaging everything in its path. (Deals 150 damage)
SG found in Ancient Woods

Shrink Enhancement:
Parry Pro: 5000 coins
Press the shrink button at the exact moment that Frost Bite is about to be struck by an attack to parry it as you shrink (this takes a lot of timing and a quick reaction). You can parry any attack, it will negate any damage and heal Frost Bite for however much damage he would have taken from the attack. Additionally, it will buff his attack by 50% for the next seven seconds (this can be stacked by getting more parries in).  You can only parry when shrinking, not when growing.
However, with a successful parry, when you choose to go back to full size you will summon an icy megalodon that will fly over you as you grow, crashing into anything in its path. Deals 250 damage. (This move is only triggered with a successful parry when you return to your normal size. Failed parties result in Frost Bite taking full damage)

Release:
Wave 1 single pack release.
Wave 1 Adventure Pack release with bonus level Underwater Armory.

Variants:
None

Backstory:
Part of an isolationist community of ice creatures living in the Underwater Armory, Frost Bite was one of the elite Ice Warriors that was set to keep outsiders away. He did this job without question until one day when an injured whale man challenged this point of view.

Frost Bite went to the king of the Underwater Armory and asked why they preach isolationism when they can take all their weaponry and go help the creatures of Skylands. The king dodged his question and sent him back to his post. Mad at this injustice, Frost Bite broke into the heart of the armory and stole the great fish hook and ice shield. He took these weapons and exiled himself from the armory. Frost Bite then became a nomad that would go out and help others.

Personality:
Quirky and always happy is how Frost Bite always is even though he is made of ice and looks like a terrifying shark. It makes for an interesting combo. He's not a fan of the heat, but really enjoys Hot Cocoa. In his free time, he enjoys surfing.

Change Log: All changes are already implemented in the character sheet above.
4/18/22:
Added move: Jump and press (P) to shield bash the ground sending out ice shards in every direction. (Bash does 40 damage and ice shards deal 5 in each direction)

Changed Feeding Frenzy from a rapid bite attack to — Press (T) (T) hold (T) to slam your foot on the ground summoning an icy whirlwind full of little sharks that will surround you as an aura of pain for the next 5 seconds. (Enemies in range will be dealt 10 damage a second)

Surfs Up: 700 coins
Jump and hold (S) to surf on top of the ice shield, leaving behind an icy trail that damages enemies for 5 damage a second. Running into them on the shield deals 20 damage and speed is increased 125%. (Credit Gaming Scientist)

10/9/23 — Added Shrink Enhancement.

If you like the character, make sure to give this a vote. Make sure to comment which path you would take.