Thunderclap Lightning Rod

"One Strike and You're Out"

Element: Air

Look:
The regular looking Lightning Rod only with golden plated armor on his body and he's much larger, almost the size of a giant for his characters figure.

Has a max health of 1045

Upgrades:
Primary attack:
(P) Throws a lightning bolt at enemies. Has a .5 second stun period on smaller enemies and deals 30 damage.

Secondary attack:
(S) Causes Lightning Rod to enter Storm God mode. He will become his much larger spectral form. While being the Storm God press (P) to slam your fists on the ground in front of you, this deals heavy area damage and also leaves behind a pool of lightning. (Deals 55 damage and 10 damage a second)
Press (T) to stand in place and summon a stream of lightning from the heavens that you can control. (Deals 35 damage a second)

Zapper Field: 500 coins
(T) Creates a field of lightning that surrounds Lightning Rod. Deals 30 damage a second.

Zap Star: 700 coins
Press (T) immediately after letting your zapper field down to send out a pulse of lightning in every direction. (Deals 20 damage)

Big Bolt: 900 coins
Hold (P) to charge up a stream of lightning that comes from your hands. Deals 45 damage a second.

Thunderation: 1200 coins
(T) attack while in god mode can now be held infinitely and has a larger area that it covers.

Top Path: The God of Thunder
Thunderclap: 1700 coins
Hold (P) while in god mode to summon lightning in both hands before clapping them together. This creates a massive shockwave with a large radius that can momentarily stun enemies and deals 70 damage.

Thunder Titan: 2200 coins
Exiting God mode now triggers a thunder storm that will last 10 seconds. Every two seconds there will be a thunderclap that deals 15 damage to every enemy.

The Thunder Rolls: 3000 coins
Any attack that involves lightning will have an immediate after effect of dealing 15 damage as thunder.

Bottom Path: Lightning Lord
Cloud Zapper Satellite: 1700 coins
Three protective clouds will now follow you and zap enemies that are near you for 10 damage. They also extend the range of your zapper field attack.

Lord of Lightning: 2200 coins
All lightning attacks now deal an additional 25% damage.

Electricity City: 3000 coins
After holding (T) for 4 seconds and creating a zapper field, a storm will come in and lightning will strike at random from above. Lightning strikes once a second for every second zapper field is held. (Deals 75 damage)

Wow Pow:
Let There Be Lightning: 5000 coins
Lightning bolts will now go through enemies and bounce off walls when using (P) attack. More lightning, more happiness!... and more injured bad guys.

Soul Gem:
The Storm God: 4000 coins
Jump and press (T) to grow into a giant lightning storm version of Lightning Rod's head before exploding into a massive ball of lightning. (Deals 150 damage)

Release:
Released in wave 1 in the SSA Air Elemental pack.

Variants:
This is a shrink squad remaster of the classic Skylander Lightning Rod.

Main Changes:
- Changed his (S) attack from just the large form of him calling lightning from above to him stating as that large form and having a new short range attack.

- Added the Zap Star ability as one of his base upgrades. Also made his S2 Wow Pow move one of his base upgrades (Big Bolt)

- Completely changed both his top and bottom path as well as his soul gem. His Wow Pow is brand new as well.

If you like the character, make sure to give this a vote. Make sure to comment which path you would take.