Silhouette

Silhouette
"..."

Element: Dark

Look:
Has 4 forms that he changes between. Press (S) to change between the four forms, each has a different primary attack and tertiary attack.

Form 1: Shadow Man
Vague form of a man with arms that come to points. Is the smallest form and is also the fastest at 150% move speed. Shadow Man form is a fast character that attacks rapidly for medium damage.

Form 2: Shadow Dragon
Two headed dragon made out of shadow. Is the largest and the slowest at 75% move speed. Shadow Dragon Form is a slow form that does heavy long range damage.

Form 3: Shadow Beast
Three headed wolf made out of shadow. Is a medium size that moves at 100% movement speed. Shadow Beast Form is a medium speed form that deals heavy close range damage.

Form 4: Shadow Hydra
Four headed serpent made out of shadow. Medium size that slithers at 125% movement speed. Shadow Hydra is a fast form that deals medium damage at a medium range.

Upgrades located at the top with what each upgrade unlocks for each form. At the bottom of the sheet everything is organized so that you can look at each move going by character rather than upgrades.

Has max health of 999 Hp

Upgrades:
Primary Attack (P) Depends on the form you are in.
Shadow Man - (P) Slashes at enemies rapidly with shadowy arm blades. (Short to mid range attack, deals 20 damage)

Shadow Dragon - (P) Breathes out dual orbs of black fire as a long range attack. (Deal 15 damage each — 30 damage total)

Shadow Beast - (P) Slashes with shadow claws and ends with a large triple bite. (Short range attack that deals 25 damage per swing and 35 on the bite)

Shadow Hydra - (P) Breathes out a continuous shadow breath as you hold (P) that damages enemies for 10 damage a second. (Mid to long range attack)

Secondary attack (S)
Swap forms between creatures. Always begins as Shadow man before going to shadow dragon, then beast, and finally hydra.

More Than It Seems: 500 coins (T) Attack
Shadow Man - (T) Does a rapid shadow dash forward. (Deals 10 damage going through enemies)

Shadow Dragon - (T) Blast forward at a rapid pace with shadow wings spread out to ram into enemies as you fly at 200% speed. Can not turn well and ends when you run into a wall. (Deals 20 damage)

Shadow Beast - (T) Releases a shadow howl in a forward direction at enemies dealing area damage. (Medium range attack that deals 25 damage)

Shadow Hydra - (T) All four hydra heads snap at enemies together. (Short to mid range attack that deals 40 damage --- 10 damage a head)

Dark Energy: 700 coins
Pressing (S) to swap forms now triggers an explosion of dark energy that deals 60 area damage.

Ever Present, Always Watching: 900 coins
Hold (S) to hold completely still. No enemies, not even bosses, will be able to see you or target you. But you will be watching them. (Can still take damage from stray enemy fire)

From The Void: 1200 coins (Swapping to each form does a move)
Shadow Man - Swapping to Shadow Man teleports him to the nearest enemy instantaneously dealing 40 damage.

Shadow Dragon - Swapping to Shadow Dragon summons three dark lightning bolts to strike at random dealing 25 damage each.

Shadow Beast - Swapping to Shadow Beast Stuns all enemies (Excluding Bosses) for 2 seconds and increases Shadow Beast's speed to 175% for the next 5 seconds as it hunts.