Supernova

Supernova
"Going Out With A Bang"

Element: Light

Look:
A four armed superhero whose head is a swirling supernova. Wears a light themed superhero costume that is similar to Superman's.

Is like Slam Bam meets Superman.

Has a max health of 1080 Hp.

Upgrades:
Primary attack:
(P) Alternate between four fists punching enemies. (Deals rapid 20 damage per punch — Ends 4 punch combo with an uppercut that has a knock back effect)

Secondary attack:
(S) Slams fists together to create a mini nova. (Deal 20 damage) Novas fire out little stars at enemies at a pace of three a second (deal 5 damage each). Last for 10 seconds and can have 2 out at a time.

Ground Pound: 500 coins
(T) Slams his fists into the ground for an area damage hit. (50 damage) Can be done rapidly for 50 damage a second.

Take Flight: 700 coins
Hold (P) to take flight at 150% movement speed. Deals 30 damage rushing through enemies. End flight with a super punch that deals 60 damage and has a knock back effect.

Chest Beam: 900 coins
Hold (T) to slam the ground and then immediately activate Supernova's chest laser. Cannot move, can only rotate. (Deals 75 damage a second)

Multiply: 1200 coins
Hold (S) to create a copy of yourself made out of pure light. This copy will follow you around doing whatever you do for the same amount of damage as you. (Lasts for 13 seconds)

Top Path: Super Strength
Shock Waves: 1700 coins
(T) attack now sends out a shockwave of light with every use that deals an additional 15 damage.

League of Heroes: 2200 coins
Can now have two light versions of yourself out at once.

Super Powered: 3000 coins
Jump and press (P) to have a beam of light suddenly strike you. This supercharges Supernova and allows for him to deal 150% damage.

Bottom Path: Super Speed
Going Cosmic: 1700 coins
Punch a nova to make it go cosmic. It will now rapidly fire 6 stars a second, dealing 5 damage each.

Shooting Star: 2200 coins
While in flight mode, Supernova will overheat and become made out of pure light. Will move at 200% speed now and deals 50 damage rushing through enemies. Ending super punch deals 100 damage now.

Light Domes: 3000 coins
When novas expire, they create large domes of light that will increase Supernova's attack speed 125% while he is inside them. Also deals a continuous 5 damage a second to any enemy in the dome. Domes last for 7 seconds.

Soul Gem:
The Speed of Light: 4000 coins
Jump and press (T) to launch into the air and randomly target 5 enemies as you dash through them. Deals 50 damage an enemy.
SG found in Rippling Rift.

Shrink Enhancement:
Galaxy Flare: 5000 coins
When shrinking, will release a Galaxy flare. These are colorful explosions of light that will spread outwards as a slow moving shockwave to cover long range. It deals the most damage to those nearest to Supernova when he sets it off. 75 damage dealt to close range, 50 damage to medium range, and 25 damage to long range.

Enemies struck by the Galaxy flare will be marked. When they die, will leave behind spirit of color. Will disappear if you have already grown. Are summoned to a supernova when he grows.

When growing, absorbs all of the spirit of colors left behind by enemies into his fist and punches the ground for one massive colorful shockwave attack. Deals a base 50 damage as a shockwave, adds on 20 damage for every spirit of color absorbed.
Ex. Ten enemies left behind spirits of color, so growing will deal 250 damage on the shockwave.

Release:
Wave 5 Outlands Outpost adventure pack release.

Variants:
None

Backstory:
Supernova had always been a goody too shoes and managed to never make a wrong decision. He didn't have any morally gray areas in his life and as far as he could tell, there were too ways to see the world; light and dark. Or good and bad. He took this methodology and reasoned out that the only way to live life is to help others.

And so, for years he flew around the Skylands helping various creatures in any way he could. Whether it was beating up some bad guys or even just helping retile an old ladies roof, he was there to help.

One day, after seeing some Skylanders saving some mabu, Supernova began to wonder if there were people out in the stars that could use some help too. Leaving the Skylands in the hands of the Skylanders, Supernova took off into the Outlands in search of life to help. And he found it. For years he went around helping the beings of the Outlands before making his long awaited return to Skylands. The Brain - now freed from his prison - offered to let him join the Skylanders, making sure it was known that Supernova could return to the Outlands to help whenever he needed.

Supernova accepted. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Personality:
An energetic do gooder that is bursting with charisma. Is flawlessly good. Picture Superman.

Change Log:
1/6/22
Bottom path Shooting Star upgrade damage buffs.
Running through enemies goes from 25 damage to 30 and ending super punch goes from 60 to 75

10/23/23 — Added Shrink Enhancement.
- Take Flight damage buffed from 20 to 30. Ending punch buffed from 40 to 60.

- Chest Beam buffed from 40 to 75 damage second.

- Shooting Star upgrade buffed from 30 to 50 damage. Ending punch buffed from 60 to 100 damage.

If you like the character, make sure to give this a vote. Make sure to comment which path you would take.