CHAPTER 2

"I..I'm.. I'm sorry" I found myself mumbling and quickly looking down embarrassed. "No need to apologize you're right, I should've looked where I was going" he said. Wow, am I really here talking to Aaron Tveit? "Well I guess that's yours" he said handing me a pile of papers as he got up. Wait, is this it? I meet Aaron Tveit and all I do is yell at him and mumble? Why can't I say anything? Ughh Jen think! Talk! Don't stand here being all weird. "Oh umm thanks! Sorry again. Good night!" I said and ran from there as fast as I could. Why did I act so stupid?  

I got to my apartment and took a super long shower because it's the only place I could really think straight. I thought about the crazy day I had. My bosses, and Jessica, the job I have to prepare for tomorrow, how I got lost on the way home, and bumping into Aaron Tveit. Did that really happen? It doesn't matter, no point in thinking about that because I won't see him again anyway. I mean I'll see him every time I go to Broadway, but he won't see me, and I won't have a chance to talk to him. So I should just stop thinking about it. 

After the shower I sat down at the table and spread all the files that fell so that I could rearrange them and start working on one of the big cases they asked me to help with. I was going through the papers I couldn't believe what I found. A script for some new Broadway show. It must be Aarons!! I was fighting with myself whether to read it or not. It's not mine and I really shouldn't but I really want to know what show Aarons going to do next!! It was really hard but I decided not to read it, I really wanted to but I just felt wrong trying to open it every time. 

I decided to focus on my work instead and after a few minutes I realized I was missing one of the important files. What am I going to do?? I lost important things and it's just the first day of work! I am so dead. But then I understood, if I had Aarons script, he must have my missing file!! I have to find a way to contact him, but also to figure out how I won't make a fool of myself again. 

I guess all those thoughts tired me out because the next morning I woke up sitting next to the table with all of my stuff around me. I decided to go to work and not mention the fact I lost the file, but I'll definitely ask jess how to figure out a way to reach Aaron. We didn't talk much yesterday but you can tell she's the kind of person who has crazy ideas. I knew I could trust her about this. Or at least I hoped I could.

Let me know what you think :)