CHAPTER 4

[Jens POV]

"Good morning!" I said to Jess as I got into work. "Morning!" she sounding very excited. "Everything good? You look really happy" I asked. "Well I just got the phone number of the most amazing person in the world!" she said. Well that is a pretty good reason to be excited. "Wow that's great! Listen Jess, do you think you could help me with something?" I asked, my voice a little shaky. How am I supposed to ask this?? "Of course! What do you need?" "So its going to sound really weird but I need help finding the address or phone number of someone famous.. You're the only one I really know here and I know it's a weird question and all but I really need help! Can you help me please?" ok no going back now. I hope she would get a hold of him.. Do you think its possible finding something about him?" 

Each word I added just made the smile go off her face. What is going on with her?? "Here" she said and dropped a piece of paper on my table. I looked at it shocked and when I looked up again she already left. How did she have this? Is this even real? I ran after her "Jess wait a second" but she wouldn't stop. When I got to the bathroom I saw her crying. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I'm just being really stupid. Aaron came by before looking for you and left his number by me. And it's not personal or anything but I really hate you right now. Everyone is finding love, being all happy and only I am an old single workaholic. No wonder no one likes me!" wow. What was that?! "Are you crazy? Jess I'm sure you'll find the perfect guy for you soon! And Aaron and I aren't happy in love. He doesn't even know me. I just found something of his and he probably wants it back" no need to mention he has something of mine too. 

"Thanks Jen but for some reason I can't believe there's nothing more than that" she said while wiping herself. "Well there really isn't" I said as we both went out of the bathroom. Where did she get this crazy idea?? Aaron and me? I mean I guess I wouldn't say no to such an idea, but he would never fall for someone like me. 

I sat down at my desk and looked at the paper. What should I do? I really need that file back and I'm sure Aaron needs his script back. But to call Aaron Tveit?! How am I going to bring myself to say anything? "Everything ok? You look really pale" said Jess. "What? Oh yeah sure everything great. Just working on this case" I tried shaking it off. "What case? You have no file in front of you. So what's up?" shit. How did I not notice that? "Nothings up. Just a little tired I guess" very believable Jen. No way are you calling Aaron like this. "Yeah right. Does it have anything to do with Aaron? Ooooh it does! You just blushed! So what is it? You called him yet?" "No. No way I'm calling him" "Why not? He needs something that's by you. And why wouldn't you want to talk to him?" she looked at me as if I was completely insane. "Because last time I yelled at him like a phsycho until I saw it was him and then I just ran away!! How will I talk to him now?" I said almost crying. 

Before I realized what was happening Jess grabbed the piece of paper from my hand and dialed the number on it. "What are you -" "hey Aaron? Its Jessica, we met this morning" did she really just call him? "Yes I found her. Here she is" she said into the phone and handed it to me. "you can thank me later" she mouthed and walked away.

Comment would be very much appreciated :)