CHAPTER 30

Please leave comments, I'd love to know what you all think.Enjoy XX

"So how come you came early?" I asked as we started running. "Same way I got the rest of the weekend free. I told them I'll do vocals with you and the hour of dancing I was supposed to have this morning I managed to fit in yesterday" he said smiling at me "so you knew you'll come early and didn't tell me?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you" he said with an even bigger smile "clearly it worked, I can't believe you didn't notice me when you came down" he continued and started laughing. "I was tired! I still am" I said trying to stifle a yawn. "You want to have a short run so that you can go sleep a bit more?" Aaron asked even though we've been running for less than 10 minutes.

"No, I want to show you the whole town. It's not that big so once you've seen everything we can go back" I said while heading towards my favorite place in the town, the park. It was a nice park with tennis and basketball courts, a soccer field, and in the middle there was a big lake.

We ran around the park as I told Aaron funny stories about my childhood and the times I spent in this park with John. After the park we passed my high school and a street after we got to Chris's house and I stopped running just looking at it. "Is everything ok?" Aaron asked stopping next to me.

"Yeah yeah, is nothing" I said and started running again. "What is it?" he asked not letting go. "It was Chris's house. I'm over him and all.. But seeing the house and thinking of the memories.." I trailed off full of thoughts about my time with Chris. "I'm sorry, it's just that we've been together for so long it's not something I can forget so easily" I continued when Aaron didn't reply.

"It's fine, I understand. I just wish I had such a big part of your life" he said sounding a little sad. "But you do even though we've known each other for such a short time. And each day that goes you're even a bigger part" I said honestly. If not for Aaron I would probably be back with Chris, never thinking of taking the bar.

"Jennifer I-" he started but stopped. "What?" I looked at him seeing he looked nervous "nothing I just really like you and I'm so lucky to be your boyfriend. And I'm sure people think we're going too fast but this just feels so right, doesn't it?" he slowed down as he said this not taking his eyes off of mine.

"I really like you too. And who cares what others think? I think this- us, feels perfect" I said and saw his smile grow as he stopped and grabbed me towards him and attaching his lips to mine. I didn't care that we were both sweaty and in the middle of town where anyone could see us. I put my hands around his neck smiling as I kissed him back.

"I think we should probably head back" Aaron said pulling away after a while "yeah we probably should" I said and couldn't help but blush. Aaron grabbed my hand and we walked instead of running. We walked down the main street and I saw my favorite coffee place ahead of us.

"Aaron, can we stop to get coffee in the best place ever?" I asked and he started laughing, probably at how I phrased my question. "Of course" he said squeezing my hand. We went in and ordered and as we waited we sat down on one of the couches.

I put my head on Aaron's shoulder almost falling asleep but just as I fell asleep our coffee was ready. Aaron got up to bring it while I stayed on the couch waiting for him to get back. "Here, you could really use it right now" Aaron said handing me the cup. "Thanks" I said and leaned my head on him when he sat down again.

We sat there for a while in silence just drinking our coffee and enjoying being together, until Aaron started talking, "so tell me about your family" he said and I didn't know what to say "you'll get to meet them soon and know for yourself" I said and gave a lite chuckle.