CHAPTER 16

I'd love to hear your thoughts so please comment and vote !
Anyway heres the chapter-

"Well that’s really great! I’m glad you’re happy" "thanks.." "Listen, Can I crash on your couch tonight? It’s just that it really is getting late and tomorrow we get up early and-" "its fine!" I stopped him in the middle "don’t worry! After all your help it’s the least I could do! Do you also need a shower? I probably have one of Chris’s old t-shirts here"

"Thanks! I’ll be ok.. You go and get some sleep! You look exhausted! Goodnight Jenny" he said as he pushed me towards my room. "Goodnight Aaron! Thanks again for everything" I smiled at him "no problem, night" he said while closing my bedroom door.

I had a hard time falling asleep. My thoughts were going crazy especially about what Chris said. Does he really think there's something going on between us? I like being around him but do I like him more than a friend? I’m going to need to talk to Jess tomorrow. I’m sure she'll be able to help me. With those thoughts I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up really late. When I looked at the clock I realized Aaron and I will need to have a shorter run then usual unless I want to get late work, which will never happen. I got dressed very fast and went out of my room.

Aaron was in the kitchen drinking coffee and had breakfast ready again. "Good morning!" he said as I walked out of my room "I made breakfast because you won’t have much time after the run" he said and pointed at the table.

"Good morning" I was beaming, what’s wrong with me?? "Thank you so much! You really didn’t need to! I would’ve just eaten cereal.. How did you sleep?" I said as I took my own cup of coffee drinking it very fast so that we could start the run "I wanted to.. It’s the least I could do to thank you for letting me crash here. And I slept really well.."

We both finished the coffee and went to the door. "Well it’s no problem" and we both smiled at each other. "There’s something you said yesterday that I can’t get out of my mind.." he started. What? Did I mention what Chris said? Shit. How do I get out of this?

"You said something about feeling free, and starting over. What did you mean by that?" he asked. Oh thank god! It’s just that. I didn’t mention anything about us. I felt relaxed. "Well, he made me feel like I wasn't worth much and couldn't do everything I wanted.. But now I feel liberated.. I think I’m going to try and do the bar" I said and felt so good with not keeping it in anymore.

"Good for you! So you don’t think you have test fright?" he asked in a weird voice "I’m pretty sure it’s one of those things Chris put in my head. I think I can do it" I was feeling even more confident "that is really great! And then you can fulfil your dream and be a lawyer!" he sounded a little excited which made me laugh.

"Well it won’t be easy! Even if I decide to do it it'll be only in a few month, and in the meantime all I’ll do is study. I won’t have time for anything else." I was really scared of that part. Working all day and studying all night.

"Well I’m sure you’ll manage! You’ve been a paralegal for a while so it will be easier for you. You’ve got some experience" he tried cheering me up because he must’ve sensed I was scared. It was really sweet of him I really hope you’re right! Also I’ll probably have to leave my job. I won’t be able to do both".

"I’m sure if you’ll talk to your boss you’ll be able to find a solution. You’ll manage. I’m sure you will!" and he gave me that amazing smile of his. How could I stay sad looking at that smile? JEN! Snap out of it! Seriously. What is going on with me?

"Thanks. I hope your right" I said and looked at my watch” I better get home! I’m going to be late!" I said and started running faster. "I should also go home, I should go over my lines again before rehearsals start" Aaron said as we approached my apartment.

"Right! You start today!! Good luck! Let me know how it was!" I said as I walked towards the door of my building. "I will. Bye Jen" Aaron said smiling again and left. I stood there for a second looking after him and then understood what was going on and ran into the building.